A sign from God

Nothing's for free

 Hey guys, so I won't be able to update for a week because I'm going on holiday. Enjoy!

 

SUNGGYU POV

I'm Kim Sung-kyu, I'm 19 and I'm a natural at marketing strategies, solving problems, and this type of stuff. I earned top grades in highschool and I had the highest grades on my graduation exams, but I couldn't get into the best university because I was poor. My highschool was too poor to afford a scholarship, and I was unknown, so I couldn't get out there. I didn't want to go to a poor college, so I applied for a job in a local bar. That's where I met L. 

Nobody knows his real name, only he does. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, you feel special. Especially if he's looking at you. He's very mysterious, and I love mysterious guys. In case you were wondering, yes, I'm gay. I dated girls in kindergarten and in primary school. I'm old enough to go past that. L owned the bar, and was a talented manager himself. He was also very attractive: He had black bangs and a very muscular frame, stunning chocolate eyes that could kill anyone with their gaze, and he often wore black tank tops. He wasn't rich, but he was in a much better condition than I was. He hired me immediately.

Months went by, and he did see that I was talented. "Wow, Kim, you prevented a big disaster, thanks to your cunning ploys." I gulped when he said 'ploy', but he smiled at me. "Thanks, L." The latter smiled, "Call me Myungsoo" I bursted in joy. He motioned me to follow him. We went somewhere private. "Um, Kim, I-I know this is awkward, but..." Myungsoo paused. I looked at him puzzled. "Um...WILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?" He said, as fast as he could. I completely understood: "YESI'LLGOOUTWITHYOU" I said in an equally fast way, and we both laughed. We were just being the dorks we were. L grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He tilted his head and I kissed him. His lips were perfect, like gummy candies. He decided to make the kiss... not so innocent. Teeth clashed, our hands roaming around our backs, our tongues tied into an unbreakable knot, tied with passion. Unfortunately we had to pull away, because clients were arriving. I smiled. My first kiss was perfect. 

A year later, L and I got engaged, and we moved in together.  Thanks to him, I was able to go to the college I wanted, and the principal was amazed with my talent. I earned top grades, and I was so focused on my career that I grew too distant from Myungsoo. Whenever he wanted to cuddle, I refused, because I had to study. In the end, our relationship tore apart completely. I didn't see any value in our relationship anymore, and Myungsoo kind of got that, so he left. Well, the house was his, so I had to move out. I was on the verge of tears. I asked the principal if the campus dorms were still available, but they weren't any available rooms. I regret refusing the dorm at the first place. But at that time I still loved Myungsoo too much. I gulped. Without Myungsoo, I had to go back to the slums. I had to live my lonely life again.

I had few friends, even in college. I wasn't bullied, but due to my talent the others hated me. I outdid all of them. Nobody talked to me. Luckily this is my last year, precisely, it's my final exams day. Good, I'll never see those obnoxious people ever again. I graduated with the highest grades and a great scholarship, I didn't feel like specializing in anything for now. I was ready for work. I posted my curriculum online and the best thing ever happened! I got a job offer from Infinysium! The private paradise of the rich! One single grape there could feed an entire population. 

I had to manage Woohyun's money, so this was already a huge career! Woohyun is the most spoiled kid in the island. He's a few years older than me, but his brain is a five year old's one. Everyone told me Woohyun's the most horrible person this planet has ever had. I had no clue what to expect. 

 

WOOHYUN POV

Dongwoo told me that my new stock trader is named Kim Sung-kyu. I read his curriculum: Brilliant at strategies, he graduated from Induk University with top grades, a true prodigy! Pfft, we'll see about that. He's the ninth stock trader I hire, and probably the ninth I'll fire. And he's way too young for such a big job. He's only 23. Oh well, I only hired him because nobody I know graduated from Induk with those kind of top grades. The highest grade was an 85%, and that was considered the highest. Those exams are the worst. He graduated with 100%. He was the top of the top in this field. I must admit that I was impressed. 

"Mira, another wine, please!" I asked the lady next to me, as if I just acknowledged her existence. The waitress nodded and left. Well, Sungkyu is coming tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect.