Confidence

Choices

I walked up to him. He only knows I am this school's Student Council's Head of Welfare. I only know that he is the Vice-President of the Student Council of the school opposite mine. 

I met him when my school was having our annual school carnival. We invited the student coucil from all the schools around the neighbourhood as it's the school's tradition to create the close bond the different schools should have. He was much more shy than me. He was more expressionless than me. He smiled lesser than me.

But I fell in love with the guy who was the opposite of me.

Like how he goes to the school opposite of mine.

Opposite of my school.

I stood behind him, not too close, not too far. I took a deep breath.

I talked to him because I wanted to know him, but he seemed to purposely distant himself from me. Instead, I decided to catch his attention by being the noisy person I am. I hyped the crowd by dancing and blasting the music. I was very outspoken unlike him. I had full of expressions unlike him. I smiled so much unlike him.

But I fell in love with the guy who was the opposite of me.

Like how he goes to the school opposite of mine.

Opposite my school.

He stood up and looked at me straight in the eye.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. It was in the evening at the park on the right side of our schools. Right in the middle. He was sitting on the bench and I saw him sitting there and couldn't help myself but walk up to him. I had a spur of confidence that led me to face him. He looked a little afraid, with little confidence in him.

But I fell in love with the guy who was the opposite of me.

Like how he goes to the school opposite of mine.

Opposite my school.

"Hey, I'm Hakyeon."

".......I'm Taekwoon."

"Can I have your number?"

"............ For?"

"I want to get to know you more! I want us to be friends!"

"..................."

"Is that a no?"

"I never said that!"

"So it's a yes?"

He nodded his head, stood up and turned around to place his knee on the bench to lean closer to me. I took his phone and typed my number while he took my phone and typed his number in. I smiled so widely I thought my mouth would break. He started a conversation and was talking most of the time. He showed me different kinds of expressions that evening. I saw the brightest smile I have ever seen.

Looks like I fell in love with the guy who was similar to me.

Who loved to walk in the park which is in the middle of our schools.

Right in the middle.

All these happiness took place because I had that sudden confidence.

To go up to him.

And say hey.

----------

DONE! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE:( I HAD SCHOOL AND STRESS IS LIKE CHASING ME RIGHT NOW

500 words again! This was rather fun to write~ I had literature lesson today and we were learning about poetry and about repetition and things like that. So I kind of wrote this in a poem-ish style. I hope you like it~ 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! LOVE YOU~~~~~~

Here is what I imagined it to be like:

Hakyeon's school

--------------------------
ROAD                   Park
--------------------------

Taekwoon's school