Chapter 7

Omission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's Pov:

Books and papers were scattered upon Yein's bed, and a brown-haired teenager by the name of Yeeun was sitting behind her, the teenagers were doing makeup work for their absence in their classes, both for reasons that involved each other. So even though there was a party happening down stairs, they knew they couldn't take any part in it. It didn't really matter much to them, they rather be with each other anyways.

However, Yeeun wasn't paying very much attention on her work, her attention more so focused on the girl beside her, who Yeeun thought made adorable faces when she was concentrating. Yein would often bite her lips or them while she silently read the workbook that was lying open on her crossed legs. Her light brown hair was falling gently in front of her face. But she honestly didn't need to study really, Yein was smart. She probably knew most of what they were doing already, Yeeun on the other hand might not, but Yein did.

And maybe Yein was just pretending to study so that she could spend more time with Yeeun, even though, part of the reason why the other had to do makeup work was because she had spent most of her free time with Yeeun.

Yein was paying more attention to pretending that she was reading, and her thoughts. She didn't realize that Yeeun was staring at her, nor did she realize the times that Yeeun brushed her fingertips against her wrist.

Suddenly, quite startlingly, Yeeun had grabbed Yein's shoulders and forced the girl to look at her, Yein's cheeks flushed at the proximity of her and Yeeun's faces.

"Can we kiss now?" Yeeun asked curiously, eyes wandering over Yein's lips. Yein shifted uncomfortably on her bed.

"No..." Yein scoffed and looked away. Yeeun looked surprised and giggled,

"Why? You mean to tell me I begged my mom to let me come only to do homework? Why can't we kiss?" Yein, looking mildly offended by the words, shrugged and looked down.

"I don't know..." She said quietly.

"Are you mad at me?" Yeeun patted Yein's stiff shoulders and she jumped at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter