First Return

Yoga Class

Two months. It had been two months since Yoona had spoken to Yuri and she was losing her mind. How did I survive before I met her?...Oh wait, I couldn't.

Since then, Yoona was gradually transforming into a couch sweet potato again. She never left the house, even if there was no food in the kitchen. She had recently been locking the door to keep Tiffany out of her room from checking up on her. Tiffany was always there for her but sometimes, she just needed to be alone or maybe have a certain someone cuddling up beside her.

Even when she tried not to think about Yuri, she eventually does a few seconds later. The latter had such a big effect on her, she was finding it hard to do normal human tasks, like walking. Sometimes, she'd even forget to eat every now and again.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were sitting in the living room, discussing what was happening with Yoona. None of them had been keeping in touch with Yuri because their text messages and calls would've just been ignored. There was even a substitute yoga instructor to take Yuri's place while she was 'sick'.

"Y'know, we should just take her out, get her drunk and get her laid. That always helps with me."

"Soo, this is why we didn't want you here. Your advice ."

"Yah! It worked on you. How do you think you ended up with Tiffany?" Taeyeon glared at the shikshin who continued eating her packet of chips.

"Guys, we're straying off topic."

"Best thing to do is find out where Yuri is."

"Yeah but we've already tried that, Hyo. Yoona won't even let us get near her house. She respects Yul's privacy." Tiffany tapped her chin as she began thinking.

"Just gotta wait til Yuri's ready then, I guess."

"It's been two months. Yuri wouldn't hold a grudge this long. And she likes Yoong just as much as Yoong likes her. She's probably going through the same thing." Just as Tiffany was on the verge of giving up, her alarm on her phone went off to remind her of her yoga class.

"You still got that Nadia girl as your sub?" Soo asked.

"Yeah, unless a miracle happens." Tiffany stood up and walked over to her duffle bag on the bench with Taeyeon following behind to see her off.

"When are you coming back?"

"Yoga only goes for about an hour, so we can go grab lunch afterwards."

"Okie dokie!" Tiffany gave Taeyeon a soft peck on the lips before bidding her goodbye to the two girls in the living room.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you there?"

"I'm fine, babe. Just look after Yoona for me." Taeyeon nodded her head before watching Tiffany walk off, out of her sight.

************

Tiffany parked her car in front of the yoga building and walked into the room, not forgetting to wave at people on the way. She dropped her bag on the ground and took out her phone, seeing as the instructor wasn't there yet, she had free time.

She looked through her messages and realised 12 of them were from Taeyeon, each one of them saying 'I love you' at least 10 times. What a kid.

She then heard the door open. Shocked, worried, glad. She was having mixed emotions as she saw who walked in. It even surprised the other students there as well. W-what the..

"Y-YURI?!" The girl turned to face Tiffany and soon after, gave her a soft smile. 

"Miss me?" Tiffany didn't spare a moment and ran up to crush the yoga instructor in a warm embrace.

"Oh my god! Where the hell have you been?!" Yuri returned an even tighter hug, obviously missing her friend. 

"Places. I'm okay now." They soon unwrapped their arms around each other. 

"We've all been worried sick about you."

"Everyone?"

"Yes, Yul. Everyone." Yuri slipped into her thoughts for a few seconds before turning to the other students. 

"Let's start class."

All throughout the lesson, Yuri was able to hide her feelings while teaching. Every once in a while, her students would ask her questions. Most of them were from Tiffany, but it didn't bother her. Although, she had to try to give as little information as possible, she was still able to be the friendly teacher everyone knew. So often, Tiffany would try to hold back on her questions to not pry into Yuri's life but there was so much she wanted to know.

Once the lesson was finished, Tiffany observed Yuri walk towards the exit of the building and stopped her before she could leave. 

"Hey Yul, wait up!" Yuri turned around to face Tiffany.

"Oh Tiff, is there something wrong?"

"Yes, actually." Yuri looked at Tiffany skeptically before waiting for her to continue.

