Ulterior Motive

Choices

I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT NOW LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY MAIN FIC 'ALTERNATE UNIVERSE' LIKE I AT PLANNING!!! 

NOW ON TO THE FIC~

----------

"This is our new member Taekwoon, please be friendly and let him feel welcomed." The teacher-in-charge announced and the members all cheer. I looked down and started drawing mini circles with my right foot as I leaned on my left leg. The teacher motioned me to join the rest and he gave instructions to us before leaving the dance studio.

"Hey! What made you join us? Many people don't want to join a club, much less a sporty one because, aren't almost all teenagers lazy?" A dark skin male with shining white teeth asked me.

"I was interested in dancing so I thought: why not join the dance club?" I replied in a low, soft voice.

"That's nice. My name is Hakyeon, nice to meet you Taekwoon ah~" Hakyeon grinned before standing in front of everyone and settled them. He started teaching us the dance to the song 'Dope' by BTS. It was so fast it was hard for me to keep up. By the end of the second chorus, sweat was dripping down from my forehead, to the side of my cheeks, to my chin, trickling down to my neck and resting on my collarbone.

"Was it too fast for you? It is your first time here, sorry the first thing you are learning is such a fast and knife-like." Hakyeon patted me on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. Hakyeon took out a towel from his bag and wiped the sweat from my head to my collarbones, I shivered at his indirect touch.

"There, now you don't look like a perspiring mess, we have only one more part to go through, hang in there!" Hakyeon punched his fist into the air and walked back to the front and clapped his hands to signal that the break was over. I took in a deep breath.

I was walking on my way home when I impulsively decided to take a short detour to the park nearby. I strolled along the pathway and stopped in front of the swing. I sat on it and swayed. I took out my phone and plugged in my earpiece. It was so peaceful, it was 7pm and no one was around. There were stray cats hiding under the slide, birds barely seen up in the trees and the moon slowly rising above to take over the night sky.

Since I was alone, I couldn't help but sing, singing along to the song I was hearing, singing my heart out. That's what I really love to do, sing.

"You sound more passionate singing than dancing, isn't the glee club better?" I heard a voice coming from the swing next to mine. I blushed as I saw who it was. It's not like I could say why I really joined the club.

"I love singing but, I like dancing too." I looked down and started swinging more and more. 

"Hmmm, did you join because of someone."

I legit fell from the swing, and it hurt. Like seriously.

"Are you ok?! Sorry I was just teasing and....." Hakyeon worridely jumped off the swing and knelt beside (the clutching on my bleeding knee) me.

"I joined because of you...." 

"What? I didn't quite catch that." Hakyeon stared straight into my eyes. Forcing me to look into his beautiful, lovely, sparkling, intense....

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and gave him a shy smile. He didn't have to know why I joined. He didn't have to know,

I had an ulterior motive.

----------

YEAH I LIKE THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I DON'T REALLY LOL

Do comment about what you think and subscribe:) This is not proof read and I have horrible grammar and vocabulary even though english is my first language *cries in the corner*

600 WORDS EXACTLY THIS TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO