Chapter 5: F-ck He's Nice To Look At

I Didn't Expect You

Sehun woke up a lot earlier than usual. He looked at the clock and saw it was 5:53 am. He felt the sudden urge to pee so he got up and went to the bathroom. When he walked out he looked over to his roommate. Jongin was passed out on his back, the blankets covering only his lower half. Seeing the tan brunette's abs made Sehun blushed. It justified his first impression of Jongin's looks. " he's nice to look at." Sehun muttered. He laid back down and closed his eyes deciding not to think that way about his roommate.

---

School went by a lot quicker than he expected. One second he was being clung to by Hoseok, eating lunch with Zitao outside of campus for once, and the other at his dorm with Jongin getting ready to go to Luhan and Minseok's apartment. "How far is your brother's place?" Jongin called from the bathroom.

Sehun was in his closet getting his jacket. "About 10 minutes driving."

"Ok. How do I look?"

Sehun peeked from out the closet and ran his eyes on the tan brunette. He was wearing black skinnies with a leather jacket and navy tank top. "Good. Leather suits you."

"You think?" Jongin smirked.

"Hm. But don't get cocky." Sehun hummed as he put on a beanie so his hair was pulled back and out of his face. He put on his green varsity jacket and closed his closet. "Okay I'm ready."

"Awesome let's go."

"Yay, to the motorcycle!" Sehun was out the room with a pep in his step. Jongin could only chuckle while shaking his head as he closed their door and followed the skipping redhead (Sehun swears he wasn't. It was a trot... a trot).

Sehun got on the back and waiting expectantly for Jongin to sit in front of him. The older male smiled and passed a helmet to him, which he took and put on. Jongin hopped on the bike and Sehun wrapped his arms around his waist and propped his head on the older's shoulder.

"Let's go let's go~"

"You're way to excited for this."

"At first I didn't want the party. But then I though ‘It's free soju’, so of course I'm excited."

"Ah, all for the booze. Not for the fact your brother is throwing you a party."

"His present is the alcohol, party was a plus."

"Is that what he said?"

"Oh shut up and drive."

"Yes Princess."

Jongin ended up getting punched in the side.

---

"Aye~ you made it!" Luhan greeted them at the door with a smile.

Jongin waved with a smile. Luhan opened the door wider letting the two inside. “Guys, Sehun is here!!”

“Hunnie!” Zitao ran over and bear hugged the redhead. “Oof- Hey Tao.” Sehun patted his shoulder. Zitao looked over and his eyes met Jongin. “Oh this is your roommate. Hi I’m Zitao but call me Tao!” The tan blonde greeted as Sehun covered his face in embarrassment.

“ roommate huh?” Jongin smirked at the chuckling redhead before smiling at Zitao. “Nice to meet you.”

Zitao slung an arm around Sehun’s neck, “You guys are going to have lots of fun. C'mon!"

The tan blonde dragged them into the living room where everyone was, Luhan right behind them.

"Sehun!" Minseok smiled and pulled the redhead to him.

"Hey Min hyung."

The short raven looked around him and smiled. "Hi Jongin, I'm Luhan's boyfriend, Minseok."

Jongin shook his hand and greeted him back before he felt two arms slung on his shoulders. He blinked as two brown haired males, one with a rectangle grin and one with a Cheshire grin, smiled at him.

"So this is Jongin huh."

"He's a nice looking fellow, too bad I'm taken."

"Okay," Luhan grabbed the two. "Jongin this is Baekhyun and Jongdae. They can be much sometimes but they are good people."

Baekhyun pouted, "What are you tryin' to say, I'm annoying?!"

Jongdae scratched his temple "Well..."

"Yah!!" Baekhyun punched the other male, "Rude!" He got out of Luhan's grasp and whined to Kyungsoo how mean Jongdae was, Kyungsoo completely ignoring him for his conversation with Chanyeol and Yixing.

"He's a ball of energy..." Jongin muttered. Sehun shrugged, "You get used it." He looked at his brother, "So~ where's the booze??"

Luhan scoffed rolling his eyes, "I should have never gave you booze when you were 16..." Seeing his brother's eager eyes he just sighed in defeat. "It's next to Kris and Suho."

"Thank you~!" Sehun grabbed Jongin's wrist, "Let's go meet everyone else!"

And after the introductions and 4 hours, Sehun soon regretted this whole booze party.

"Oh my god some of you are way to drunk..." Sehun stare at all his hyungs wrecking amuck in the apartment. Sure he had a few drinks but some of them to it too the next level.

Jongdae laughed obnoxiously. "That's what she said!!"