"You've been gone for two months and you're acting like nothing happened."

"I don't like explaining myself."

"I know, but I just feel like you're so far from us."

"I'm right in front of you." Tiffany rolled her eyes at Yuri's dumbness.

"Not like that. I meant you're not the same as before."

"I smiled once, I'm pretty sure."

"Ugh! You frustrate me!"

Yuri crossed her arms and stared at the shorter girl in front of her. "Well what do you want me to say?" 

"Did you drive here?"

"No, I caught the bus." 

"Come have lunch with us." Yuri's eyes widened at her offer. She was afraid of facing her problems and with how everything went down, she wasn't ready to see anyone, or a certain someone.

"Tiff, I ca-"

"She's not going to be there. It's just me and Taeyeon."

"Then i'll be ruining your date."

Tiffany scoffed at her friend's assumption. "She can just take me out for dinner. I promise I won't force anything out of you."

Yuri bit her lip and thought for a while. She did want to catch up with the couple but she didn't think she was ready yet. She had to get in contact sooner or later, so she took the risk.

"Alright, Fany."

Tiffany hurriedly pushed her friend in the pink mini cooper and drove off. Throughout the ride, Tiffany would ask how Yuri was doing and if she was feeling okay, wanting to make sure she was alright. Of course, Yuri tried to answer them and then avoid the subject for the rest of the drive. They stopped at Tiffany's apartment and she took out her phone to text Taeyeon of their arrival. 

"Do you want me to jump in the back?"

"Nah. It's fine."

Taeyeon came out wearing her famous leather jacket and crawled into the backseat. She greeted Yuri with a smile and kissed Tiffany on the cheek before they made their way to lunch.

It was a small coffee shop a few blocks away from the apartment. Barely anyone went there and it was also the place Tiffany and Taeyeon regularly visited to get away from everything. It served the warmest coffees and had the kindest employees. There was always one customer sitting at the corner window, but as they walked in, there was no one in the shop besides their friend.

"Hey Sunny. No customers today?" Taeyeon questioned while sitting beside Tiffany in one of the booths. Yuri took her seat on the other side.

The shorter girl behind the counter looked up from her phone at the newly arrived customers. "No, not today. Seems like people weren't up for coffee." She gave a small pout and looked out the window towards the road.

"Well we definitely are. Hit us up with our usual."

"Sure. And the new girl?" Sunny pointed to Yuri which made her drift out of her thoughts.

"Her name's Yuri."

"Sure. And Yuri?" The employee corrected herself and waited for an answer.

"Uh, I'll just have what Fany is having."

"Cool." Sunny got to work with the orders while the three customers conversed. There was really nothing to talk about with the whole jealousy outburst being the elephant in the room, but Tiffany was able to keep the conversation going, like she always managed to do.

Sunny walked over to their table and set down their food.

"Thanks, Sunny." Taeyeon thanked her and gave her the money.

"No worries. By the way..." The couple turned to their friend before eating while Yuri took a sip of her coffee. "When's Yoona gonna start working again? We have a vacant spot and I know how much she loves making coffee." Sunny continued chewing her gum as she watched the two girls' pairs of eyes widen.

Yuri's grip on her cup tightened as she heard the name. She was hoping she wouldn't have to hear it today but as it rolled off Sunny's tongue, it killed her. At the same time though, she was glad to have heard it. She didn't know why but she was.

"Uhh...We'll ask her later." Taeyeon quickly said before taking a bite of her food, feeling uncomfortable in the situation. Sunny looked at them with a weird expression and shrugged her shoulders. It seemed like a sensitive topic between them so she walked back behind the counter to continue playing on her phone.

An awkward silence was emitted in the air. Neither of the three girls wanted to talk and for once, Tiffany had nothing to say. Yuri kept clenching and unclenching her jaw, trying hard to resist the urge to ask about her. As for Taeyeon, she continued eating, the noise she was making was the only thing that could be heard throughout the cafe besides Sunny's fingers tapping along her device.

Maybe I should just... Yuri let out a defeated sigh and gave in to her urge. She looked towards the couple sitting across from her and opened . "How..is she?"

Taeyeon looked towards Tiffany before continuing to eat, not wanting to be the one to answer the question. The queen of eye smiles turned to the taller girl with concern in her eyes.

"Do you want me to be honest?" Yuri gave a shy nod and looked at the untouched food in front of her.

"Yoona misses you. A lot. She hides in her room like she used to before and sometimes, I even forget she lives with me."

Yuri gulped but she wasn't surprised by the answer. She would've assumed the girl would go running back to her ex with open arms. She couldn't trust anything Yoona said. Even if the incident did make sense, she'd had past relationships where partners did exactly what Yoona did, but leave her the next day. She'd been manipulated countless of times and was too afraid to make another commitment. She wanted to trust Yoona, her heart was telling her to, but her mind was leading her to believe the girl was just going to break her heart. She didn't want to add another bad memory into her list.

"I know you think bad of her, Yul. Yeah, she's usually the one to break people's hearts but I swear to you, breaking yours is the last thing she'd ever do."

"I..." Yuri wanted to continue, but she didn't know what she wanted to say. Did she want to see Yoona? Or did she want to be nowhere near her? She felt like she was over-reacting, but she knew how bad the effect was if Yoona ever did decide to break her. She didn't want to go through the pain again.

"Uhm..Sunny?" The girl who was eavesdropping in the booth beside them looked over.

"Yeeesss?"

"Could I get a bag for this?"

"Sure thing." Sunny ran off to get a bag for Yuri while Taeyeon finished off her food. 

Tiffany reached her hand over the table and held onto Yuri's. "Think about it, Yuri-yah." She gave the girl a smile before letting go and holding Taeyeon's hand instead. All of them stood up as Sunny came back with a bag for Yuri's food. They bid their farewells to the employee and drove back to Yuri's house.

"Thanks for lunch, guys."

"Anytime, Yul. We'll see you soon, okay?" The taller girl timidly nodded and waved a goodbye at the couple. She slowly walked back to the door of her house with uneasiness. How the hell am I going to face Yoona again?

**************

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived back at the apartment after their dinner date. Yoona was the only one at home so they came back early in case anything bad happened. They both walked through the door and Tiffany placed her bag down on the coffee table. She turned to her girlfriend who was watching her the whole time.

"Go talk to her." Tiffany simply commanded as she proceeded to take off her heels.

"What? Why me?"

"Because if you do.." The taller girl started to make her way towards Taeyeon with sultry eyes. "...i'll give you a reward."

She ran her fingers up Taeyeon's chest and gave a small smirk.

Taeyeon didn't waste a moment and strode towards Yoona's room, opening her door quickly and closing it behind her. She found Yoona sitting on her bed, browsing through her laptop with a confused look on her face.

"Did Fany-unnie scold you again?"

"What? No."

"Then why did yo-"

"Nevermind that." Taeyeon made her way to sit beside Yoona on her bed. She leaned on the headboard and turned to look at her dongsaeng. "You okay?"

Yoona turned back to her screen, knowing exactly where the conversation was heading. "I'm fine." That's all she's been saying every time someone asked her, but she was lying. To them and to herself.

"Are you stalking Yuri's instagram?"

"Yes."

Taeyeon closed the laptop screen and made Yoona face her. "C'mon, dude. When are you gonna stop being a creep?"

"When I can see her again." Yoona looked down at her sheets with a saddened look.

"Well you can see her tomorrow if you want." The younger girl turned to Taeyeon with an 'Are you stupid or something?' expression. Am I going crazy? Maybe I'm starting to hear things because of how much I miss my princess.

"Unnie, I'm not in the mood for jokes."

"I'm serious. She turned up for the yoga class today AND she came with us for lunch."

