Woohyun's Wife

Nothing's for free

 

lHey guys, I'm not feeling very well :(. I almost died of shock! Here's your update, but don't expect me to be Shakespeare today.

 

It was 4AM. I couldn't sleep. Thoughts cluttered my mind. First of all, I had to teach that bastard a lesson, despite the fact that he fired me. I still lived at the Nam mansion, because Dongwoo hired me as his stock trader. He was almost as rich as Woohyun. Almost. Mira told me that he was the bastard's adopted brother, he was three years Woohyun's senior, and he lived on the fourth floor with us. I still couldn't sleep. Dongwoo had a really busy day tomorrow, and Mira had a day off. I had a busy day tomorrow as well, so I tried to sleep, but with no success. I decided that I needed a cup of tea, but our kitchen's kettle was broken. I had to go to the third floor to get it. 

I slowly plodded down the stairs, and trudged to the kitchen. I was about to grab a kettle when a woman came in, and glared at me. She wasn't ugly, but she definitely wasn't what I call 'beautiful'. She looked cheap, with that black see-through vest and her black lace underwear. Her treacle mid-length hair curled at the ends, and she had a neat fringe. She had tiny eyes, but the eyeliner made her eyes look normal-sized, and she had big lips. Lip Job, I could tell. What really shocked me is that she wore ACTUAL crocodile skin slippers. As an animal lover, I was traumatized that someone could actually kill a crocodile to have its skin. "Who are you!? And why the hell are you here?!" She asked tetchily. "I'm Kim Sung-kyu, Mr. Dongwoo's accountant" I bowed at her. "I needed a kettle" I added. The grabbed one and aggressively shoved it at me. I bowed again, and held my hand out, but she didn't take it. Instead, she shoved it away. "Get the hell out of my kitchen!" She spat. I wanted to talk back at her, but I just complied. Getting into a fight was the last thing I wanted. And this cheap lady looked like someone important in this mansion. What a control freak.

I almost ran upstairs, and Mira woke up. "What happened?" She asked me. She looked lovely, compared to that cheap I ran into a few minutes ago. I told her about the , including physical description. She gasped. "You met Mrs. Nam?! She's a SADIST, I tell you!" I felt a pang in my chest. Mrs. Nam? Woohyun was MARRIED! And if he was married, it meant that he was straight. My stomach churned at the thoughts. Aargh, Sunggyu! What are you thinking?! "Tell me about Mrs. Nam" I finally said. "Well, she's a narcissistic who has slept with half of Infinysium. She married Woohyun four years ago, but speculations say that he cheats on her often." Geez, I really wonder why. 

"She kept me captive in the Lunax Room for almost a year!" "Lunax Room?" I asked her questioningly. "Oh... right, you don't know what it is. The Lunax Room is basically a morgue, where robot-corpses imitate patients in the asylum, screaming and yelling. You're chained to a cot, and Mrs. Nam sometimes comes by to inject you with drugs." My mouth was wide agape. This lady was worse than Woohyun himself.

 

"Eunnam, come here." Woohyun asked his wife, the latter crawling in his bed and wrapping her arms around the brat. "Why were you awake?" He asked, kissing Mrs. Nam's forehead. "I ran into the cretin who manages Dongwoo's money." She said. "Sung-Kyu?" Woohyun asked surprised. Eunnam nodded. "I fired him and now he works for Dongwoo?! He's in cohort with my brother!" Eunnam looked at him quizzically. "He used to work for you?" She asked. "Well, not really. It's a long story Eun, I'll tell you another time." He reassured her.  They went in for a passionate kiss. "Good night, baby." Eunnam whispered, kissing Woohyun's forehead. He just hummed and they fell asleep, Woohyun dreaming of bedding a certain stock trader he just fired, and Eunnam dreaming of locking a certain accountant her husband recently fired in the Lunax Room.

 

A/N:

I'm feeling the slight WooGuy vibes hehe :) I'm not a big fan of Infinite, but I like this OTP. And now Sunggyu's real enemy is the jealous Mrs. Nam. Thanks for subscribing and commenting, I heart all my fans! What do you think of Mrs. Nam?