"Oh my god Chen, please." Yixing cried as he tried to bring the drunk brunette down from the coffee table. Baekhyun, Joonmyeon, and Luhan were too engrossed in their karaoke battle while Zitao and Yifan were cheering "Umma win!" with much enthusiasm. And Chanyeol was playing his guitar while Kyungsoo sang, Jongin and Minseok listening.

The maknae sighs when the three finally stop singing. "I won!!!" Baekhyun yelled. "Kyungie I won!!" And Kyungsoo gave a thumbs up without sparing him a glance making Baekhyun smile. "Aw~ I love you too!"

"Ah! Minnie the cake!" Luhan yelled across the room. Minseok nodded and walked away while Sehun looked in surprise. "You got a cake?"

Luhan looked offended as he scoffed. "Of course! I treat my baby with the utmost care!"

Minseok came out the kitchen. "C'mon guys."

The others gathered around and Sehun looked at the cake. It was white with red and green icing going around its edges with characters written on top. Sehun looked at his brother. "Did you have to write it in Chinese?"

"What? It's not like you don't know what it says."

"Yeah but there are like half of us who don't."

"Wait- you know Chinese?!" Zitao looked at Sehun crazy. And the redhead deadpanned at him. "I have a father and brother who are Chinese, of course I know it."

"He's quite fluent too." Luhan rose his head high in pride. Zitao pouted and looked at Sehun. "Why didn't you say anything?" He spoke in his native tongue.

"Didn't think about it, sorry." Sehun easily spoke back.

"Well we will be having private convos in Chinese now. And you should call me Taozi- we've reached a new level in friendship so I give you permission."

Sehun smiled at his friend. "Okay."

"Enough chit chat let's eat!!" Jongdae complained, Baekhyun right behind him.

"Alright alright let's go to the table so I can cut it." Minseok lead the way as everyone followed. Sehun went to move when someone grabbed his shoulder. He looked over and it was Jongin. "Hm?"

"Your friends are an interesting bunch." Jongin chuckled.

Sehun agreed. "Yeah they are special."

"I have to introduce my friend to you. You'll like him."

"Okay. Let's get cake."

"Okay."

---

The night seemed to whine down as the group of males laid around the living room. It was past 2am and everyone seemed to be done partying.

"Guys we should get going...." Kyungsoo said though he made no effort to move. Baekhyun sighed and got up, he was finally sobered up, and pulled Kyungsoo up. "Let's go."

"Yeah Tao let's get going to our dorm." Chanyeol spoke. The tan blonde got up and pat Sehun's head. "Let's do something this weekend Hunnie."

Sehun hummed in agreement as he moved the sleeping Jongin in a better position on his shoulder.

Yifan grabbed Joonmyeon's hand. "Let's go home." Joonmyeon nodded sleepily and Yifan smiled at the cuteness. "You can sleep at the apartment." He waved at Minseok and Luhan as the others said their goodbyes.

Luhan waved at everyone who were leaving while Minseok looked at Jongdae and Yixing. "Are you guys spending the night?"

The blonde sighed as he looked at his boyfriend on the couch. "Looks like it. Chen is out like a light."

"Alright, and you Sehun?"

"No we're gonna go to the dorm." Sehun tapped Jongin. The tan brunette's fluttered open. He moved his head off of Sehun's shoulder and looked around. "Is it time to go?"

"Yeah, are you okay to drive?"

"Yeah, let's go." Jongin got up and looked at Luhan and Minseok. "Thanks for inviting me over. It was fun."

Luhan smiled. "Anytime! Come eat with us every once in a while."

"Okay."

Sehun got up. "Bye hyung. Bye gege."

Luhan got up and hugged his brother. "Night."

Jongin and Sehun walked out the apartment and hit with the fall air. Sehun snuggled deeper into his varsity jacket as they walked. "It's cold out." Jongin looked at him weirdly. "It's 2am in the fall. What do you expect?"

The maknae punched his arm. "Shut up." Jongin chuckled before draping his arm around the other. Sehun blinked at him. “What are you doing?”

“Keeping you warm.” Jongin pulled him closer. “There’s a 24 hour cafe around here - believe it or not. So let’s walk there.”

“Ah… Okay.” Sehun didn’t know how else to respond. There was a weird feeling in his stomach. Not a bad one, but weird nonetheless. Maybe it was the added warmth from Jongin’s body. Or maybe it was from all the booze he drank (but he didn’t even drink much). Sehun wasn’t sure. He crossed his arms and leaned more into Jongin’s warmth as they walked down the street.

For now he decided not to dwell on that.


Okay so the chapter is out! I hope you read my last Author note before this chapter.

Foundations are set and things are coming into play!!

And thank you to the new subscribers i got today!! Hope you all enjoyed ^v^

(also has everyone seen the comebacks and debuts this month so far?!?! DAY6, i waited so long for you T^T )