-9-

Are you happy?

Hongbin sat in front of Sanghyuk in a booth at the pizzeria where the teenage boy worked. His shift was over and he invited Hongbin to share a pizza. Still dressed in his uniform, the boy looked cute.

«So you’ve been talking to my brother all this time?» asked Sanghyuk to hear a confirmation. Hongbin nodded as he took a big bite of his cheese pizza. He had told Sanghyuk everything about how he and Chansik had been talking and it seemed to make Sanghyuk really happy.

«Hmm, this is so good Hyukkie!» said Hongbin, a smile spreading on his face as he took another big bite of the pizza. Sanghyuk chuckled and Hongbin told himself that if it didn’t work out with Chansik he could just marry pizza.

Because pizza never disappoints.

«How are you going to confess?» asked Sanghyuk.

«I have no idea. I keep thinking about it but I still don’t know. I’m not good enough with sign language to express myself well now» said Hongbin with a sigh, putting his pizza down on his plate because he didn’t feel hungry anymore. For the last few days, he couldn’t sleep nor eat well. He was obsessed with his confession, and he felt pressured to do well. Sanghyuk and Junghwan were both counting on him, and Wonsik was waiting to meet Hongbin’s boyfriend. Shinwoo was waiting to meet his girlfriend because Hongbin forgot to tell him it was actually a boy.

«How about you write a love letter?» proposed Sanghyuk, pushing Hongbin’s plate towards the handsome boy to remind him to eat. Hongbin just pushed it back; the smell of pizza was making him nauseous. Just talking about Chansik made him feel so nervous, it could even make him reject his second love, pizza.

The love letter wasn’t a bad idea. It would be a good way for Hongbin to express everything, but just writing a letter made him feel like he was scared of afraid. He wanted to be in front of Chansik, see his reaction. He felt like a love letter would not be his true feelings.

«Maybe. I’ll think about it» said Hongbin has he took a sip of his Sprite.

«Don’t worry too much, hyung. My brother really likes you» said Sanghyuk with a smile.

Hongbin smiled, nodding. He hoped so.

«So. Hyung. My mom would really like to take a family picture and I know you work at a photography studio. I wondered if you could give us the website or something, so mom can check it out» said Sanghyuk, and Hongbin nodded as he took out his wallet and handed him one of the business cards he always had with him.

«Text me if you want to know when I’m working» said Hongbin, biting his lip as he thought of Chansik in his studio.

«I will. Mom will be really happy, she always wanted a picture to put on the wall. Especially because we’ve all felt close and like a real family lately. With Hakyeon hyung and his dad» said Sanghyuk as he placed the business card in his wallet.

«Hakyeon seems nice» remarked Hongbin, remembering the few times he had met Hakyeon. The older boy served as an eye candy to Hongbin a few times as he really enjoyed staring at him. His skin toned, his hair, his eyes, his lips, everything about this guy was y. Hongbin’s heart was taken but he could still appreciate beauty.

«He is. He was slightly awkward around us at first, because of Chansik hyung, but now it’s fine. His boyfriend is a little scary though» said Sanghyuk as he shivered. «Taekwoon is so cold. I’ve seen him smile around Hakyeon so I know he can be nice and warm too, but Hakyeon must’ve performed some kind of magic trick for him to be like that around him» continued Sanghyuk and Hongbin nodded as he remembered the boy he saw Hakyeon make out with at the library once.

«He’s good looking though» said Hongbin, and Sanghyuk immediately nodded in approval. No one could deny that Taekwoon was good looking. 


From: Chan

Binnie!

Hongbin opened his phone, his mouth falling opened. His heart’s pace was doubling and a smile spread on his face. He thought he wouldn’t get news for a while, ever since he asked to meet.

To: Chan

Channie!

The attention Hongbin previously gave his teacher was now gone as he dropped his pencil on the table to grip his phone. Good thing he always sat at the back in class.

From: Chan

Are you doing well?

Hongbin started at his phone, wondering if there was anyway he could make his  confession easier.

To: Chan

I’m nervous. I’m going to confess to the boy I love. If you were to be confessed to, how would you do it? I don’t know how.

Hongbin smiled as he pressed send. As long as Chansik didn’t know Bin was him, he could ask him directly. He waited for the answer patiently, staring at his phone.

From: Chan

If I was being confessed to, I wouldn’t mind how it’d be as long as the one confessing to me really likes me. But I don’t know, I’ve never been in a relationship. I’m not someone who likes fancy things, simple things make me happy, but I don’t know what the boy you like is like. If the boy I like was to confess to me, I’d just want something cute and simple. As long as he smiles, because his dimples are everything.

Hongbin felt his cheeks redden as he read the message. He also felt a lot less pressured suddenly, because it was a confirmation that Chansik liked him and it also meant he didn’t need to make anything big for his confession. It meant all Chansik wanted Hongbin to be was himself.

To: Chan

I really hope I won’t mess up. I’m so nervous even now.

From: Chan

Don’t worry, even if you mess up, if the boy really likes you back, he won’t mind.

Chansik was such a sweetheart, and Hongbin couldn’t wait to make him his. 

 


A/N: Sorry for the wait! And sorry for the fact that this is so short, I was trying to make it longer so i could do the confession next chapter and I couldn't find anything to add so it made me lose all my motivation. I decided to post it as it is and stop worrying.