Stalker

Choices

Basically, I am a stalker. 

Hold on!  No, I'm not that extremely scary fanboy who stalks someone home and see exactly what they are doing and steal their clothing to smell their lingering scent and fall asleep with it.

No, I'm not that kind. Ok, maybe saying that I'm a stalker is a little too much, but what I'm doing isn't exactly the most acceptable thing so... I'm like a half stalker.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Cha Hakyeon, I am 18 years old and I am in the photography club. I have a crush on someone. Who? The handsome man from the smartest class and the always attaining champion soccer club. Yup, I fell in love with an extremely hot guy. Great job right?

I take pictures of competitions and send the photographs to the news club and they write the school's newspaper and use the photos I took. It's a fun activity, meeting new people like my junior Hongbin, and the new member Sanghyuk.

I love taking pictures during the soccer season. That's when I can shamlessly take picture of that hot guy and not seem like a total creep. Of course, I always use my personal camera and not the school's one for obvious reasons and only send the 'not so glaringly obvious bias' photos to the news club. Simple.

Thing is, I've been using that same excuse for three years and sometimes, I take pictures of him during soccer practice even though I don't have to. Hiding at the top of the tree to take a full view of him and drooling at his whole being. I just hope this secret stays hidden and I'll bring it to my grave.

Sometimes, during class time, I would purposely ask for a toilet break so I can sneak out to Taekwoon's class and take pictures of him studying. There was once I saw him on the streets, wearing a plain white t-shirt and ripped jeans, leaning against the wall. I took a picture of that too, just that I didn't have my camera with me so I used my phone. Best. Wallpaper. Ever.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing up in the tree?" I started to panic as I heard the familiar soft voice from below.

"Hey, Taekwoon. I.... was.... you know.... taking pictures of the.... erm..... view of the school! Yeah! The school!" I mentally slapped himself, I am sooooo the best liar ever. I shook my head and smiled at the figure below me.

Jung Taekwoon, nicknamed Leo for his fierce leadership and being a strong opponent on the field. We were classmates back in freshmen year but weren't exactly friends. More like acquaintance, much to my dismay. I fell in love with him the minute I heard his beautiful voice. 

Taekwoon looked at me curiously and asked "For the school's newspaper?"

"No, it's just that we're graduating, I want a memory of it." I lied through my teeth, well not exactly lying, I mean, taking more and more pictures of Taekwoon because we are graduating and I might never see him again makes me want to have these photos for memories. I only lied at one part, just change the school to Taekwoon, like I'll ever tell him.

"Can I see them?" 

"NO!" I bit my lip and was too flustered to think properly. I was probably being a real now but letting Taekwoon see pictures of him, and him only is going to freak him out and I am not going to risk that.

Taekwoon, shocked, stepped back and mumbled an apology.

"I mean... no... I'm sorry, there are just some personal pictures I don't want anyone to see" I gripped my camera tighter and climbed down the tree.

"Oh, right. That's ok...." Taekwoon awkwardly replied and we fell into silence. 

I felt extremely guilty and wanted to confess everything but the fact that he might give me a disgusted face for the rest of the year stopped me.

My phone rang and I picked it up, only managing to hear a familiar 'hello' before my phone died.

'Great' I thought.

"Hey, erm... my phone died one me, so could I borrow yours? Do you have Sanghyuk's number? Er... do you know who he is?" I asked while playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, wait a minute." Taekwoon took out his phone and purposely made sure I couldn't see his screen, it made me more curious but I held back and kept tapping my feet.

"Here." Taekwoon passed me his phone and I heard Sanghyuk blabbering about his reason about why he is going to be absent today for out club's meeting, which is: a date with Hongbin.

I laughed and ended the call. Noticing the wallpaper of the handsome, smart and athletic student's phone.

Me.

----------

800 WORDS!!! the longest i've written for this one shot fic! This fic will now accept requests! It will only be schoolau but you can give me a scenario you want! Only N x Leo!

Love ya~