The wrong guy

BAD BLOOD lonely love story book 5

" BARO- AH!" jinyoung shouted as baro pushed him out of the road and giving his life for jinyoung. jinyoung looked at his lifeless body without a single tear and began to think to himself - why would he do something like that? if anything he would be the first to run- jinyoung felt a hand on his shoulder yet he couldn't see anything.

" I'm sorry, this is all my fault we've been together too long. i have to go or we both will cease to exist. i must go, but don't worry I'll be back to explain this all to you, but trust me that's not baro." and with that he was gone.

"wait, what do you mean?" jinyoung began to walk through the labyrinth of his own hind trying to connect the missing pieces, but nothing was adding up it just dodn't make any since. jinyoung walkjed up to baro and looked at him, reaching down to touch his face for a polse he saw something he looked closer it just kept getting weird as if his body was made from static jinyoung touched him and all of the skin flew from his body as if there were thousands of beautiful buterflies coming from the dead corps only for him to see a face he didn't wish to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to finish such a short chapter i just had some prolems with home and stuff, also some writer's block, but it 's ok i can do this just wish me luck. alright i'll see you on the next chapter.