Chapter 3

Omission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon's Pov:

"See anything you like?" Sorn asks, she simpered, looking pleased with herself. I felt like she had another meaning behind that question other then asking about the menu I was currently looking through. I don't answer her so we sit in silence after awhile until the waiter comes and takes our orders, once he left I noticed Sorn wasn't looking at me, (for a change) but rather at my hand I had resting on the table. Why is she looking at my hand so, intensely? Like she wanted to hold it? Does she want to hold my hand?

I don't know what came over me, I reach for her hand on the table and wind my fingers through hers. Sorn look surprised for only a second before looking extremely grateful the next.

"Okay here's your drinks." I quickly snatch my hand away the minute the waiter brought our drinks to us, after the waiter said he'd be back with our food and left once again. Sorn smiles, lightning quick, then grabs ahold of my hand. She's holding on like she’s afraid someone will come and pull us apart. She starts tracing circles on my hand with her thumb, affectionately looking down at our intertwined fingers. She slowly looks up to me with a gaze that has such determination.

"I like you." Sorn blurts out, before I could even question what she meant by that, I was bewildered and deemed speechless when Sorn leaned in and pecked my left cheek, lingering just the tiniest bit before straightening up again. "I really like you Seungyeon." She confessed, staring at me dreamily. My lips remained shut while my cheeks visibly reddened, and Sorn cooed at my reaction. Silence fell upon us, the only sound were the voices of people resonated off the walls of the hollow in the little restaurant. Her lips curl up and I hesitantly look away, I looked ahead of me instead, although I could still feel Sorn's eyes not leave me for a time much too long to be comfortable with.

She likes me?

She likes me?

"Alright, here's your food ladies." The waiter finally comes back and placed our food down on the table, leaving us alone once again and leaving me in a awkward situation, a situation I never thought I find myself in.

"You're so pretty Seungyeon." She says giving me a captivating smile. She starts looking around the little restaurant, then leans in once again and kisses me at the corner of my mouth, nearly and probably on purpose, touching my own lips. I couldn't even try to answer her. I have to gather my wits, try to remember how to breathe. But the only thing I do is start eating my food as quickly and fast as I possibly can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter