First Try

Yoga Class

Sweat fell from Yuri's smooth, tan skin as strands of her hair stuck to the sides of her face. She'd been at the gym for an hour to get away from her problems and she still didn't know why it wasn't working. She skipped her yoga lesson, but she remembered to tell Tiffany where she was, in case she got worried again.

Yuri turned off the treadmill and walked towards the showers to get rid of the stench emitting from her. She grabbed her bag and headed towards the door, noticing a very familiar car parked outside the building.

She squinted her eyes and exited, instantly recognising the figure leaning her back against the hood of the car. 

She didn't think she'd be ready to face her and it was too soon, but the moment those doe eyes looked into hers, she regretted what she was missing.

"Y-Yuri.." The shorter girl stood, dumbfounded. What was she supposed to say? How long has she yearned to see another large smile from her favourite deer? 

"Yoona.." How did she know I was here?

"Tiffany told me you were here so...I just wanted to see you again.."

"Oh.." Yoona took a step closer towards the angel she'd missed. She could never forget how beautiful Yuri looked, even if she had amnesia, she'd always remember the tanned girl's beauty.

"I-I've missed you, Yul." 

"You can-"

"I know. I can't say that..." Yoona looked down at her shoes.

"What do you want, Yoona?"

"To drop you home."

"I can catch the bus back so don't worry." Yuri was about to make her way back to the station but Yoona wasn't going to let go that easily. She stood in front of the other girl to prevent her from leaving.

"I will not stop in proving to you just how much I care about you. I might seem like another heartless being but you are worth it, Kwon Yuri and I will not have you ignore me forever. Just please let me do this for you."

Yuri let out a defeated sigh as she saw the sincerity in the taller girl's eyes. She couldn't say no to them.

She made her way towards the passenger side and before she could grab the handle, Yoona's hand shot out and opened the door for her. She sat inside, pretending to find the gesture annoying.

The whole car ride there was filled with silence. Comfortable to Yoona, but not to Yuri. There were a million things she wanted to say to Yoona but none of them escaped . She had to fight the urge to lay her hand on the other's thigh, seeing as she did it so often.

They stopped in front of Yuri's house and the girl left with a soft 'thanks'. Yoona waited until she disappeared inside the house before driving off.

And that's all Yoona did for a while. Tiffany would tell her where ever Yuri was and Yoona would pick her up from there to drop her home. She'd occasionally bring small gifts for no particular reason but to see the pink tint on Yuri's cheeks.

Yoona would continue to do the smallest things just to make Yuri happy again. She wanted to show her princess that she was genuine and serious about them. What she felt for Yuri was different from what she felt for Jessica. It was real and fairy-tale like. She wanted to be Yuri's prince charming and sweep her off her feet every chance she got. So far, Yoona felt like she was doing a pretty good job.

Once again, she was standing outside the building as she watched her favourite princess walk out the entrance. Just like a fairytale.

"Good afternoon, ma'am." Yoona had a wide smile on her face.

"Ma'am? Are you fancy now?"

"No, I just like treating beautiful ladies with respect."

Yuri rolled her eyes and looked around. For some reason, she couldn't find the choding's car anywhere.

"..Where's your car?"

"Have you already grown a habit of searching for the Im mobile?" Yuri swore that one day, her eyes were going to roll to the back of her head.

"Seriously, Yoona."

"Keke..Hyoyeon unnie needed to use my car for today so I caught the bus here."

"Okay so..why did you come here?"

"Because I still need to take you home."

Yuri crossed her arms at the younger girl's answer. "Yoona, you're ridiculous."

"For you."

"So how are you going to drop me off?" Yuri tried to hide the blush that followed.

"Actually, I was planning on catching the bus with you."

"Do you know how unnecessary that is?"

"Nope." Yoona was about to grab Yuri's wrist and drag her to the bus but the older girl had already started walking.

"Hey! Wait up!" 

***************

They sat side by side on the bus, in silence. Neither of them ever said a thing while heading back to Yuri's house. Only because Yoona was scared of saying something wrong and Yuri just didn't know what to say.

She wasn't going to push Yoona away but she sure as hell wasn't going to pull her in. She still feared getting her heart broken.

As the bus stopped at her station, she contemplated for a bit.

"Uhm..I think this is your stop, Yul."

She ignored Yoona and continued thinking before suddenly making up her mind. She grabbed the taller girl by the wrist and pulled her off the bus with her.

"Yur-"

"I'm inviting you over for dinner."

With that said, Yuri walked off towards her house, knowing that the other girl was following close behind.

They walked into the house and Yoona had no idea what to do. She was just forced into having dinner, but it wasn't like she was complaining.

"Sit down. It's not like you haven't been here before."

"Ahh. Right.." Yoona took a seat at the dinner table, trying to make sense of what exactly was going on. "Do I just...wait?"

"What else are you supposed to do?" Yuri mumbled a soft 'dummy' under her breath, hoping Yoona didn't hear her.

"I'll help."

"Aish. Just sit do-" Yoona took the knife out of the other girl's hand before she could finish her sentence, and expertly chopped up the vegetables.

"What the hell, Yoona? I could've done that myself."

"I know...so could I...Are you done bragging?"

"I wasn't bragging! Ugh!" Yuri stomped off towards the other bench to prepare the other ingredients. All the while, Yoona had a sly smile plastered on her face.

Both girls sat at the dinner table, silently eating the food they prepared. All that could be heard was the ticking of the clock on the wall. 

"Dinner tastes good." Yoona spoke with a mouthful of food.

"That's because you made most of it."

"True." The doe eyed girl continued eating, avoiding the glare from the woman sitting in front of her.

After dinner, Yuri grabbed the empty plates and washed them, ignoring the protest from the other girl. She came back to find Yoona sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"You can't just make yourself at home, like this."

"Why not?"

Yuri sighed at her question. "Yoona..."

The girl on the couch switched off the TV and patted the spot beside her. "Come talk to me."

"It's getting late."

"I'm not leaving until we talk." Yuri raised an eyebrow at Yoona.

"I let you have dinner with me, and you just take advantage of it?"

"You shouldn't have offered then." Yuri really wanted to punch the choding in the face. She was finding it hard to unfist her hands.

"Come.And.Sit.With.Me." Yoona patted the couch with each word, getting impatient with the girl in front of her.

Yuri hesitated, looking from the seat to the front door and then to Yoona. She wasn't going to leave if Yuri didn't sit down and she didn't want to start another fight at the same place.

"Fine.." She walked over and sat on the couch, a few inches away from the other girl, her focus was on the blank screen in front of them.

"I really meant it when I said I missed you, y'know?" Yoona made an attempt to scoot closer but was stopped with a pillow being placed between them.

"Oh cool. Nice talk. You gonna go home now?"

"No." 

"Uggghhhh!!" Yuri dropped her head on the arm rest, her face buried into the couch not wanting to look at the girl beside her. All she wanted to do was invite the girl for dinner and then kick her out. Not have a heart-to-heart conversation afterwards.

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder and quickly shrugged it off. "Don't touch me." She mumbled into the cushion.

"I won't, but I want you to look at me and talk about this."

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?"

"Everyone has." Yuri heaved a frustrated sigh and sat up, side glancing Yoona with annoyance.

"I know you have major trust issues and so do I, but it's different with you, Yul. Just one look at you, and I instantly felt the need to hold you. I wouldn't even care if you were a serial killer."

Yuri kept quiet, trying to feign uninterest.

"I'm scared too, of everything that's happening right now."

Yoona stared down at her hands that rested on her knees, getting ready to expose herself to the angel sitting beside her.

"I've had so many relationships, I thought I had gotten used to the heart break but...honestly...the fear was still there. The fear of rejection and pain was still hiding inside of me. Once I found it, I never let go. I never wanted to be at the receiving end anymore...so I stopped. I just stopped function and locked myself in my room. Stupid move, right?"

Yoona softly chuckled and shook her head. She then turned to see Yuri staring straight at her.

"But then...I met you." She gave a warming smile to Yuri but the other girl didn't return it. She just gulped, waiting for the next words.

"You, Kwon Yuri, have changed me so much. You are the light at the end of my tunnel. I'm risking everything for you and putting my heart on the line. I'm willing to die a little once more, as long as it's you hurting me, but even if I never get to know the taste of your lips, my biggest accomplishment would be meeting you."

Yuri was speechless. What was someone supposed to say after such a confession? She hated herself for getting into a situation like this. She wanted so badly to kiss Yoona there and then, but she didn't. She was still scared. It was as if she was hanging off a building, knowing full well Yoona was there to catch her at the bottom but if she held on, she wouldn't get hurt.

"Yoona, I.." She saw the hesitation in the older girl's eyes and quickly kneeled down before her.

"Princess Yuri.."

Yuri's brows knitted together, confused of what Yoona was doing.

"I, Im Yoona, am going to fight for your heart. I will not stop, even when you are mine." Yoona had determination in her eyes, willing to spend the rest of her life showing just how genuine she was to Yuri.

"I am not walking out that door until you forgive me, Yul."

A soft smile graced upon Yuri's face. It was stupid of her to have over reacted on the situation, but all she needed was Yoona and her reassurance. and once she had gotten both of those, she always knew she had something to fight for.

"Of course I forgive you, pabo."

"Really?!" There was a glint in the pair of doe eyes, making Yuri giggle.

"Really."

"YES!" Yoona fist pumped the air and stood up. "Are we dating now?"

"No." Yuri bluntly said.

"What?! Why?" The shorter girl shook her head with a small smile.

"I'm not ready yet, Yoona. I'm forgiving you for now."

Yoona gave a pout before it disappeared instantly into a wide grin. "Okay! Can I get a hug before I go then?"

"You can get a hug...and you can stay over for the night."

Before Yoona could retort, Yuri had already stood up and wrapped her arms around the other girl's shoulders, securing her head into the crook of the deer's neck. Yoona didn't waste a moment and wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist, scared that if she let her go, she couldn't be able to hold her again.

This was just the beginning. It wasn't the end of Yoona's charms and she still needed to win the older girl's heart. 

As they laid next to each other, with Yoona's arm draped over Yuri's waist, they both knew. This was another night neither of them would never forget.

 

 

 

__________________

A/N: Whoop whoop!!! Yoonyul is back :D especially in RM lolol

Replies:

 

forrester: Better late than never right? haha I'm sooo glad to hear that I make your day! I hope to continue doing that :) And dont worry! I want them to end up together too :'( but anything's possible xD I'll try to continue to update fast but school holidays are ending where I am and I might get busy...it's possible for me to finish the fic before the week ends but I'm finding it hard to keep motivated! hahah Thank you for supporting!! :DD

yoonyulid: Weeeeelll....they made up here! xD as friends. hahah but next chapter will for sure be a big one. It might also be the last chapter and then I might add an epilogue and then...something else hahaha

2ne1snsd: I just finished watching running man and honestly, the last part was disappointing and too biased for me but I still found it extremely funny T.T The highlight of the ep was probs KkabYul hahaha!! As for the fic, Yes! They made up!

pytvty2013: No worries! Thanks for supporting! :D

Khairunjiha: Awww~ Thank you!! You're too kind :)

allaboutyoonandyul: It's night here right now so good evening!! :) And once Yoona found out where Yuri is, of course she's not gonna lock herself in her room! hahah She'll do anything for her princess~ Next chapter might be the last one and then i'll add an epilogue and something extra hahaha Who ever doesn't love yoonyul don't know what true love is! xD I love that you love leaving long comments~ And I just finished watching RM and omg! It's sooo funny! xD but I didn't really like the ending T.T it was too biased for meee~ Have you seen it?! Yuri is sooo amazing!! I couldn't stop rewinding all her screen times hahaha Also, who is your bias in SNSD? I'm curious! :DD Hope you enjoyed this chap! AND OMG IN A FEW MINUTES THE MV IS RELEASED!!! YAYAAY!!