Epilogue: First Beginning

Yoga Class

Ths sun's rays seeped between the closed curtains of the bedroom, light spilling onto Yoona's face. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, annoyed at the sudden disturbance. She groaned as she rubbed her face and felt around the other side of the bed.

Yoona's eyes shot open at super human speed as she abruptly sat up, finding it odd that the spot beside her was empty. She slipped on her pair of shorts before washing her face in the bathroom and making her way downstairs.

"Yuri-yah?" Her voice echoed through the walls of the house as she searched for her girlfriend.

"I'm in the kitchen, babe." She heard the soft, melodic voice of an angel and unconsciously smiled. 

Yoona walked into the kitchen to find Yuri wearing nothing but Yoona's oversized T-shirt, cooking breakfast for the two of them. The choding snuck up behind the other girl and wrapped her arms around her waist, breathing in her scent.

"Mmm, good morning~"

"I was going to wake you up after I finished preparing breakfast."

"It's okay. I would've missed you too much." Yoona started peppering the tanned neck with soft kisses, finding it unbelievable how she ended up with such a beautiful girl.

They had been living together for only a month and Yoona had already gotten used to the place. Taeyeon moved in with Tiffany the moment the choding stepped out of the door and Yoona still didn't understand why the kid-like woman didn't decide to do it earlier. She was practically living with them before any of it happened.

"Yoongie, you're distracting me.." Yuri giggled as the younger girl continued on, ignoring the protests from her girlfriend. She swiftly pulled Yuri away from the stove and sat her up on the bench, her hands hooked underneath the older girl's thighs.

"Pay attention to me~" Yoona pouted as Yuri gave her an 'are you kidding me?' expression.

"Do you want burnt breakfast in the morning?"

"I don't mind. Anything you make is delicious."

Yuri rolled her eyes at her choding and softly her hair. "You're lucky I love you."

"Keke~" Yoona snickered before pecking the tanned beauty's lips. "Do you have work today, my princess?"

"Not today. Nadia's filling in for me."

"Good. I want to take you out."

"Well that's a first.."

"Yah! I've taken you out heaps of times!" Yuri caught the girl off guard and wrapped her legs around her, pulling her closer to her body. Her arms rested gently on the deer's shoulders.

"I know, baby~ I'm kidding~ Where are you taking me?" 

"Our favourite place. We haven't been there for a while."

Yoona nuzzled her nose against Yuri's, making the latter giggle and sneak another kiss.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Every day, bub.."

"Good, you're keeping track!"

Yoona gave her widest grin before stretching her arms. "I love you more than this, of course!"

"How much more exactly?"

The younger girl placed her finger against her chin, trying to think of a good way to answer the question directed to her, but no matter how hard she thought, her love couldn't be measured.

"The limit does not exist.."

Yuri laughed at her choding girlfriend before hopping off the bench and pinching her adorable cheeks.

"Go and get ready, you dork..." The older girl commanded before patting Yoona on the and sending her off to the room.

"I'll be back with more kisses!" That was the last thing Yuri heard before the door closed.

And all she could think about was her beautiful lover, until she smelt the familiar scent of burnt food in the morning.

 

 

 

 

END

________________

A/N: Epilogues aren't supposed to be long, right? It is fiiiinaaally finished! BUT WAIT!

!SURPRISE! I have an extra chapter but I'm not telling you what's gonna be in it ;DD

THEN it will be finished..

Besides that....

