Final chapter

BAD BLOOD lonely love story book 5

jinyoung had made his mind to find the person who waned to kill him. jinyoung stood by the door as very one wished he'd be carful and stay safe, but gongchan couldn't even look at jinyoung it just pained him too much.

" be carful hyung." Baro said jinyoung nodded than looking over to gongchan who's back was face him he said

" it's true." gongchan turned around, but before he could ask what he meant the door shut gongchan was left without word as he pondered on what jinyoung said. meanwhile jinyoung made his way into the streets he made his way down the sidewalks when his phone buzzed, he pulled it out to see who it was. turned out he got a text from a unknown number - hey lover boy ,found me yet? here's a clue... i can see you.- jinyoung's heart started to race as he franticly looked around the crowed streets. there were hundreds and thousands of people which one could be 'HIM'  his phone buzzed once more, jinyoung took a look at it and his heart fell into the pit of his stomach, placing his phone back into his pocket he ran back to the dorm, but once he got there no one was home. jinyoung's breath was short and uncontrolled as he ran through the streets trying to find s running down the stairs nearly in tears when his phone buzzed again, he almost didn't want to look, but he did it seemed to be a picture jinyoung tapped the screen to make it bigger. 

" No! Chan-an!" he screamed and flashed out the door tears run down his face the only thing he could think of was getting there in time, but a voice in his head that sounded much like his own said " you're too late." jinyoung stopped running and dropped to his knees

" I'm too late."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i hope you liked it cause that concludes my book five; the last book in to lonely love story sires. i hoped you liked it and i'll see you on the next chapter *kisses*