Chapter 4: Well, I Feel Stupid...

I Didn't Expect You

A groan was heard from the bed as the younger male felt something heavy on top of him. He pulled his comforter off and glared at the male on top of him. “Get off me Jongin.”

The tan brunette smiled sweetly. “Not unless you promise to get up”

“I don’t have class for another two hours, why do I have to get up?” The redhead whined hiding under his pillow.

“Well I have class in an hour and a half and I want to get breakfast. With you.” The other said as he pulled the pillow away.

Sehun looked up at Jongin. “I can’t, I eat breakfast with Tao everyday.” When he saw Jongin pout he added, “But I’m free for dinner.”

The made the tan brunette smile. “Okay, let’s get dinner together.”

"Okay." Sehun pulled the comforters over his head again. Jongin chuckled before getting off the younger male and going to the door. "I'll see you in dance Sehun."

Sehun blindly waved Jongin goodbye and he heard the door close. "Good now I can sleep~"

---

The cafeteria was noisy as ever, as was the lunch table.

"Hyung, hyung look at this awesome selca I took yesterday!" Zitao showed his screen to Joonmyeon. The brunette smiled. "Ah it's cute!! Who's that next to you??"

"Right!? It's my friend, Jackson. He's Chinese too!"

"Oh I should meet him one day!"

"Yes!!"

Sehun rolled his eyes. Joonmyeon doted on Zitao way too much for his own good. What was worse is that Yifan just let him and sometimes joined in. The tan blonde turned to the redhead. "Oh yeah you should tell everyone about you and Jongin."

"Jongin?" Luhan gave a face of horror, "Baby, are you dating someone already?! IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK!!"

Sehun stared wide eyed at his brother, "What the hell?! No I'm not dating anyone!! It's just I finally made up with my roommate and we're friends- Jesus Lu."

Luhan folded his arms. "I can never be too sure."

"That was paranoia, not certainty."

"Oh shut up."

"Well then Sehun you should invite him to eat with us sometime!" Yixing suggested with a dimple smile.

"Yeah yeah let us interrogate him and scar him for life." Jongdae said with a sickly sweet smile as he wrapped an arm around the blonde's shoulder, making Yixing chuckle at his dumb boyfriend.

"You read my mind Chen!" Baekhyun and Jongdae high fived. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at them with rolled eyes.

"Your boyfriend is an idiot, D.O."

"Dully noted."

Minseok chuckled at everyone. "Ah my children are special."

"Our children." Luhan corrected.

"Oh gege, that makes me your grandson." Zitao laughed.

"Ah right you're the krisho child." Luhan turned to his boyfriend and frowned, "Minnie we're old."

"Barely with your pretty woman face..." Sehun muttered under his breath. He heard snickering next to him and realized Chanyeol heard him. He nudged the bleach blonde. "Shh."

Chanyeol nudged him back and grinned. He made a zipping movement over his lips.

Secret kept with me.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell everyone something!" Minseok said out of nowhere. The group looked at the oldest male. "I was going to throw a party for Sehun. Since we didn't get to go to the graduation party, I thought it would be nice."

"Minseok hyung you don't have to-"

"Nope, we reject your rejection!" Luhan said as he put a finger on the redhead's lips. "We were in China and didn't get to give you anything so this is our present. Illegal alcohol and a good time."

Sehun gave an apologetic smile. "... Alright."

"It'll be at our apartment tomorrow since it'll be Friday and everyone's invited of course!"

"Yaaay Chen we're going to get turnt~"

"Yeaah!!!"

While Baekhyun and Jongdae were busy celebrating Minseok leaned on the table to look at Sehun. "And hey, bring Jongin too."

"Okay."

---

Sehun found himself being bombarded by questions from Hoseok in dance class. He guessed it could be because he and Jongin walked inside the class together. And they may have been laughing and gently pushing each other. When he answered the curious brown haired male, he seemed to be surprised.

"I can't believe you guys made up. Didn't you hate him?"

"Well he wanted to start over- plus he helped me with the dance. Did you know he majored in Ballet?" Sehun spoke as he put his stuff away.

"No- I don't even know him!" Hoseok said with a roll of his eyes.

"Someone's sassy."

Hoseok pouted. "I wanted to help you... And he did instead... I'm jealous."

The redhead laughed before pulling his hyung into a hug. He rubbed their cheeks together. "Hobi~," he whined, "No one will replace my dancing hyung."

Hoseok, being Hoseok, up all the attention and smiled idiotically. Then Jongin came over to the two. "Sehun, can I stand next you today?"

The boy in question let go of his hyung and nodded. "Sure. Oh Jongin, this is Hoseok. Hoseok, Jongin."

Jongin gave a big smile. "I know him! He went to my school!" He hopped lightly on his feet. "I watched all your school performances!"

Hoseok blushed flattered. He gave a shy laughed before looking at Sehun. "I can't be mad at him anymore, he's a fan."

"Hm?" Jongin tilted his head confused. That made Hoseok groan, "Now he's adorable too!"

Sehun chuckled and class soon started. They kept going over the routine that they learned. Jongin would sometimes point out Sehun's mistake and help him do it right. He would go behind the redhead and fix his positions, holding his hands and waist. Hoseok got jealous and got in between the two males, hugging Sehun close and Sehun couldn't help but laugh.

