Chapter 4

Hey Mister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

 

First Job Together

 

 


 

Sumin wakes the next morning to an empty bed. She feels the relief swell in her chest at this, but then she hears pots and pans clash together in the kitchen, and gets to her feet reluctantly. However, who she does find instead of Hyuk Jin in the kitchen, is Min Yoongi trying to cook and read his files at the same time.

 

    “Don’t burn anything” she calls, sitting in the stool.

 

    Yoongi doesn’t even flinch, and cracks two eggs into the pan with a sigh, “our first job together as partners, start today.”

 

    “What are we working as?”

 

    “What kind of person do you usually work as?”

 

    Sumin hums, “well, I automatically started all the working stuff. You know? Like strippers or trafficking. I was even going to transfer to the sixth floor, but I declined.”

 

    The sixth floor included all things . Workers there had to have seduction skills, but it wasn’t like the other floors didn’t have those kinds of jobs, but those were the only jobs the sixth floor had. Yoongi knew why Sumin declined - everyone knew why.

 

    “They don’t usually ask people in relationships to work up there.” Yoongi says.

 

    Sumin nods, “yeah, but they just wanted to ask. But yeah, I worked mostly in those kinds of jobs, just getting the target close enough and then I handcuff them.”

 

    “Yeah I’m mostly just corrupt police forces, drugs and gangs.” Yoongi sighs, serving his eggs and toast, but as Yoongi grabs a chair to sit across from each other, Sumin notices the bag under his eyes, but he goes straight to the job information.

 

    “So this job doesn’t take place on the ground, but in the air.” Yoongi says, “so you are no longer doing your stripper jobs, but now you’re working with corruption.”

 

    “In the air?”

 

    “So there’s this couple - the man, is Song Jaerim and his wife Song Saeun. The husband is the pilot, and the wife is the head flight attendant. They both run their flights in the worst way possible, which means charging drinks hundreds of dollars, flight attendant are allowed to sit and drink with the pilots if they want. Basically all madness.”

 

    Sumin hums, flipping through the files, “says here she has men fighting over her during flights, and this one girl complained about it to the airline, and that’s where we step in. We wear mics and we need to go through everything with them talking on the mics.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter