I'm Also A Stalker

Choices

There is this guy, I always see him taking pictures of the soccer team during competitions and I would see his photos in the school's newspaper. He has tanned skin and jet black hair. He was always smiling with his straight teeth showing to the world. He would chat with his friends and laugh so loudly I could hear him from miles away. Whenever I walked up to him, he would give me a bright smile that would light up my day and his eyes would glisten under the ceiling lights and greet me with the warmest voice.

I could hear him cheer for us during competitions, I could hear the faint sound of the camera clicking whenever I scored a goal. Sometimes I catch myself watching him take pictures and see his satisfied smile as he looks at the picture he has taken. He looked so happy when we win in the competition, always congratulating me with an excited handshake and a somewhat hug.

I've known him for two years and onto the third year. I felt rather sad that I might no longer see him taking pictures of people, events and really, anything really. He looked so beautiful taking pictures. I would always catch him taking pictures during school events, and when something interesting happened, when a butterfly perched on to a bucket, when the cherry blossoms fell to the ground, when the trees swayed gently, when.....

Now I sound like a stalker. 

Maybe I am.

I did take a picture of him sitting under a tree reading a book with fallen leaves scattered around and put it as my wallpaper.

I would purposely bump into him just for a short conversation since we weren't exactly friends.

Yeah, I am definitely 100% a stalker.

I was in practise when I heard a familiar clicking sound. I looked around to see no such person when I looked up and saw a figure sitting on a tree taking pictures. I walked to the tree to find out that figure, was none other than my highschool crush, Cha Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing up in the tree?" I asked him and I saw him almost lose his balance.

"Hey, Taekwoon. I.... was.... you know.... taking pictures of the.... erm..... view of the school! Yeah! The school!" I nodded my head, slightly disappointed. I thought that maybe, justy maybe, he was taking pictures of me.

I looked at him curiously, hiding my disappointment and asked "For the school's newspaper?"

"No, it's just that we're graduating, I want a memory of it." I nodded my head and sighed silently, it would be nice to have a memory of this school, the place where I met Hakyeon.

"Can I see them?" 

"NO!" He shouted at me. I got a shock from his tone of voice, afraid that he might be angry at me, I took a step back and mumbled an apology.

"I mean... no... I'm sorry, there are just some personal pictures I don't want anyone to see" Hakyeon explained and climbed down the tree.

"Oh, right. That's ok...." I awkwardly replied and we fell into silence. 

I started to think about how to start a conversation and hopefully we could finally be friends when his phone rang. He picked it up, only to put it down only a second later.

"Hey, erm... my phone died one me, so could I borrow yours? Do you have Sanghyuk's number? Er... do you know who he is?" he asked me. Sanghyuk, the boy who came up to me and said that I was his favourite senior.

"Yeah, wait a minute." I took out my phone, only to see Hakyeon's handsome self as my wallpaper, I quickly hid it from Hakyeon's line of sight and pressed Sanghyuk's contact name and called him.

"Here." I passes the phone to Hakyeon and waited for him to finish. He laughed and ended the call. When he did, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I looked at what made him act that way when I noticed that he was looking at my wallpaper. I snatched my phone and was about to run away in an embarrassment when Hakyeon pulled my shirt.

"Wait... I... do you...." Hakyeon tried to string his words into a sentence while I just stood there dumbly. (RED VELVET DUMB DUMB REFERENCE YO I AM SO RANDOM SORRY)

Hakyeon took out bhis phone and unlocked his screen and showed it in front of me. It was me when I was waiting for my older sister to finish shopping.

"Nice... shot?" I said, not knowing what to say and Hakyeon put his phone into his pocket.

"We still got time left before we graduate, why don't we... you know.... be friends and get to know each other more?" Hakyeon rubbed the back of his neck and looked at his shoes.

I took a brave step forward which made Hakyeon turn to me, we were now face to face only the air seperating our lips.

"I would love to."

Hakyeon broke into a smile and closed his eyes. I really wanted to kiss him but that would be weird considering that we aren't even dating but but.....

While I was contemplating Hakyeon pulled my shirt towards him and my lips landed perfectly onto his. It was a sweet, short five seconds but it was memorable and beautiful.

"I wish I got a shot of that." Hakyeon smiled.

----------

A SEQUEL IN TAEKWOON'S POV OF EXACTLY 900 WORDS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My exams are over so here is the long awaited present:) Comment and upvote if you wish:)