question gone unanswered

BAD BLOOD lonely love story book 5

The next morning jinyoung and gongchan looked at each others with hopeful but knowing in their hearts they had a bigger problem to deal with.

" morning." gongchan said still a little dazed.

" I really don't feel like hearing those words again." jinyoung said as he got up out of bed leaving gongchan whining.

" Wait, i can't get up. jinyoung this is all your fault."  jinyoung stopped as he was just about to leave the room, looking back at gongchan he gave an evil smile and walked out leaving only a trail of laughter that mocked his maknie. gongchan laid back on the pillow letting out a frustrated sigh

" Jinyoung, why must i give into you evil traps, i just can't believe he made me his b*tch."  gongchan slowly got out of bed making sure he was careful, the moment he got out of the door he tried his best to look normal.

" Channie, why you walking like that?" jinyoung asked with a huge smile, but in his eyes he was laughing like the evil genius he was.

" ha ha hyung, i fell and hit something okay."  the others joined jinyoung in laughter as gongchan rolled his eyes than giving jinyoung the ' knock-it-off' face.

" so what's for breakfast?" gongchan asked and jinyoung replied with another joke

" i don't know, but I'm sure you can't reach it standing up. how's your ?" gongchan tried his hardest to storm out of the room without making a fool of himself, but just as he reached jinyoung's room baro bumped into him and a little something began to spill from gongchan's shorts, jinyoung stopped smiling and the whole dorm was sitting in silent awkwardness.

" Channie, is there something you need to tell us?" baro asked

jinyoung quickly got up and raced to gongchan's aid

" No, no there isn't." jinyoung snapped. as he helped gongchan to his room, gongchan's face was scarlet red, the moment they got in to the room jinyoung shut his door and sat down on the dirty bed they've neglected to clean last night while gongchan stood by the wooden desk were jinyoung's black lap top sat.

" you okay?" jinyoung asked gongchan just looked at him with the 'REALLY' look stuck on his face.

" Really? my hurts, and your just came out of it in front of everyone I'm embarrassed hyung, if you live to see another day than the next time we do anything like that you're using a ."

"Buy you're the one who didn't want to use the ." jinyoung was very confused than the dumbest thing left jinyoung's lips " Are you pregnant?" gongchan's face was fire engine red from anger.

" i can't believe i kissed those lips, God help me." while jinyoung and gongchan ed to each other they had no idea that the walls had ears. on the other side of the door three nosey ears were pressed against the thin barrier with giggles and smiles. 

"Well I'm sorry gongchan, but right now i have to go deal with something that could possibly be the end of me so if you don't mind i got to go."

" but i want to go." gongchan whined

" not with that . you should take a load off and a shower." jinyoung replied giving a cute smile as gongchan folded his arms with anger " has anyone ever told you. you look cute when you're angry?" jinyoung said as he put his arms around gongchan waist gongchan looked away to keep from smiling back at his... well, jinyoung.

" jinyoung, what does this make up?" gongchan frowned 

" well i don't know now, but if i live to figure it out I'll get back to you on it." that answer just wasn't good enough for gongchan he frowned and turned his back on jinyoung slightly sobbing

" w-what if you don't make it alive, than I'll never know what i mean to you." jinyoung's heart sank with the reality check gongchan just gave him. his eyes were open to the face that he might no be coming back home if he lives the house. he gripped his stomach as he felt his guts turning inside him, he couldn't tell if it was fear or sadness the only thing he could think of was..

- How will i answer channie's question?-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hey guys i'd like to say i think i did a great job on this. what do you think?  well I'll just get going see you on the next chapter *kisses*