First Fight

Yoga Class

Yoona drove back to her apartment to confront Tiffany. Everything happened so fast, her mind was still having trouble trying to comprehend all of it and even though she didn't initiate the kiss, a part of her felt guilty for not stopping it sooner. Yoona was mad, sad, frustrated, annoyed. Every bad emotion she could think of was what she was feeling. She needed to find Yuri, but first, she was going to have a good talk with Tiffany.

Yoona parked her car in the building garage and ran as fast as she could up to her apartment. She quickly unlocked the door and strode inside, finding Tiffany and Taeyeon sitting at the dinner table. 

"What the hell, Tiffany?!"

Taeyeon felt the sudden tension building so she stood up and excused herself. "Uhh..I'm going to go take a shower..." Both girls watched as the shorter girl walked off into another room before turning back to glare at each other.

"Where did you drop off Yuri?!"

"Where ever she wanted to go."

"I'm not going to take that as an answer!" If one were to pay close attention, they'd be able to see the smoke coming out of Yoona's ears. She was mad at Tiffany but she was more mad at herself.

"You're an idiot, you know that? How could you do that to her?"

"If you actually knew what happened, you wouldn't have taken her away from me!"

"Yoona, she was crying!" Tiffany stood up and slammed her hands against the wooden table. Now, they were both shouting at each other, frustrated with the whole situation. "She likes yo-"

"You think I don't know that?!" 

"That makes it even worse. You knew yet, you still kissed her! Why do you always have to have another girl on the side? Especially since it was your ex!"

"You don't underst-"

"Yes I do!" Tiffany jabbed her finger in Yoona's direction. "You're still the same, old two-timing and I never should've brought you to that yoga class! Maybe then, Yuri would be happy at this very moment! But instead, I had to experience her breakdown, crying in my car, while explaining what you did! You know, I actually thought you changed! I thought you were going to take this seriously! Yuri is one of the most sensitive girls I know and you jus-"

"I didn't kiss her for god's sakes!!!" Yoona cut Tiffany off mid sentence. "And I am taking this seriously!"

"Yuri saw you!" 

They both stood there, anger in their voices but sadness in their eyes. Tiffany hadn't heard the whole story yet but she was already accusing Yoona. Yes, her lips touched Jessica's but it wasn't meant to. Yoona was having a hard time trying to tell her unnie that.

"Yeah well she saw wrong..." Yoona's volume softened as she looked down at her feet, immediately feeling the guilt building up inside her.

"Yoona, stop lyi-"

"I'm not..." Tiffany kept her guard up, slowly watching Yoona's actions. She was shocked to see the tears forming in her dongsaeng's eyes. She's never cried.

"Unnie, I made a mistake." The taller girl's voice was hoarse and croaky. "W-we kissed but..I didn't kiss her back."

"What did you do then, huh?"

"...I pushed her away and told her I liked someone else.." A lone tear fell down Yoona's cheek and dropped off from her chin. "I never wanted to hurt Yuri. I love her too much."

Tiffany's eyes widened at Yoona's confession. She knew the tanned girl meant a lot to Yoona but she didn't expect her to love the other girl so soon.

"Y-you love her, Yoong?" The doe-eyed girl meekly nodded, embarrassed by what she just said.

There was silence for a few seconds before Yoona felt a pair of arms wrap around her, securing her. She felt the concern and sadness emitting from her best friend and quickly embraced her back. Yuri had gotten the wrong information and was currently crying somewhere over something that wasn't true. Yoona needed to find her.

They both let go of each other and Tiffany softly wiped the tears off the baby deer's face. She instantly felt ashamed for unreasonably yelling at Yoona and she thought the only way to make it up to her was to tell her where Yuri was.

**************

Yoona parked her car on the side of the road as she stared up to the familiar house. I should've came here first before going back to the apartment.

She got out of her vehicle and made her way up the same pavement and door steps. She could hear her heart pounding in her chest and a voice screaming in her head. She really wasn't ready for this. She didn't even prepare a speech. But placing her heart on a sheet of paper would be equivalent to what she was going to do. Yoona just really needed to see her princess.

She nervously knocked on the door and waited for a response. Footsteps could be heard approaching where Yoona was and then halting right behind the door. It didn't open though. She could hear Yuri's ragged breathing on the other end and just wanted to hug her as soon as she opened the door, but Yoona knew that would've been too overwhelming for the poor girl.

"Y-Yul.." Yoona wanted her to respond and just open the door. She wanted to see her angel again and it seemed her wishe had come true, because the next thing she knew, the door creaked open to display a wrecked Yuri. Her eyes were red and there were obvious tear stains on her chubby cheeks. Her hair was a mess and her lips would slightly quiver every now and again. What have I done?

Yoona gave a sad chuckle and observe the girl in front of her. "You still look so beautiful."

Yuri didn't say anything. She stood there and watched the girl who ruined her life.

"C-can I come in?"

Yuri instantly turned around and walked back to the living room, where there laid a large amount of balled-up tissues on the side of the couch. Yoona looked around the house and was completely amazed by how clean it was, besides the mess in the living room.

"You're house is amazing, Yuri."

The tanned girl sat down and the doe-eyed girl followed suit, making sure not to sit too close but not too far either. They both sat in silence, Yuri staring at the coffee table while Yoona stared at Yuri.

"What are you thinking about?" Flashbacks passed through both their minds at that one, simple sentence. but it wasn't the same answer.

"Nothing." It was one word. One word that was able to make Yoona lose her mind. One word that had no meaning to either of them. One word that told Yoona she wasn't important anymore. Tears brimmed her eyes once again but this time, she had a feeling it wouldn't end well. 

"Yul, please look at me." She didn't. Everything she did and everything she said made Yoona want to jump off a cliff. She was willing to do anything to mend things with Yuri but she hadn't gotten the chance to.

She raised her hand to hold on to Yuri's but at one small touch, the latter stood up from the couch.

"Yoona, stop it." After all the crying, Yoona still believed her princess' voice was the softest she'd ever heard.

"It's not what you think, Yul."

"It's fine. I'm fine, you're fine, we're fine."

"No it's not. Nothing is fine."

"Well, maybe that's a problem you need to figure out for yourself." Yuri made her way towards her bedroom door. "Lock the door on your way out." She was going to leave just like that, not even giving the conversation a try. Before she could step in, Yoona grabbed her by the wrist.

"Don't leave...please.." Tears were falling from her face at uncontrollable speed. She wanted to hold Yuri so badly and tell her how much she loves her but she couldn't find the right words for it.

"Yoona that's enough."

"No! You didn't even give me time to tell you what happened!"

"I don't need reassurance."

"Don't walk away from this! Tell me what specifically pissed you off! Was it the kiss?! Was it because I walked off with her instead of you?! Was it beca-"

"Do you want to know why?!" Yuri turned around and ripped Yoona's hand off her wrist. Her fiery eyes poured into Yoona's determined ones. "Because you're a ing jerk, Yoona! and because I'm so ing stupid! To believe that you actually had feelings for me!" Yuri pushed Yoona and made the girl stumble back, catching herself before she could fall.

"I'm so stupid to actually be getting jealous when we're not even in a goddamn relationship! I'm mad at you for pulling such a sh*tty stunt and for hurting me! The one person who I thought couldn't, has decided to ruin me the most! I'm a mess because of you! I'm so into you, I can't see anyone else around me! Why can't you just leave me alone?!" 

Yuri slammed her fists on Yoona's chest as her tears streamed freely now. She hated Yoona for building her up just to kick her back down. She thought she had finally found someone worth dying for but the doe eyes and alligator laugh deceived her.

"I'm not just mad about the kiss or how you chose her over me. I'm mad because you used me and tricked me into believing you actually cared about me! What was it, huh?! To have a bit of fun and play with my feelings?! And then step on them right in front of my eyes?! Answer me, Yoona!"

