in this together

BAD BLOOD lonely love story book 5

jinyoung was trapped in the labyrinth if his mind trying to figure  out what the hell was going on, jinyoung just couldn't take it any more. he was looking in the face of pain, evil, and heartbreak he was looking in the face of Sulli. "But, how i saw you dead i thought i-i.". he bent over and picked up the body to drag it out of the road and at the moment it was like her body disappeared into nothing but ashes, he stared long and hard at his cold dirty hands full of ashes. jinyoung couldn't say another word he was so engulfed with rage that he just couldn't keep this secret forever he had made up his mind that he was gong to tell everyone what happened.he couldn't keep this guilty conscience for long it was killing him. jinyoung ran toward the dorm, but than stopped - sh*t i forgot to get dinner.- jinyoung then ran toward the store and after that he ran to the dorm. The whole time jinyoung prepared dinner he was kind of on edge about telling what happened. Baro saw how frazzled he was and was put off by his appearance and he soon got the conclusion something was going to go down.

" Hey hyung, what's up you look scared, you love to cook so what going on?" baro said

"I have to tell them i have to get this off my chest i-"

"No." baro said bluntly and his concern for jinyoung became a concern for his own .

"We're in this together."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys help me out i keep getting stuck just tell me what you would like to have happen and i might put it in ok? well i got to go so see you on the next chapter.