"Hobi you're so possessive. I've only known you for like three days."

"Four. And you're my cute giant dongsaeng, I must protect you." Hoseok gave a flimsy glare at Jongin. "He's too close..."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "We're not that close, Hobi."

"Yeah that's what you say."

Jongin shrugged. "I mean I'll get him to myself all night long so have your two hours."

Sehun blushed as Hoseok gasped. "See Hunnie!"

The maknae face palmed, beyond embarrassed by the situation. "Oh my god."

Jongin cackled. "I'm just ing with you Hoseok."

"That's no way to talk to your hyung."

"Actually, I'm older than you by a month." Jongin said in a matter-of-fact way. Hoseok stared at him before blinking at Sehun. "Wow, I feel stupid." Sehun laughed and Hoseok stared at the tan brunette warily before letting the redhead go. "Okay... I'll believe you about not getting in Sehun's pants- for now."

---

“You’re an idiot for doing that to Hobi hyung.”

“Eh? It’s not my fault he’s possessive of you.” Jongin shrugged his bookbag off and place next to his bed. It was six in the afternoon when the tan brunette walked inside. Sehun was already home clad in new clothes to go out in. “You’re his enemy now. He’s going to be a leech in class now because of you… Ah I have a question for you.”

When Jongin gave him his attention, Sehun continued. “My brother is holding a party for me tomorrow, they wanted to invite you.”

“Oh sure!” Jongin sat on Sehun’s bed. “I didn’t know you had a brother.”

“Technically he’s my step brother. He’s chinese. My mom and his dad got married when I was 2 and he was 6. But they’re like my real family so I don’t use step unless someone asks.”

“Ah. Well at least you have a brother. I have two older sisters.” Jongin rolled his eyes. “You wouldn’t believe how many ‘play house’ sessions I had to go through.” Sehun snickered and Jongin stretched his body as he smiled at him. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah.” Sehun got off his bed and grabbed his phone. “Where do you want to eat at?”

They walked out the room and Jongin gave a thoughtful look. “I was thinking going to Incheon. They have good restaurants.”

The younger male looked at him like he was crazy. “Incheon?! By the time we get there it’ll be time for class!”

Jongin smirked. “Who said we would be walking?”

Sehun stared at him curiously but Jongin only looked ahead. They made it to the parking lot of the campus and Sehun gaped at what they walked in front of. “W-When did you get this??”

Jongin smiled at the vehicle and pat the handle. “ Since I was 17. My parents dropped it off today actually. Do you not like riding them?”

Sehun stared at the beautiful black motorcycle in front of him. Truthfully he always wanted to ride one. “I love motorcycles…”

“Great,” The tan brunette held up a helmet, “Put it on.”

They soon got on the bike and Sehun didn’t know how not to fall off when riding. Jongin turned his head behind and rolled his eyes at the redhead. He grabbed Sehun’s arms and pulled him flush against his back while wrapping his arms around his waist. “Hold on, I don’t want you falling off.”

Sehun gulped before nodding. He tightened his hold as Jongin revved his motorcycle alive. “Alright we’re off!” They took off fast and Sehun felt like his was in heaven. Everything looked so different and the air blowing felt amazing. He smiled and huddled closer to Jongin as he rested his head against his back. He missed the content look on Jongin’s face.

---

They made it to Incheon under an hour and Jongin parked in front of a BBQ restaurant. “Oh~ meat!” Sehun got off the bike first. Jongin took their helmets and hooked them to the motorcycle. When they entered the building they were faced with a slightly busy restaurant. The building was partially full of families, friends, and a few colleagues eating after work. One of the hostess came and greeted them. “Hello! Table for two?”

“Yes please.” Sehun smiled.

“Okay, follow me.”

They ended up sitting in the back in a round booth. The two sat next to each other in the curve of the booth and looked at the menu. “What do you want? I’m buying.” Jongin piped up as he looked at Sehun. Sehun bit his cheek, feeling guilty. “Are you sure? I have mon-”

“No don’t say anything. I was the one who asked you. I was going to pay for breakfast too.”

“Well,” Sehun looked at the menu, “Samgyupsal and Bulgogi. And Soegogi Muguk.”

“Alright.” Jongin complied easily and waved to the waiter. “Can we get an order of Samgyupsal, Bulgogi, and Soegogi Muguk please.”

When the waiter left Sehun leaned back into the seat, “You’re being such a gentleman.”

Jongin smirked and copied the other. “Eh what can I say, it’s in my nature. But part of it is because I don’t want to go back to the first day we met haha.”

That made the maknae scoff but a smile graced his face. Honestly he was surprised how well he and Jongin got along. It hasn’t been 24 hours since they started from scratch and it astounded Sehun the level of comfortableness he felt with Jongin. He didn’t want to dwell on it too long. When he glanced at Jongin and saw Jongin’s side profile, he smiled lightly. He had a feeling they were going to be close soon.


I'm SO late TT^TT Im sorry! I was so busy! I also went to BTS's Red Bullet concert last week (Jesus Jhope was killing, almost pissed my pants seeing him live) and have been going through PCD lol so i had no inspiration to write ^^" and this story is actually straying from how i envisioned. I gotta plan for a bit and get it back on track. AND THANK YOU NEW SUBBIES~~ Authornim loves you all <3

Comment and upvote =D comments are loved always >w<