Chapter 2

Omission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon's Pov:

"Thanks guys..." I scoff, these two girls just slammed me up against my locker, causing me to drop my books. I started to pick them back up but this time, someone was helping.

"Here." Sorn timorously says handing me two of my books. 

"Did you see any of that?" I asked timidly, struggling to hold all four of my books. Sorn notices my struggle and tries to take back the two books she handed me, but I decline her offer of help, she just gives me a confused look.

"See what?" Her bemused expression stays. Well that's good, I was hoping she didn't see what happened, but then again. Why do I care if she saw? It's not like everyone else in this school hasn't seen this before, while also laughing at it. I just shrugged my shoulders, dismissing what I asked and started walking down the hall. She follows me of course.

"You must be pretty popular Seungyeon." I blinked, glancing over my shoulder to look at Sorn, giving her a bewildered look. She just smiles at me. What in the world is she talking about? I am no where near popular..."I heard a couple girls talking about you." Sorn trailed off, walking ahead of me, I raise my eyebrows in curiosity over this whole ordeal. I had a feeling Sorn didn't care to listen in on what they were saying, if she did then she probably would have found out that they weren't saying good things about me, or at least that's what I would assume.

"Yeah, I guess?" I say imprudently, not realizing what I said till after it already came out, why did I do that? Why didn't I just tell her that no, I'm the complete opposite of popular. What made me, lie? Maybe I was trying to impress her? But why do I want to impress her?

Maybe it was because whenever I came into the classroom, she'd light up, like she was so happy to see me. No one ever in the course of my entire life ever looked as happy to see me as she did. Maybe it was also because of the way she looks at me. All through out classes yesterday, she would look at only me. I could see her from the corner of my eye, constantly staring. Even if she was across the room, she still looked at me, and just, smiled... This girl, she confuses me.

"Seungyeon?" Sorn calls out, she nervously swallows, then lifts her chin, mouth firming to a straight, determined line. "Can I eat lunch with you today?" She was resolute and unswerving as she asked me, but then she tripped, (over air?) she skillfully saves herself from the fall, though her confidence completely gone as she stood there unmoving and fumbling wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter