Admire

Choices

I leaned against the wall, staring at one person. Cha Hakyeon, stage name, N. The dance leader at our school and is the most popular kid around. The person I just wanted to admire.

"Sup Leo~" Ken wiped his sweat with the towel I brought. Ken and I were best friends since elementary school. Someone was calling Ken so that they could have the debrief with the dance teacher. I closed my ears with my hands when fangirls screamed as Ken looked back and formed a heart shape with his hands. Typical fanservice Ken.

Ken finally finished his debrief and ran up to me.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, why does soccer practise always ends so fast?" Ken asked me as we walked along the pavement to our houses. We were neighbours for a long time. It is nice having a bubbly neighbour.

"How would I know." I smirked a little shook my head. Hoping that Ken turns blind for a few seconds so he won't see my eyes darting around.

"Hmm." Ken just shot me with a smile.

---------- 

I waited impatiently for Ken to get ready as we were late(as usual) because he is still taking his own sweet time.

"LEE JAEHWAN CAN YOU FOR ONCE BE EARLY OH MY GOSH" I screamed at the door of his house. His parents left for work and his two brothers moved out a few months back. I thought it'll be fine to shout.

"Ok, I'm done, let's go!" Jaehwan wore his shoes with bread in his mouth, I rolled my eyes and pulled him up and we ran to school. Again.

"Oh? N!!" Ken ran up to him and N patted his back. They were talking loudly and happily. I felt a little out of place so I slipped off and walked towards the school building.

"Leo!" I know that voice anywhere. I looked up and swallowed whatever was left in my mouth.

"You're Leo right? Ken's best friend." I just nodded.

"You guys seem really close! I wanna be in it too!" He smiled and sat opposite me.

"N! That's my seat!! Go away!" Ken jumped and pushed N away. Instead of sitting beside Ken, he stood up and sat beside me. My heart felt like it was about to explode. Breathe in, breathe out. I seriously felt like dying.

"Leo. Do you know who I am though?" N tilted his head so that his eyes could meet mine. Ken coughed a little, I gave him some water but he kept laughing, must be from embarrassment.

"Yeah, you're N, I saw you this morning." I replied trying to sound as normal as I could, I think my voice was shaking.

"Right, yeah, call me N, nice meeting you. Hope to see you soon!" N smiled and patted my shoulder before he left.

"Leo, you're gonna go home with me even if you don't have soccer pratice right?" Ken smiled and placed his hands on the table.

"Why should I?"

"Because N is gonna move into the building opposite ours, or should I say, directly opposite yours?" I never felt such an urge to dig a hold and hide in there forever. 

"Ken.... You!" I was just speechless.

"Pretty obvious your eyes were drilling at N when you were waiting for me." Ken went to return his tray.

I didn't speak much to N when we went home together and eventually to school together. But it was enough for me, even though Ken wanted to push me further. It was ok, because I just wanted to do one thing

Admire.

----------

A/N: Sorry! I wanted to update but I was really sick! 600 words!! Excactly on the dot. Not on purpose, I just wanted the number to look nice, maybe the numbers will increase by 100 as each one shot is updated? Idk but yeah~ Hope you like it! It's just my style of fluff:)