Chapter 1

Hey Mister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

Signs

 

 

 

THE LAST THING YOONGI NEEDED was more stress, but as he entered the tight elevator, that’s all he got.

 

    Stress.

 

    Coming back to the office was a mandatory thing at the end of the day for all workers - whether it was reporting their assignments, picking up their report for the next day, or just mingling. Maybe that’s the part Yoongi hated about this job, but at the same time, he couldn’t see himself doing anything other than this. It was a love-hate relationship: him and his job.

 

    His job basically included busting bad guys in a costume. Whether it was blending in with drug addicts or being a worker in a whorehouse, Yoongi’s job included going undercover in the most dangerous scenarios. Being the best actor was the vital part of this job, so there were no scripts or no bloopers like most actors and actresses would hope, so that meant NO MESSING UP as the biggest rule to this job. Yoongi has been working at the agency for a grand total of ten years now, and after turning thirty years old last week, he’s starting to drag himself to the tall building everyday.

 

    “Hey mister” a sweet voice coos as the elevator doors open, and Yoongi finds himself pressing to the opposite side of the elevator.

 

    The girl was obviously dangerous. The kind of dangerous where he’d probably be sent to jail just for looking - Yoongi even looks around for hidden cameras. He doesn’t find anything, but she obviously is up to no good.

 

    In this agency, it’s a known fact that girls tend to get the ty jobs, but the ending was satisfying to most women in the building, so every lady worker was known to be strong and forceful. It would be no surprise to see a woman come back to the building where a robe or huge hoodie, because their jobs include wearing certain things to catch erted men.

 

    However, this girl wasn’t exactly covering up. She was wearing a white longsleeve crop top, with spandex. The fabric that held together so that she didn’t go half , was so small, Yoongi could see her if he looked.

 

    Not that he did, of course.

 

    “Hi” Yoongi mumbles, hitting the close door button, along with his floor number several times.

 

    “What’s your name?” She says, her voice breathy, and Yoongi resists the urge to look in her general direction.

 

    “Are you even old enough to be here?” Yoongi says through his teeth.

 

    Then, finally, finally, the elevator dings, and he practically runs out of the elevator, leaving the girl leaning against the wall. She smiles sweetly at him as the door closes, and for a moment Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter