♔Candidate Three

♔ The Selection ✶ Are You Going to Win the heart of the Princes? Choosing the final 7
2015022710404563278_20150227105012_1.jpg
The selection
author's note:yo! long time no see so here is another teaser of another applicant, Ahn Jinhye's character. I  hope it's okay i don't really have a solid plot for the 
characters :)

that's  3 teasers and 8 more for me to make :)

 
ahn jinhye
scroll down to view more



Her eyes carefully trail the surroundings, observing every details of the scene before her. She placed her hands on the special kind of wood that made up her bow,admiring the smooth surface of it.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath.

THWISH. SWOOSH.THUNK.

An apple swish into half, falling to the ground. The one holding the apple in his head gave out a deep sigh. His life was safe.

How could he doubt her abilities afterall?

This was Ahn Jinhye, a daughter of a noble family, the only daughter of a millitary man.

An award winning athlete.

It was amazing how she was able to spot him when he was hidden by the huge trees of the forest.

"You can breathe now Joonyoung" she stood beside him, placing her bow at the weapon holder of her back

Joonyoung gave out a nervous laugh,one day this girl would be the death of him.

"How did you spot me?" he asked her, his brow raised out of curiosity.

"I can hear you moving around that bush beside you" 

Ahn Jinhye is simply an amazing girl.Joonyoung was a gunshot athlete but he couldn't just spot a target by using his ears. He depended so much on sight but Jinhye is on a whole other level.

She wasn't born just to become an athlete. She was born to become a warrior. 

"Why did you practice here in the forest?"

She went here not just to practice, she went here to get a breath of fresh she needed time to get her thoughts away from home. 

Away from things tht her parents tell her to do. Even if she knows at the back of her head that she would follow them anyway.

Jinhye needs sometime to be herself for awhile. An archer that she was.

 

  





This were one of the rare moments that her father would ask her in his office, she knows that she would probably hear from him another command. Afterall she was just a subordinate to a millitary commander that she was. She was his father but the man before gives out an true authoritative aura, you must do whatever he asks of you to do.

"Sit down" Her father told her, and she complied. She watched her mother stand beside her father. A smile plastered on her face, but she knew somehow that she was faking it.

Her father is probably going to ask her to do something again that would dictate her life, her mother could only agree with him without any arguments. His word was law in this house afterall.

"Min Yoongi.I'm sure you know him"

Who would not know the 4th prince? Prince Yoongi. The kingdom of Bangtan's war tactician. He was just 22 years old but he was a respected name in their country. Even her father find an alliance with the man really important.


What would seal an alliance to the powerful and royalty, The Min Household?

A Marriage of course.

without words spoken,she knew what they were to say before they would even say the words.


"You must join the Selection and marry Prince Yoongi"