Yoona grabbed her pillow and wacked Taeyeon in the face. Her unnie always had a habit of lying to her, but she hoped this wasn't one of the times she was. "Yah! Stop lying to me!"

"Aish. You're such a child. I'm serious." She looked at her friend's face to see any signs of playfulness, but there wasn't. Yoona's eyes widened and slowly fell open.

"Are you serious?! Why didn't you invite me for lunch?!"

"It would've been too overwhelming for her, idiot!" She frowned and gave a pouty face at Taeyeon's answer.

"Don't worry. If she ends up coming for the lesson tomorrow, you can see her."

"Really?!"

"Yeaah but don't get your hopes up."

"Okay okay. I'm not excited at all." Yoona's face was kept neutral but really. Oh my gosh! I might see my beautiful angel tomorrow! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Taeyeon ruffled her dongsaeng's hair before leaving the room. Yoona laid down on her bed as she thought about what she was going to do tomorrow. She was afraid Yuri might avoid her but she wanted to at least take the risk and see her. And who knows? Maybe Yuri was dying to see Yoona too.

The doe-eyed girl then saw Taeyeon pop her head back inside the room. "Also, Sunny wants you to work at the coffee shop." She then closed the door and walked down the hall.

Work...coffee shop...wait a minute...WORK?!

 

 

_______________

A/N: 

Unfortunately, there was barely any Yoonyul here..but...Taeny..?

Replies:

yoonyulid: Nawww~ Let's see if you still hate me after the next chapter! haha OMGOMG I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT, HOW DARE YOU!! It's obvious why she's the iest member though, isn't it? hahaah!

allayjadhule: Yesss Yoongie will do anything for her princess!! and I won't spoil anything about Sica hehe~

peregrinestar: It's pretty self-explanatory xD Obvs Yul has dated other people before but Yoong is different haha I have no idea what I'm going to do for my next fanfic tho xD More Yoonyul maybe? ;D I never understood why people thought dominant Yul was better, like she can be "masculine" at times but her feminine side shows up more when she's around Yoona. I'm happy I found someone who thinks the same as me! Protective Yoong forever! And yeeaaah, Yuri is quite a drama queen but Yoona loves that xD

ususe_iil: Yeah but Yoona always finds a way to sweep Yul off her feet :D And I knew people were going to think that!! hahaha I was originally going to write it like that and have it end there but I wanted to prolong it more and emphasise Yuri's reaction to it, which caused me to make it a bit over dramatic...but every time I tried to tone it down a bit, it just seemed to rise higher so I gave up hahahah

minogue: Don't worry! Good things are on the way :) for now haha Yuri has trust issues, huh? lolol

forrester: You just predicted one of the chapter titles! AHAHA Amazing! Thank you for supporting my very first fic! :) 

allaboutyoonandyul: Because Yuri is stubborn and has trust issues! hahaa xD Im sorryyy~ If I made them kiss there, then my fic would've been shorter and I've had people tell me to prolong it! As for the future fanfics I will write..OF COURSE THERE WILL BE MORE YOONYUL! hahaha I couldn't breathe when I saw their teaser pics!! SNSD is sooo beautiful!! When I saw your second comment, it was 6pm kst!! I sat in front of my comp while writing this chapter for 1 hour just to wait for the teaser video!!! ahaha Thank you for telling me!! I saw their album cover too! The flamingo is so inconvenient haha but I'm just excited for the MV!! And how pretty they'll be!! SNSD Hwaiting!! Please keep sending me long comments :DD I love reading them! hahaah

pytvty2013: Here's another update! Currently writing the next chapter now ^^ Things will get better soon haha

2ne1snsd: Im Seobang forever! and you're not wrong about the princess and servant!! Many more interactions like that to come~

MArchiChocoBox: Wowow! That's a really big compliment! Thank you so much! haha and yes, I think there is more yoonyul moments! There's a backstage pic of them and Yoonyul are just...ugh. I'm so pumped for their reality show and running man and MVs I CANT HANDLE THIS