Chapter 6

Hey Mister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

 

Siblings


 

 

Unlike Sumin, Yoongi didn’t have a very epic ending. It was like any other day for him - act like he’s bffs with the pilot, make sure he’s not too drunk to crash the plane, and handcuff him to the seat when the police come in.

 

    Of course, there was that part when he found his partner and her bleeding leg on the floor…

 

    Baek Sumin was rushed to the hospital upon Yoongi’s constant shouts and pretty convincing shouts, that her injury was life threatening. It looked pretty life threatening for him, considering there were a pair of bloody scissors on the floor, and he saw a deep bleeding wound. Yoongi had rode into the hospital with her, but was turned away when trying to visit because he wasn’t family. The nurses had told him when Sumin wakes, he can visit if Baek Sumin gives permission.

 

    It wasn’t long until a member of her real family showed up - a boy that looked like he was only a teenager, approached the front desk wearing jeans, a white shirt, a flannel, sneakers, and had headphones wrapped around his neck. The boy cheerfully requesting to visit his older sister, Baek Sumin. Yoongi perks up at this, and the nurse asks the boy to seat himself, and they’ll check his info in case he was a bad person. Conveniently, the boy sits himself next to Yoongi, who had changed out of his pilot clothes and into a simple t-shirt, jeans, and a snapback.

 

    “...are you Sumin’s younger brother?” Yoongi says awkwardly, since it was only the two of them in the large waiting room.

 

    The boy blinks. “Do I know you?”

 

    “Um, I’m Sumin’s partner. I rode in with her, but they won’t let non family members in wit--”

 

    “OOH!” The young boy howls and grins, “YOU must be Min Yoongi. Suminnie noona’s recent partner! I was a little surprised when she wasn’t paired up with her boyfriend… anyway, I’m Park Jimin, Sumin’s brother.”

 

    “‘Park Jimin’?” Yoongi asks, “how come your guys’ surnames are different?”

 

    Jimin smiles, “when I got married, I changed my last name to my wife’s last name, to carry on her family name. She was the only child, so our child can carry on her family name!”

 

    “But… what about your family name?”

 

    “So that’s why dad was so mad…”

 

    Yoongi sighs, “you two are definitely related.”

 

    “Well, I’ll just make Suminnie noona’s future husband change his surname. I’ll only give my noona away if he does it - since he loves her of course.”

 

    “You mean your noona’s current boyfriend? Her and Hyuk Jin are pretty serious looking.” Yoongi yawns.

 

    Jimin’s expression suddenly darkens, “don’t speak of that bastard's name to me.”

 

    “Oh… kay…” Yoongi says awkwardly, “are you really old enough to be spouting that kind of language, anyway?”

 

    “Hyung - I’m going to start calling you hyung - I am old enough to get married, so I’m allowed to say anything.” Jimin grins arrogantly.

 

    “Are you really?”

 

    “...no, my wife won’t let me.”

 

    “And yet your wife lets you dress like a teenager? Women are so complicated, that’s why I don’t have one.” Yoongi leans back against the chair.

 

    “Maybe you can take my noona away from that damn bastard she calls boyfriend.” Jimin replies casually.

 

    “And what makes you think that a man you met only ten minutes ago is a better fit than her boyfriend of many years?”

 

    “Because. Believe it or not, it’s pretty easy for me to read people, and Yoongi hyung isn’t a bad person. Judging by your woman comment, you probably have a ‘bad’ past with women, but I’m sure you’ll find someone.” Jimin says cheerfully.

 

    “How can you read that Hyuk Jin’s a bad person, anyway?”

 

    Jimin smiles bitterly, “I didn’t read him. I saw it.”

 

    Before Yoongi can even question what Jimin was implying, Sumin appears in the doorway on crutches, and followed by her doctor and nurse. She had a brace on her thigh, but was otherwise wearing a pair of running shorts and a sweatshirt. Still in the loose clothing, she still looked cute - not that Yoongi would actually admit it of course.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter