Black eyes

Hello Monster

“Do you ever wonder whether people would like you more or less if they could see inside you? …I always wonder about that. If people could see me the way i see myself—if they could live in my memories—would anyone love me?”

— 

John GreenAn Abundance of Katherines  (via wordsnquotes)

 

 “Well? Where is your big mouth now ?"Kibum stiffened in the hallway. He suddenly felt uncomfortable. It was a light, melodious female voice that brought him out of card. Should he turn around to face her? Does he even dare to look? Should he pretend he just doesn’t hear it?

He sighed deeply and continued to walk to his classroom. Just ignore it, ignore it! Don’t get yourself in trouble on the first day of school.

He had to stay out of trouble for 1 year. 1year isn’t that bad right? Only 360 days left. He bit his lip.

“Hey newbie, turn around when I’m talking to you!” Kibum  just ignored her. He immersed himself into his papers.  “Shut up Hyuna” a tough voice growled at her.

He didn’t look up.

It was so hard not just to turn around and attack her.  That’s what she wanted, right?

He knew by her name it was that beautiful Kim girl. He smirked at the thoughts how her beautiful skin ….. he shook his head. Stop thinking that way!

Stop it, stop it!!

All because of that one guy he met in the toilets. He never used the school toilets, only that one day he had to go so badly,  Couldn’t hold it up anymore.

Of course that was the same day ‘the snake’ was waiting for something there. A tough guy, with a bad reputation. Out of nowhere, for no reason at all, kibum got punished in the face, he got a really bad nose bleed. Kibum shouted at the guy, saying that he was nuts! He felt that eager to do the same to Snake.

It was like the snake wanted it. Just standing there, so full of himself, waiting to get hit back… KIbum did.

The snake smirked, telling him how weak he was. That he could call him anytime for some real stuff. That made kibum curious… that’s how he ended up there.

The snake…. He was the weak one.

“Classroom… 125. “ kibum whispered

Right, this was it. History, something he hated to most.

He walked inside the classroom, all the eyes were staring at him. The teacher looked at him like he was dirt. He probably already heard about him.

“Mister kim,  I’m not sure that I’m happy having you here, in my classroom. But welcome” Kibum rolled his eyes. Why was it so hard? were they provoking him?

“I’m not happy having you as my teacher either, mister cho. Because you judge a book by its cover” Kibum nailed it there. “fine, you can sit beside mister kim, in the back of the class”

Kibum looked at ‘mister kim’. It was Jonghyun. What a surprise! Fate was challenging him. He was screwed.  Kibum felt  uncomfortable while walking to his place.

That perfect creature was holding his hand in front of his nose. The hell?

When kibum finally sat down beside the not so normal white guy, the teacher finally started his lesson. “hey” kibum whispered. Making a fresh new start.

He got no answer back, instead the guy beside him moved his chair closer to the window. Far away from kibum.

So awkward.

“okay, I’m sorry I shouted at you in the canteen but you were staring ….” He stopped talking, he wouldn’t listen anyways.

As jonghyun couldn’t sit any further away from Kibum. He literally clung against the window. He stared with a look of envy and disgust in front of him.  Still having the dark eye colour.

Does he stinks or something? Does kibum stink so hard that the guy beside him gets sick?

He sniffed at his clothes, but they smelled like flowers.

What was wrong with him? Kibum felt the anger boiling inside of him.

“Do i have a disease or something? Why are you acting like that?” He shouted upset. Everyone was staring at them. great… just great “Kim Kibum is there a problem?” the teacher looked at him severely. “yeah.. he is the problem!” The teacher shook his head.

“No you are! You just came in and disturb my lesson. Please get out” He smirked.

Oh god, he was liking this so much. Kibum stood up and grabbed his bag.  He looked at the perfect boy and bit his lip.

Calm down just take a deep breath and walk away.

 

---

Why was fate playing with him? He just wanted to go back to London. Was he asking too much?

He ended up outside on a bench In front of the Gym local, with a cigarette in his hand. Something he hides from his perfect father and perfect life.

He had some cigarettes smuggled into his bag, just in case.

He wanted to quit.. he wish he could quit.

It was so tempting. 

Soo tempting…

Just this one, to calm himself down. Before he wanted to lit his cigarette a soft voice surprised him. “HAH!” She grabbed the cigarette out of kibums hand and put it in instead. A sweet and good-looking girl sat beside him.

She had beautiful long wavy brown hair and a cute face. She also was so white. Just like him. That perfect guy.. he started to hate.  Kibum  looked surprised when she blowed out some smoke.

“smoking so nearby our school building isn’t good. You should quit!” Her laugh was breath taking.  She stared at the cigarettes brand. “Oooh so expensive.. we don’t have those in our little town”

He was speechless. “you—“ she interrupted him. “I’m Krystal Jung, and you are Kim Kibum, I’ve seen something about you on tv”

Krystal… why does it sounds so familiar? Krystal? Kry….

And then it hit him.

“woohyun likes you” kibum pointed at her. She giggles and throw the cigarette away. “Maybe, but What did you do to Kim Jonghyun? I mean, he looked so angry? It looked so funny” kibum sighed and shook his head.

“strange…”

“why----“  “Ki-Kibum !!!”  kibum got interrupted by Taemin. “Finally, god why are u sitting here?” he asked out of breath.

“I was talking to---“ kibum looked around. She was nowhere to be found. “yourself?” taemin laughed cute.

“Not really.. Krystal…” Kibum was so confused. Taemin frowned “krystal jung?” Kibum nodded. “are you sure? Like 100% sure? I mean Krystal….god this is difficult. We haven’t seen her for months now. We have no idea where she is” Kibum’s eyes widen.

“But woohyun said…” taemin sighed frustrated “they still text with each other, that’s what woohyun claims. He really likes her but I don’t think he’s honest with us.  Even her parents doesn’t know where she’s. Maybe you were talking to someone else …. “ so strange…..  what the hell?

Was he high? Stoned? he was talking to her!

He stared at the cigarette in front of him…

She was… really here... "yeah maybe someone was playing with me" kibum sighed. such a weird day!

---

He couldn’t sleep that night. Everything was so confusing. He grabbed his phone and wanted to text his father. "Take me home, i'm begging you" He pressed on send and waited for his message back.

*1 new message*

"Go to sleep" was the only answer he got. 

Those black eyes, his perfect white skin, his beautiful. oh god... and than that girl...what was happening?