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY FIRST ON-GOING FIC! I've noticed every single one of you, even the subscribers c; And i'm so happy with how this turned out! I'm gonna focus more on my studies for a bit so don't expect another fic too soon ;) but again, Thank you soooo much to everyone! Without you, I wouldn't have finished this lolol 

You guys are absolutely amazing :) Virtual hugs to everyone hahah

Replies:

2ne1snsd: Yaaaay!! Except not in real life :'( and I figured Jessica needed to be more understood with the whole situation going on so..I needed to make her a good person haha Possessive Yoona is one of my favourite Yoonas :DD and sadly, it has finally ended T.T That's if you don't count the extra chapter i've decided to make~ Thank you so very much for your support with this fic and I hope this isn't the last time i'll be seeing you in the comments section :)))

Khairunjiha: Many more kisses in this epilogue xD and quite a lot more in the surprise chapter...I'm soo glad you enjoyed this fic and decided to start commenting half way through! I felt like this fic was a great turn out :)) Thank you for the support! I extremely appreciate everything you've done!

allayjadhule: Finally! :) Thanks for all the comments and support :)

yultijjang: Haha! That's great to know that you've enjoyed this :) Thanks for supporting the fic !

KrySulDay17: Still can't believe that you stumbled upon my fic a few days ago and read all the chapters in one sitting! xD That's incredible! Once you go yoonyul, you're stuck as a trooper forever HAHA jkjkjk! Even though you recently found my fic, I am glad you enjoyed it :) I didn't think anyone would at first! Thank you sososo much for everything :))

peregrinestar: You and me both lolol And that pic was literally one of my inspirations for Yoona in a suit! (and a few other photos I found lolol) Minho needs to stay in his lane tho he can't be messing with Yoona's girl like that xD Luckily Yuri was there to keep yoong calm most of the time and about Jess, I didn't really want her to be seen as a bad person in this fic. I don't want people to see her as a bad person at all xD so I had to just make her apologise and seem chill about everything. The epilogue was just some fluff I needed to get off my chest! I'm all in for cuddly Yoonyul :3 THAT VIDEO GAVE ME ALL SORTS OF HEART ATTACKS YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! Why was it so important for Yoona to clink her glass with Yuri's?! Why is that so amusing to her?! Why are they soo cute?! Why?! And that part where she just decides to grab Yul's hand without any reason??? And when Yuri was playing with Yoona's fingers!!! Honestly, how am i going to survive with these two?? remember when ppl couldn't tell who was taller out of the two? Did Yoona just suddenly grow or something coz their height difference is so evident nowadays.. You keep sending vids i've never even seen before lololol Thanks soo so so much for this :) But more importantly, I appreciate all the support you've given me ! I was always looking forward to all your long comments and yoonyul vids :DD This better not be the last time i'll be chatting with you >:D Thanks again for everything!!!

soowonderful: Thanks for commenting and reading! hahah :DD

 YoonYulSic50: One of the cutest?! Wow! Thank you for the big compliment :DD I honestly love it when Yoona takes the male role! She suits it for yoonyul! Yuri's feminine side shows a lot haha Thanks for supporting and reading the fic!! :)) Hope you enjoyed this little epilogue!

allaboutyoonandyul: HAHA need more thumbs! Your comment is soo cute :3 Im waay too familiar with that feeling so don't worry! You're not alone! and YES! They have finally kissed :)) Also, hope you enjoyed this epilogue~ Just a bit of fluff for everyone. Yoong oppa is totally better than minho oppa! Everybody loves Hubby Yoong! :DDD Don't you?? I also love the new yoonyul moments! They just can't keep their hands off each other and they're always standing together! c: Thank you for being there to support my fic and give me long comments!! I really enjoyed reading them :) Hope to chat with you soon once again!!! :)

yoonyulid: Hey Pal! I just put a bit of fluff in the epilogue and saved the good bit for last ;) I think you already know what my extra chapter is going to be about! and THANK YOU! for that compliment AND for reading AND for commenting AND for everything else :3 You commented from the start and I deeply appreciate that :)) I am forever grateful xD Thank you~

MArchiChocoBox: I have a talent?! HAHA Thank youu! and I will certainly make your wish come true! ;D Yoonyul will seriously be the death of me T.T Hope you enjoyed this tiny epilogue and Thank you veryvery much for supporting me and commenting on almost all the chapters! :DD It makes me smile how great people think this fic is c: asdfghjkl;' is how I feel about this comment :33