Chapter 2

Hey Mister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2:

 

Partners

 

 


 

    “I’M GOING TO GET YOU” Yoongi hears as he turns his back, “WHEN I GET OUT, I’M GOING TO GET YOU”

 

    Yoongi rolls his eyes, and turns back to look at Choi Daesuk in the eye. He was one of the worst targets he’s ever had, and at this point, Yoongi wished he was back at home. He wanted to shower all the drug smells off his body.

 

    “It’s funny, because a lot of people tend to say that to me, but at the end of the day - I’m walking away and you are in handcuffs. I was wearing the mic, and you were off beating people to death while high off of whatever.” Yoongi growls, and leans in close, “I’ll see you on the other side.”

 

    “I’LL SEE YOU IN HELL” Choi Daesuk screeches.

 

    Yoongi simply waves and gets into his car, driving back to the agency after a long day. Upon arrival, he sees Baek Sumin try to repeatedly scan her badge to get the gate open.

 

    “You do work here” Yoongi fake gasps, and Sumin smiles sheepishly, holding up her badge for him to evaluate. It was no surprise to him that the badge didn’t scan - considering all the chocolate stains all over it.

 

    “Might want to clean that poop stains off of it first” Yoongi sighs and opens the door for the both of them.

 

    Sumin frowned, wiping the badge against her skirt a few times with a huff. Today, she was wearing a light student uniform, with her files in her arms. They both get into the elevator, as it makes its creaking start up the building.

 

    “Maybe I should cut down on beef” she jokes.

 

    “No. It’s not you - everything about the building is new, but the president never really paid much attention to the elevators. This is the only part of the agency he didn’t fix since I started working here.” Yoongi says.

 

    “The most important part of the building, isn't it? People might not notice, but this creaky piece of junk is the biggest part of the workers here since it gets us up and down the building."

 

    Yoongi clears his throat, snapping himself out of staring too much. One thing he's noticed since meeting Baek Sumin the week before, was that she was deep in her own little way. She spoke passionately about things often, and he got to witness these moments during their small moments together on the slow elevator.

 

    "Sometimes I wonder if there has to be a big accident until the president will fix it." Yoongi mumbles.

 

    "Don't say that" Sumin huffs, "don't hope for it."

 

    "I wasn't"

 

    Sumin changes the topic despite the suspicion in her voice and expression.

 

    "So are you excited?"

 

    Yoongi blinks and quickly runs through the holidays that are close, but came up with nothing. Christmas was months away.

 

    Sumin laughs, and when she does, the elevator opens.

 

    "Did you not pay attention to your floor meeting?"

 

    "I don't pay much attention to anything."

 

    "You'll see"

 

    As Sumin walks out of the elevator and down the hall, it's that moment when he realizes that he was on the fourth floor. Yoongi blinked, but as he turned his head, she was already gone, and was quickly replaced with Namjoon's energetic smile, followed by a derp face when he doesn't react.

 

    "Is there something going on today? I didn't pay attention on Tuesday.”

 

    Namjoon chuckles, “of course you didn’t, hyung. You even missed the most important part of that meeting.”

 

    “And you didn’t tell me? You brat”

 

    But before Yoongi can headlock his rainbow haired coworker, Heechul come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter