First Jealousy

Yoga Class

Yoona's POV

I woke up with a numb arm. Not entirely sure why until I remembered what occurred last night. I unconsciously smiled at the thought and turned to be met with an angelic face. She was still asleep so I had time to admire her for a bit. I started from her perfect eyebrows and trailed down to her closed eye lids, saddened that I couldn't stare into her eyes. my gaze fell upon her small, adorable nose. I just want to bite it!

I then stopped at her lips. They were pink and luscious. It was so tempting, I wanted to crash mine on hers right there and then but I knew I couldn't. Not yet anyway. I knew that once she was mine, I'd never be able to top kissing her. I thoughtlessly my lips, wishing they were hers. Okay, that sounded creepy. Yoona, stop.

Absent-mindedly, I reached my hand and played with her hair, combing my fingers through it smoothly and slowly. They were so soft, I didn't understand why she didn't have any knots at all. I wish I could do this every morning.

Slowly, Yuri's eyes fluttered open and I quickly moved my hand away and placed it back near my chest, hoping she didn't catch me. She groggily looked up and smiled at me before stretching and letting out a small moan. I watched as the hem of her shirt rode up, revealing her exposed, tan waist. NO! NU-UH! IM YOONA WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HANDLE SEEING THE REST OF THAT!

"Mmm. Good morning, Yoongie~"

"Good morning. Can I ask what you're doing in my bed?" I questioned, acting as if I didn't already know.

"Fany said i could stay the night because it was too late for me to drive home."

"Was it that or were you trying to get into my pants?" Woah. Where did that come from?

Yuri playfully slapped me on the arm and gave a soft chuckle. "Keep trying, Yoong." Ouch.

We heard a knock and a sleepy Taeyeon speaking from the other side of the closed door. "Yah. Can you two put some clothes on and come downstairs? Breakfast is ready." We waited for her to walk off before we realised what she just said. Damn midget.

"Yoooooong~ I don't want to get out of beeed~" Yuri placed her head in the crook of my neck and continued whining, dismissing everything Taeyeon unnie just said. Dont worry, my love. Neither do I when you're right next to me.

"Let's sleep in forever, Yoona-yah."

I gave her a soft smile before I replied to her. "I would love to, Yul, but..." As if on que, my stomach gave a loud growl, persuading me for food.

"Ahh. I almost forgot you're a giant shikshin." She patted my stomach before getting up from the bed. I followed suit and we walked out of the room, hand in hand, towards the dining table. We saw Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sitting at one side of the table so Yuri and I sat opposite them. Taeyeon and Tiffany resorted into sitting at either ends of the table.

I dug in. Manners was obviously something I wasn't used to and with the shrug of their shoulders, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon did the same. My princess and Tiffany watched in disbelief.

"Kim Taeyeon, use your manners." Tiffany spoke with authority in her voice.

"B-but they get to eat like pigs. Why can't I?"

"Because you are not them and you're definitely not a pig either." Taeyeon sighed in defeat as she began eating politely. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and I snickered at how whipped Taeyeon was and continued as we were. I turned to face how the angel sitting beside me was going and didn't realise she was staring at me the whole time. I slowly continued chewing my food as I watched her giggle at me.

She grabbed a napkin from the table and scooted closer to me. Raising her hand, she suddenly wiped the food off my cheek. I sat there, mouth slightly agape at the close proximity. Well I don't think I'm going to survive dating her.

"You're such a messy eater." She smiled while continuing to clean me up. When she finished, her hand still hovered where it was but now, she was staring into my doe eyes. I saw the sincerity in them and the urge to kiss her grew stronger. Before I started leaning in, I almost forgot where we were until someone cleared their throat.

We pulled away instantly and blushed. She wanted to kiss me.

"Well that was awkward." I heard Hyoyeon say before I chucked a piece of bread at her.

**********

"We're leaving soon, unnies!"

"Woah. Hold up. Where are you guys going?" Sooyoung unnie walked out of the kitchen holding a hotdog in one hand and a can of soda in the other. Okay this has to stop. She's going to explode one day.

"I'm taking Yuri to the basketball courts. She wants me to teach her how to shoot some hoops." I nodded slowly, showing off the fact that I was good at the sport. I seriously am. I used to be the star player in high school. 

Sooyoung snorted at me and retorted. "You sure you still know how to play?"

"Pfft. Of course I do. It was the only think I did in my spare time."

"I'm ready, Yoong!" Yuri came running out with the basketball in her hands. She was wearing my basketball jersey and shorts that could've been classified as underwear. How long were her legs?!

"W-who gave you those shorts?"

"Fany did." 

I turned to look at queen eye smiles on the couch. She mouthed a 'Thank me later' and turned back to watching TV with Taeyeon. I'm going to thank you forever.

Yuri grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door while we bid our goodbyes to the unnies and a dazed Sooyoung. All throughout the car ride, I couldn't stop myself from glancing at her tanned thighs every now and again. If only...

As I parked in front of the basketball courts, I watched as all the guys practising turned to ogle at Yuri. Ugh, I shouldn't have brought her here.

Oblivious to the many pair of eyes, Yuri was about to walk passed the gates before I grabbed her arm. She turned to me with confusion present in her face.

"What's wrong, Yoongie?"

"Uhh..Those guys look like they could pounce on you at any moment. Let's go to the indoor ones. They're not too far so we can walk."

Yuri gave me wide smile before nodding frantically like a little kid. Soooo cuuuuuute~

We walked up the road towards the other basketball courts. Every time someone who walked past eyed Yuri like a hungry animal, I pulled her towards me by her waist, keeping her safe from them. I will always protect my princess! Even after I die!

We arrived at the courts and walked through the doors. Luckily there was no one there to attack Yuri but even if there was, I'd be here to defend her. Him Yoona to the rescue!

Yuri ran to the hoop at the far end so I followed right behind her and watched as she attempted to shoot but unfortunately for me, it rebounded off the hoop and bounced right on top of my head. Making me stumble back a few times, but not bringing me down completely.

"Yoong! Are you okay?!" Yuri came rushing towards me to inspect my head. I quickly shooed her worries away when I started laughing.

"Of course I am. I've been hit in the head billions of times." 

"Yah! You scared me for a second!" 

"Mianhae, Yuri-yah~" I then went to pick the ball up off the ground and stood in front of the hoop. I aimed the ball and took my shot. It rolled around the ring before plunging through the hoop. Oh yeah! I've still got it.

I did a fist pump in the air before turning to an astonished Yuri. 

"How do you shoot like that, Seonsaengnim?" She smirked at me as she slowly walked towards my direction. Seongsaengnim?! She will definitely be the death of me!

I grabbed the ball as it was rolling to me and stood where I was as Yuri came to a halt in front of me.

"I'm ready to learn!" She said while raising her hand and doing a peace sign. Kyeoptaaaaaaa~

"Okay. I'll show you visually first." I said to her which she replied with a nod.

"First, you have to make sure both your feet are on the ground and they need to be in line with your shoulders." I got into position as she mimicked along, pretending she was holding her own ball.

"Now, since you're right handed, that'll be your shooting hand. Rest the ball onto your fingertips so that when you shoot, it'll just be the flick of a wrist. Your other hand should be on the side of the ball, supporting it." I then demonstrated what I was saying and placed my hands in position. Her full attention was on them.

"When you perform the shot, you have to extend your arm and like I said before, flick your wrist. It wouldn't hurt to do a little jump too. You got it?" I turned to her, hoping she understood me.

"I think so. Shoot one." I nodded and turned back to the hoop. Once again, the ball went through the hole.

"Okay now you try." I was about to pass her the ball until she stopped me and shyly looked down at her feet. Did I say something?

"Maybe...you should guide me. You go too fast." Oh. 

"A-alright." I gulped at her suggestion and hesitantly walked behind her. I gave the ball to her and placed my hands on the back of hers. My chest pressed against her back as my chin laid on her shoulder. I then kneed the back of her knee so she'd bend her legs a bit. Do NOT go byun mode now, Yoona. I swear I will never forgive you...I mean, myself.

I repeated the steps I told her before and made sure she placed her hands in the right position. We then shot the hoop together as it fell into the hole.

"Yay! Yoongie! I shot my first hoop! Gomawo!" She then wrapped her arms around my neck and I instinctly wrapped my arms around her waist., completely dazed by the gesture. We celebrated for a while before she let go of me.

"You wanna verse me then?" I suggested with a bit of confidence in my voice.

"Bring it on, seonsaengnim!" She winked at me before turning around to grab the ball.

"You can go first since you've barely played."

"You underestimate me, Yoong."

She started off bouncing th ball on the ground. Too easy. I smartly timed my movements and stole the ball off her in an instant. I then turned around and scored.

"Yoong:1, Yul:0" I said, teasing her. 

"You just got lucky." We continued playing for a while. I was actually surprised she got a few hoops in. She was a fast learner, that was for sure. My Yuri is so talented but I can't have her be better than me at my favourite sport!

"Okay, a few more rounds before I take you out for dinner." I announced before I threw the ball at her. 

"Who said you're taking me out for dinner?" Yuri raised her eyebrow at me, taken aback by the request.

"I did." I said, getting into my defensive stance, ready for any move she was willing to make.

As she was bouncing the ball, my mind went blank as I stared at her legs. They look so smooth. I wonder what they taste like. I'll know once I ask her out, of course. I'm sure she's not one of those people who don't do it before marriage. She's probably done it heaps of times. But damn, those legs. 

I was too deep in thought to realise she had ran passed me, completely using her legs as a distraction. What a sly fox!

I resorted to grabbing Yuri by the waist from behind and pulling her into my stomach, restricting her from shooting. Nowhere to go, Kwon!

"Yah! AHAH! Yoona-yah, that's not fair! Let go of me!" I laughed while trying to get her away from the hoop, bringing her further away and attempting to get the ball off her at the same time.

"You're not allowd to do this, Yoongie~!"

"Oh, how would you know? You've never played!" I continued teasing her, my arms still wrapped around her waist. 

We suddenly heard the door to the courts open and I immediately let go of Yuri, hoping the intruder didn't see our interaction. I turned to be faced with one of the last people I needed to see right now. I didn't know she still came to the courts but there she was, standing in her training gear. What the hell is she doing here?!

"Yoona? Is that you?"

"J-Jessica."

Yuri gave an expression that could be read as confusion. We both watched as Jessica made her way towards us, not stopping until she was inches away from me. Suddenly, I was pulled into an embrace and completely surprised by the sudden action. Oh thisisbadthisisbadthisisbadthisisbad.

"I haven't seen you in ages! It's so great to see you!"

"Y-yeah. You too."

I quickly pulled away from the hug, feeling slightly uncomfortable with how long it was.

I then saw Jessica turn to Yuri and eye her slowly, as if she was an unknown disease. It was quite hard to hold back from punching her but I made it through.

"Jess, this is Yuri. My...friend." I couldn't help but stare at both their reactions. Jessica seemed to have stopped her glaring while Yuri's face softened, almost like she was disappointed.

"Yuri, this is Jessica. My...Ex.." Being the polite princess that she was, Yuri bowed and greeted the other girl, making me swoon for her even more.

"It's very nice to meet you, Jessica. Yoongie's never talked about you before." 

"Yoongie?" Jessica raised her eyebrow in an 'are you kidding me?' manner. She then side glanced at me before turning around and giving me her full attention. Aish~ I really wanted to finish my play time with Yuri~

"Yoona, do you mind walking me back to the other basketball courts?"

"B-but I haven't finished playing with Yuri yet."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Jessica turned to face Yuri with a smirk. "Do you, Yuri?"

She hesitated for a while, her eyes wandering from Jessica to me. Please say you mind. Please say you mind.

"Ah. I don't mind at all. I can wait." NOOOO!

I didn't expect Jessica to ruin my friendly date with Yuri. I thought nothing could've gone wrong. I knew what Jessica's intentions were because she was the most predictable person I knew. She'd take me away from Yuri and sabotage everything, ending my chances with the one girl who was capable of changing me. I watched the angel's figure shrink as I walked further away from her, passed the entrance.

I sighed and continued on with my ex-girlfriend right beside me. And the manipulative Sica ensues.

"I've missed you, Yoong."

"I'm sure you would've." I kept walking, I had no interest in the conversation we were having. I just wanted to get back to Yuri as soon as possible. She was the only one on my mind.

"Do you miss me?"

"Don't start, Jessica."

"Don't start what?" Still oblivious as ever.

I felt her grab onto my wrist when I didn't respond and we came to an abrupt stop.

"How long are you going to stay mad at me?"

"As long as I live."

"You're being childish. It was years ago, can't you forgive me?"

"No one ever forgives a cheater, Jessica." I was about to turn around to start walking again until she stopped me once more. Very persistent.

"But I've changed, Yoong. I miss you...I miss us." She started approaching me, forgetting the meaning of 'personal space'. Her hand reached up and brushed against my arm, causing me to stray away from her touch. I don't like where this is headed.

"Don't be afraid to love me again." She backed me up against a wall and pressed her body onto me. I could feel myself growing weaker, completely manipulated by her. If i had kept walking, none of this would've happened.

"Jessi-" She silenced me with a kiss. Rough and messy, just like how it always was. She never poured feelings into her kisses, not for anyone. I didn't reciprocate though and I grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her off harshly, completely surprised by how it came down to this. She's crazier than before!

"Jessica, what's gotten into you?!"

"I need you, can't you see that?!"

"Get a hold of yourself! We're over!"

She attempted to pin me against the wall again but I moved faster than her. I pushed her away, harder this time, making her fall to the ground. I stared into her lost eyes as she stared into mine. She was a monster, waiting for a moment to pounce on me again. I backed away as she still sat on the concrete, both of us breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, Jessica...but my heart has already found a home.." I turned around and left her there. The last thing I saw was the tear rolling down her cheek, but that didn't mean anything to me. I just had to get back to Yuri.

When I pushed past the doors, I expected to see her sitting on the benches waiting for me, but I was met with empty space. Where did she go? She wouldn't have left me, I had the keys.

I searched around the court, hoping to find a sign that she was still here but the only thing that she left was the ball. I took out my phone to realise that I had a text. I opened and checked who it was.

Yuri.

 

From: My Black Pearl

Hope you enjoyed your small kiss. Tiffany picked me up so don't even bother taking me out to dinner.

 

I read the message over and over and over again. The pain in my chest was unbearable and my limbs felt like they'd fall apart any moment. 

She left me.

No.

I left her.

 

 

__________

A/N: Dramaaaaaa..

I AM STILL NOT OVER THAT TEASER THO. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT?! OMG THEY SLAY! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL OF THEIR SONGS I CAN'T CONTROL MY EXCITEMENT I THINK IM GOING TO DIE.

ALso, this story is almost coming to an end T.T

Replies:

yoonyulid: It would be reasonable for me to make this fic really y, right? hahaha and I'm a very big myself so you and me both xD But I'm still deciding whether to make an M rated scene or not. What do you think? Would it fit the story? I need help with these decisions ;P

ususe_iil : Hahaha xD glad you liked it :)

minogue: Here you go! :)

MArchiChocoBox : Woah really? :D I didn't know they'd be THAT similar ! Thank you!

laughing_machine: OMG I KNOW (thank you! :) haha)