Yoona couldn't breathe. Not because of how many hits she was getting on her chest, she could handle them, but because of everything that was coming out of Yuri's mouth. The taller girl grabbed Yuri's hands and stopped her from landing anymore punches. She tried to struggle out of Yoona's grip but she was much stronger than her.

"I don't like her, Yul! She kissed me but I didn't respond, I swear! I care about you more than anyone else! I'll tell everyone how much you mean to me!"

"I'm sick of you lying to me all the time! If I forgive you now, you're just going to run off and hurt me again! It's like I'm giving you my fixed heart just for you to break it again! Its inevitable! No matter who I like, they're always going to make me bleed in the end!"

"I never wanted to hurt you!"

"But that's all you've been doing!"

Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri to keep her secured. Yuri struggled, both their tears mixing on the wooden floor beneath them. Yuri's heart ached for everything to stop but Yoona's yearned for her tan skinned angel even more.

Yuri stopped struggling but not one bit did she ever think about forgiving Yoona.

"Get out." It was almost a whisper but lingered in the air for a while, neither one of them moving.

"Yoona, please go."

"No. I'm never letting you go."

"You're hurting me." Yoona softened her hug and eventually released Yuri but her hands stayed on her shoulders.

"I promise you, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Space and time is all I'm asking for. I can't go on like this. I know I'm over reacting but I just can't trust you right now."

"But I-"

"Yoona...Go." The doe-eyed girl sighed in defeat. Her world was slowly falling apart and she didn't know what to do but listen to whatever Yuri needed. 

She made her way towards the door with Yuri following behind. When they reached the door, Yoona still hadn't stepped out. She turned towards Yuri and stared into her eyes. She knew this was going to come back and bite her in the so she needed to show Yuri how much she cared for her.

She suddenly surprised her (former) angel (for now) and placed her hand on the back of her head, bringing her close for her lips to touch the older girl's forehead.

"Goodnight, Yuri."

"Night." Yoona walked out of the door and back to her car, Yuri's door was already closed, not wanting to see Yoona off. She sat in her car and instead of shouting to the world about how much she admired Yuri, she drove back home, crying about how much she needed her.

 

 

___________

A/N: Drama queen Yul...

Yoonyul is not on good terms but just wait ^^ 

Replies:

glam_9168: Dw~ She won't be in the future chapter(s) to spoil ur yoonyul!! xD

YoonYulisReal: Unfortunately, Yuri isn't going to forgive Yoona so easily xD :(( But maybe next chapter...

2ne1snsd: Yeah xD Damn Yul. and there is a lot more Kwon Seobang than Im Seobang, isn't there? :(( I'd prefer Hubby Yoong though ~ haha

minogue: Yoona has finally admitted! But Yul is in denial and will not be listening to anything that comes out of Yoong's mouth -.- Let's see what happens next chapter keke~

MArchiChocoBox: I need to watch a whole lot more Yoonyul videos!! There's never enough~ Twin troopers are the best xD and I'm glad you enjoy the fic!! :)) Hope you continue to support!

allayjadhule: Might not be much Yoonsic anymore but a whole lot more yoonyul to come!!

yoonyulid: Yeaah..I feel bad for making Sica mean but I couldn't think of anyone else as icy as her haha I can't find the photoshoot!! :(( But i bet she's looking very attractive ;D About that scene...hehe we'll see ^^

allaboutyoonandyul: Dramatic Yul ^^ haha and wow! You read all the chapters so far in one sitting! You're absolutely amazing! Please don't refrain from commenting!! It makes me happy when someone comments on my fic :DD and unfortunately, I have planned 3 more chapters before this ends T.T Im sorryy~~ OMG that's really saying a lot to put this as one of your fave Yoonyul fics!! I am sooo honoured! hahaha I'm glad your comment is long too ^^ I love long comments so...pour more of your feelings!! Apparently one of their mv is being released next week! I can't wait!! Hope you enjoy my long reply to your long comment!! kekeke~

ususe_iil: Maybe if Yuri saw that Yoona pushed her away, they wouldn't be fighting T.T aish, silly yul.