♔Candidate Two

♔ The Selection ✶ Are You Going to Win the heart of the Princes? Choosing the final 7
2015022710404563278_20150227105012_1.jpg
The selection
author's note:annyeong! that's another teaser you guys! finally a teaser for the first applicant -Innermagui! unnie i hope i gave justice to eunbyeol even if  it's just the teaser ;; 

so that's 9 more teasers for me to go for now unless i'll finally receive new applications. 
so tell me what you think about eunbyeol's teaser :) don't be a silent  reader~ remember commenting (a lengthy one) would give you more chances of being in the story :)

 
Go eunbyeol
scroll down to view more



She arrived at the part of her district were it was the borderline of the 7th and 8th casted. The other side of the road was the district were she worked hard to finally belong to, the wooden houses are everywhere..no everything on this district is made out of wood. Maybe it represents a lot of people from the seventh caste, the way their job symbolizes manual labor in the outdoors, just like how these wooden houses are made. They are created by the people from her caste, and that's what they do all day for the other casted districts were they work in. These houses are a constant reminder of their job description.

'The mockery in this' she said in her head.

The other side of the road however, maybe it's not a house for other people but this was the district that embraced her after she fled her home a long time ago. The houses that are even made lighter, not by wood but by straw. She knew how the people here are suffering everytime there is a storm or it's snowing. Not just because of the coldness, most specially because the residents would often get wet.

People die here of diseases that are preventable.

'BUT THAT DAMN CASTE SYSTEM AND THE ROYAL FAMILY!'

She learned how to be a pro in keeping her thoughts mainly in her head,but there are times when she wants to scream.

The Kingdom is not doing anything to improve the living conditions of the lowest caste at all.

Her brown eyes trailed to the passersby, teeth clenched, her hands into a fist. There were imported cars on the streets, on their hood was the sigil of the Kingdom of Bangtan.

"The Royal Family" she said out loud, she couldn't be heard anymore anyway. The crowd was too loud. They were shouting praises and screaming some royalty's name


"PRINCE JIMIN!!!"

"NO PRINCE JIN IS MORE HANDSOME!"


They go along fighting who's more good looking, when they don't even give a damn about what's behind that sudden parade of the so called royal families, literary behind it. The reality of what this caste system has done to the people they don't really care about.


She could definetely blend into the crowd, she was wearing her armor...the leather jacket she treasures among all her clothes inside her closet. Her hand somehow found the case that was holding her dagger.


If she would attack out in the open, she would not just face the jail cell she used to be in. Lethal Injection, and that would be the end to her cause.


"what are you doing?"

She felt someone place his hand on her shoulder, Eunbyeol swiftly faced the direction.


Is she finally discovered?

is this trully the end?


"Byeol..." Nobody else calls her this besides the people closest to her.

The person infront of her was the person who thought her everything, her first love.

"Changwook.."

"what are you doing here?"He repeated his question, his expression softened. His hand still on her shoulder.


"Just checking things out" her hand fell from her weapon, while giving him a small smile. Changwook knew she was lying. She always does, He can tell just from the sight of her 'Eunbinhood Cloak' not just because he's a detective. His hand slid towards her arm, he suddenly dragged her away from the crowd.

"what are you doing?" this time it was Eunbyeol asking him.

"Come on let's go see Hyejin...i'm getting a tattoo" 

 

 





They arrived at Ahn Hyejin's tattoo shop, it was located along the town house type buildings infinetely connected with one another. 


"Why are you here?? are you going to arrest me! i quit a long time ago!" she could hear Hyejin's voice alarmed. Maybe after she saw Changwook first entering her shop.


"oh...Byeol"


"Hyejin-ah..."

"I'm getting a tattoo" Changwook butted in while chuckling a bit, the sight of those two friends was just too cute for him. They acted like they haven't seen each other for a long time.


"you're annoying Ji Changwook!"Hyejin glared at him. The three of them laughed.


Changwook was currently picking the tattoo he was about to get. Eunbyeol had her eyes close as she was leaning on the wall of the shop.


"Isn't it so annoying?" Hyejin said out of the blue.

"what me?" Changwook pointed to himself, Hyejin only shook her head at him before she placed her focus back on Eunbyeol and on the topic.

"the what?"


"People are talking about the selection anywhere i go i mean even the customers on this shop.." Hyejin paused.

Eunbyeol opened her eyes and looked at Hyejin's eyes. She could see that Hyejin was as if telling her something.


"all maidens are invited, anyone can enter the palace" 


This was the answer she was looking for..


The opportunity to infiltrate the palace itself. 

She will get her revenge one step at a time.


This is it, Go Eunbyeol will be joining the selection.