Chapter 6

Omission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon's Pov:

I hung my head down low as I listened to Kei trying to comfort Sorn through the door. She had tried to tell Kei she was fine , she wasn't even hurt. But Kei had insisted upon coming into the bathroom.

The door to the bathroom opened and shut with a dull thud causing Sorn to shrink down further into herself where she sat in the corner by the sink with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head into her lap. I hated seeing her like this. It's all my fault, I felt foolish enough already, I just needed to make things clear, so Sorn would know that what happened wasn't what it looked like.

"Sorn? Are you okay?" Kei concernly asks only to receive no response.

"Kei? May we... May I have a moment with Sorn, please? In private." At my request Kei looked at Sorn one last time before nodding her head and leaving the two of us alone.

"Sorn, I'm sorry..." Sorn lifted her head slowly at the sound of my timid voice. She give me a shy smile on her full lips, but while she smiled, she had tears in her eyes... I kept a respectful distance between us, my hands clasped behind my back as I gazed at her. "Are you okay?"

Sorn nodded quickly. "Yes. Of course. I'm just peachy, never been better." She laughed nervously. She was fine, or so she says she is. Sorn should stop giving me that sweet look that was melting my heart and just tell it to me like it is, she's hurt and I know it.

I closed the distance between us in three quick strides. I slid to the ground taking a seat beside her on the floor. "I know your not okay, I just hope you know that nothing, and I mean nothing, is going on with me and Jiae." I said, my concerned eyes focused on Sorn and her only.

"I suppose it hurts a little," She admitted, realising she could not hide from me. "It killed me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter