Chapter 6: Yeah, You Have A Crush On--

I Didn't Expect You

*Quick A/N: when something is underlined they are speaking Chinese. Also I was looking at my foreword and noticed I put Chanyeol as a 3rd year student but Jongdae as a 2nd. That doesn't make sense because Dae is older. So I bumped Chanyeol down to 2nd year with Jongdae and Kyungsoo.


 

Since it was Saturday, Sehun made it his job to stay in bed as long as humanly possible. It could be for the fact that he and Jongin didn't get back home until almost five in the morning. The redhead snuggled deeper into his sheets with a content sigh. He really loved his bed.

Sadly his peace was destroyed by a loud knock on his door.

"Hunnie! Open up!!"

What the ?! Sehun snapped his eyes open with anger. He made a noise in between a growl and groan as he got up from his bed and opened the door. It revealed Zitao smiling but it dropped looking at the younger's appearance. "Did you just roll out of bed and die?"

Sehun rolled his eyes and walked back to his bed, Zitao following him inside. "Actually yes, I did. Thank you for asking."

The tan blonde smiled and sat on the bed watching Sehun disappear in the sheets. "Bruh, it's 3pm. Why are you still in bed?"

"Because I'm tired maybe?"

"Everyone else is up but you- oh and Jongin."

Sehun raised his head at that. He looked over to the other side of the room and sure enough, Jongin was still in his bed laying on his stomach facing away from them. " I didn't even notice him."

"Why are you guys still asleep?"

"We came home later than you guys."

"What?" Zitao's eyes lit up with stars. "What'd you guys do~?"

Sehun gave him a look. "We just went to a cafe before coming home, stop thinking what I think you're thinking."

The older male smirk. "Mhm~ that's what happened." That earned him a smack to the back his head from the blushing younger.

" that hurt!"

"That's what you get. Stop saying nonsense before he hears you. You'll make it awkward again!"

"What's the harm in what I said?!"

"Why are you so dumb...?"

"Because you're dumb and that's what best friends are- idiots together."

Sehun was quiet before he sighed and covered his head. "Well said..."

---

"Ugh what time is it?"

"5pm."

"5?!" Jongin sat up abruptly grabbing his phone to check the time. "Oh my god I slept like a log!!"

Sehun looked up from his homework staring at the other. "We both did, I only woke up two hours ago."

"And I got a lot of messages."

"People probably wondering why you aren't around campus being a ."

"Haha funny. And it's my best friend, Taemin."

"Taemin?"

"Mhm." Jongin got up from his bed before going over to Sehun's bed, moving his phone in front of the redhead's face. "Lee Taemin. 2nd year student in advanced dance. But he has it a different period than us."

Sehun stared in wonder at the picture. The two friends are taking a selca together on what Sehun assumed was a couch. "You.... You guys look really alike. Just Taemin is paler than you."

Jongin pulled the phone away, looking at the picture himself. He pouted. "I know, I'm jealous."

"Don't be." Sehun blurted before he could stop. His cheeks burned at the look Jongin had on his face. "...I like your tan skin.”

Jongin smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. “Ah, so do you like the view?” He motioned to his bare chest.

The redhead scoffed, “Please, it's not that great."

The older male chuckled before grabbing clothes from his closet. “Well I have to go, Tae wants to see me.”

“You don’t have to tell me. Go have fun.”

Jongin smiled before going into the bathroom for a shower. He closed the door and Sehun was left alone. Even though he said what he said, the redhead felt something stir inside him. Like he was upset Jongin was leaving him. He felt his face heat up at the thought. There was no reason for him to feel that way. He shook his head. No Sehun, stop thinking. He had homework to finish.

---

It was Sunday morning and Hoseok invited Sehun to a dance session. Hoseok thought it would be good if they started to work on their dance pieces for their semester grade. The two had been dancing and brainstorming for over an hour before Hoseok called for a break.

"You've been kinda off today."

Sehun stared owlishly at Hoseok. "Have I?"

"Yeah you seem a little spaced out."

"Is it noticeable?"

"No, but I have good sense."

Sehun sighed and laid of his back. "I've been thinking about something all last night."

Hoseok laid next to him. "Want to talk about it?"

Sehun stared up at the ceiling. "I kinda get these weird feelings in my stomach. It's been like this for two days." Hoseok rolled over and propped his head on his hand. "And these feelings are??"

The redhead stayed silent for a moment before quietly mumbling, "Butterflies and stuff...." It seemed Hoseok knew where this conversation was leading because he had a knowing look on his face. "So, when does it happen?"

"....When I'm with my friend."

"Then what do you think it means?"

Sehun sighed exasperated. "That I like them?"

"Yeah, you have a crush on Jongin."

Sehun whipped his head to the brown haired male blushing and stuttering over his words. "Who said it was Jongin?!"

Hoseok laughed out loud. "You basically told me without telling me! I told you I have good sense." Sehun looked away. "Shut up Hobi."

"Well what are you going to do about them?"

"Nothing. I don't even know if he's gay. I'm not crossing lines unnecessarily."

That made the older frown. "C'mon Sehunnie. What if he is? You should find out because you could have a chance." Sehun cocked up an eyebrow. Hoseok shrugged. "You're a y looking guy- mind you not with the cursed Asian either. People will line up to date you."

"Oh god why does everyone bring up my ." He sighed out loud. "I'm not that good looking Hobi."

"If I weren't in a solid relationship, I'd so be trying my luck with you."

"You're dating someone?" Sehun asked in surprise. Then again Hoseok is a bright person so of course people would flock to him. The older male smiled brightly and Sehun swore he saw hearts in his eyes. "Yeah. He's a third year, Min Yoongi. He's in the music department. He's kind of the reason why I graduated early. We've been dating since my freshman year of high school. Though people are always surprised because Yoongi is such an introvert and cold when he wants to be. But he's really a sweetheart- oh am I talking too much?"

Sehun sat up and shook his head. "No, you're not. When can I meet him?"

"If he doesn't lock himself in the studio again, then whenever. We can plan."

"Cool. Let's get back to dancing."

"Alright, but seriously Sehunnie. You should think about this."

And Sehun could only nod.

---

After hours with Hoseok, Sehun decided to go eat before going home. It was past 8 in the evening and when he walked inside his room, it was empty. Jongin still wasn't back home. He was gone all of last night and today. That made Sehun frown. He had made the decision to at least see if he had a chance of being with Jongin but he can't if the guy isn't home. He sighed and went to the bathroom to shower.

He stayed under the hot water for a couple of minutes just thinking about how to go about asking Jongin if he swung Sehun's way. Maybe I could ask why he doesn't have a girlfriend. He got out and put on his pajamas and laid down. He was really tired from his dance session with Hoseok. Before he knew it he fell asleep.


Missing Jongin come home by two minutes.


I'm sorry it's so dialogue based and short >.< But!!! Yes Sehun has accepted he may like Jongin. Now i can get to what I really want to do huhu~ Don't forget to Comment! Thanks for reading~!

PS: i finally thought of a name to call all my readers! My little Hopies (like the sunshine that is jhope). You guys make my day brighter and give me hope to be a better writer so i thought it would be a fitting name ^v^

Next chapter will be longer- i promise!