♔Candidate Four

♔ The Selection ✶ Are You Going to Win the heart of the Princes? Choosing the final 7
2015022710404563278_20150227105012_1.jpg
The selection
author's note:yayyyy another teaser!! finally . this is for claire bear's character Hwang Ahyoung i hope it was an okay teaser :)  so the deadline is comming and aren't you guys excited???

 
hwang ahyoung
scroll down to view more






She was standing infront of a heated oven, sweat and cinder mixing together and covering her porcelain white skin. Even her shirt that had a print of spongebob's pineapple house and her tattered jeans weren't safe from dirt. It was as if she was mocking her own condition of being allergic to pineapples as she wears again one of her favorite shirts as of the moment.


The heat was unbearable for other people but she was so used to this she was almost heatproof.

sniff sniff.

'what's that smell?'

'The smell of something burning...'

'wait..'

'Oh.'

Her eyes opened widely upon realizing that she left the rice for more than it was needed to be. She hurriedly ran towards the stove so she could at least save the rice. She didn't even notice that there was a sack of potatoes on the floor,blocking her way. Her feet got tangled with the sack for some reason the sack opened and the potatoes went out rolling on the floor while she struggles to get away from the rolling potatoes but now her feet were getting dragged by the potatoes like as if she a circus performer standing on balls. She could not keep her balance until she landed well...


CLANK. THUD.

The sound of pots falling on the floor echod on the corridor near the kitchen, alerting the person that was actually about to go inside of the kitchen.





"Hwang Ahyoung you are absolutely hopeless'she said while sighing.

She left the rice burning, she tripped on a sack of potatoes and had all the newly cleaned pots fall to the ground. She was so reckless....

Ahyoung landed on her , she slowly got up to a sitting position. Her ankles were hurting a little after landing badly. She was about to attend to her somehow injured foot, she can't help but smile.


But just like all the smiles she always gives out, there was more to it.

She actually wanted to laugh. Ahyoung could see that her sneakers were tattered, destroyed beyond repair. The outer sole finally removed from her shoes. No wonder she tripped when it was already threatening to fall from her shoes, it was already ripped beforehand.

Ahyoung wanted to cry at her situation...She can't even buy new shoes. How much more could she support her family? Ahyoung can never cry infront of other people...but when it involves her family.

She didn't even realize that there were already tears in her eyes.


"Ahyoungie?"

She hurriedly wiped her tears and faced the direction of the voice, giving the person one of her smiles.

"Seoyi" She grinned wider, but Seoyi could see pass through that. Seoyi approached the girl on the floor and helped her up. Not even asking what happened and just helped Ahyoung clean the place, while Ahyoung attends to the rice she left to burn.

Ahyoung hurriedly turned off the stove, thinking what she could do to the rice...she can't put this to waste. 'ah what should i-'

Seoyi disrupted her thoughts as she felt her bestfriends slightly smack her head.

"stop keeping it to yourself Ahyoung"

"i'm okay seoyi"

"SHUT UP!'Seoyi almost screamed at her, shocking Ahyoung.

"You can't be like this forever Ahyoung acting like your okay infront of other people but your not that's why you get into these accidents. you're not clumsy you're just making your problems affect you.."Ahyoung's bestfriend bursted out.

Ahyoung remained silent as she watch her bestfriend with eyes telling her that she was not okay...it was only Seoyi who could see right through her.

"that's why" Seoyi got something from her apron..pushing a paper towards Ahyoung's face.

Ahyoung got a paper and saw something that could possibly answer all of her problems.

'Selection Application Form' she read with her eyes, then looking at Seoyi next who was giving her a smile.

"this is supposed to be yours..."

"You need it more than me"Seoyi gave Ahyoung a hug.

Ahyoung was so grateful to have a bestfriend like Seoyi, she knew that Seoyi was a er for fairytales since they were young but Seoyi was giving her this chance.

A chance to change her families life by getting a shot to become a princess.

"YAH...what do we do with the rice?"Seoyi suddenly changed the topic, saving Ahyoung away from her gloomy thoughts.


"oh...Bugeoguk" Ahyoung told her as the young chef went to do her job. 


Seoyi was observing Ahyoung who easily solved her problem of serving something to the prince that was already awaiting his dinner.


She can't help but chuckle...Ahyeong is really a genius in the kitchen.

"Burnt Rice Pollack Soup huh?"