Eye for an eye

BAD BLOOD lonely love story book 5

jinyoung heard what the man said and it just didn't feel right to let someone die like that, knowing they did nothing wrong. baro and gongchan tried to get jinyoung out of the door, but jinyoung's good nature just wouldn't allow it." Sir I'm sorry, but i can't let you take her life. if you have to take mine instead, but let her go please." the man began to circle jinyoung as if he were a vulture about to go in for it's pray than he spoke with a deep voice that made jinyoung shake.

"you know the romans say an eye for an eye, but i as a soul for your life. it doesn't sound quit far does it? but hey sh*t just isn't far sometimes." he giggled with position and moved with grace as he came in for the kill. placing his hand on jinyoung's shoulder and placed his face to his he pointed his finger and make his deal.

"We all know who you really love, it was never Sulli or any kind of woman was it?" jinyoung's face became scarlet with embarrassment and rage, but he just kept talking.

" You weren't able to get your hands on a woman due to something you singed long before this, it just took you four long years to feel it; and i don't mean your heart." he laughed. jinyoung looked right at gongchan and gongchan blushed from embarrassment even maybe a little shame. On the other hand baro was completely out of it.

" Wait, what? what are you talking about, w-what's going on?" 

"silly baro, you have no clue do you?" he said with a smirk " Why i think jinyoung and gongchan could tell you in there own time, don't you." he said nodding his head to jinyoung, but jinyoung didn't answer. " well alright than boys you have about 48 hours to decide which lover gets it; 1 eternal soul to save 2 lives, it's not that hard for to figure it out. you were really good at math weren't you gongchan? i bet you were good with your tough too, huh?" baro's eyes widened seeing as he just got what they were talking about. " Now go and leave my sight come back when you save a life or two, but leave to lube boys." he laughed.

later at the dorm shinwoo was having a fit

" where have you been?, you have me worried sick i mean even KARA was starting to have feelings." baro giggled a bit, but everyone looked at his as if they were saying this isn't the time for that. jinyoung just walked up to shinwoo and hugged him 

" Hyung, we're sorry, it won't happen again." knowing the little time he had left jinyoung didn't want to rock the boat much less go out on a bad note, shinwoo didn't know what to do beat him up or hug him back he just left to his room, stopping at his door he looked at his three donsaygs he said " i love you guys." jinyoung's heart fell to the pit of his own stomach, he was only certain he had known, but he couldn't be sure so he said nothing, just a single tear fell down his cheek as his reality grew dim and cold he felt a hand that was keeping his from completely drowning and even that felt his as he heard what seemed to be his final farewell.

"Good night Hyung, we love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys i hope that wasn't too sad and/or too sappy for you i just hope you liked it and want to see more I'm sure you'll love what i have plained for my next few chapters it's gong to be mind blowing trust me. well se you on the next chapter. *kisses*