♔ The Plotlines and the Princes

♔ The Selection ✶ Are You Going to Win the heart of the Princes? Choosing the final 7
28573-cf7c0675df9d37ee4c6b7f3c88a33bc8.j
 

 

PLOTLINES

THE PRINCES OF THE KINGDOM OF BANGTAN

Author's note, the plotlines you will choose is based on the prince you would want to end up with your character, will be updating the cheatsheet soon please be patient!

▬▬  ☆  ▬▬
plotline1

Princess for a princess  Prince seokJin is the oldest among the 7 princes of Bangtan,he is the eldest son of the king, he is now 22 and is going to be 23 soon. He is a very meticulous person, he can't stand things that disorganized. he is very good at making other people's lives organized and systematic yet can't seem to fix the issues in his own life. he is supposed to be the 2nd in line to the throne but he choose to focus on the diplomatic affairs of the kingdom of bangtan, he handles the relationship between the kingdom and the other kingdoms.

Jin is very popular due to his handsome face, it is also known how vain this prince is, he likes to admire himself. He is not very manly and is rather feminine.

He is currently the 3rd in line to the throne, whether he likes it or not being the oldest would still make him closer to getting the crown.

He is likely to fall in love with a person from the 2nd caste who would equal his sass..

 

available

plotline2

princess for the lazy the 22 year old Prince yoongi is known as the laziest among the 7 princes. he doesn't like to do anything at all but usually just lay around and sleep. he is quite flexible and pretty much go-with-the-flow whatever situations he will meet, he will easily adapt to it.

the second oldest prince and the son of the younger sister of King and part of the Min household. he was made as the 4th in line to the throne.

don't let his lazy demeanor fool you, yoongi is the best war tactician among the princes, he can easily make a defense plan for the kingdom overnight

in his free time he secretly goes to the club for the old music called "hiphop" where he raps with his cousin Prince Namjoon, he is known as suga.

this prince likes what he likes and hates what he hates. if he likes something he will devote 100% of his time to it, he is very passionate about the things that he loves.

he is likely to fall in love with anyone. but most probably that someone would be very active and can make him move his lazy . probably someone from the 6th and 7th caste who knows how to work so hard.

 

 

available

plotline3

princess for a monster  21 year old prince namjoon is the current crown prince and the second son of the king. he is the smartest of all the 7 princes, its no wonder why he was choosen as the next in line to the throne when Prince jin stepped down. prince namjoon is not called a monster in a negative light, but because this prince is like a monster who have many eyes, everything that happens in the kingdom doesn't escape him. he also has a way with his words. the prince has a talent in poetry and is fluent in the old language english. he secretly goes to the underground hiphop club along with his cousin Prince yoongi he is known as rapmonster.

he is mature and calm in handling difficult situations. he is also doing a very good job in dealing with rebels.

he is also likely to fall in love with anyone. he secreltly is against the caste system.

available

plotline4

princess for the goofy  he is a member of the jung househould and son of the 2nd younger sister of the king.

21 year old prince hoseok is huge goofball, he never fails to make people laugh, even the workers in the palace. people even forget that he is a prince sometimes because unlike the other princes, hoseok usually interacts with the lower castes, he even attempts to make friends with them, he gives them hope and makes them feel that they are worth something even if they are in a lower caste.

prince hoseok is still in the 5th line to the throne despite choosing to work to handle the 5th to 8th castes, he feels like he belongs in the 5th caste because of his talent in dancing, he is also very famous for that, he goes to a secret dancing club with prince jimin and jungkook

most likely to choose someone from the 5th caste that would make him feel like he belongs

 

available

plotline5

princess for a cassanova  20 year old prince jimin is oozing with charisma and appeal, he has the most number of fangirls and the most number of propasals from princesses from different kingdoms, because jimin knows how to flirt,but the thing is he never fell in love yet, but he can make any girl fall in love.

he is conceited, confident, flirty and playful. but despite that he is very soft-hearted for children, specially abandoned ones. he could relate as a child of the park household his father the younger brother of the king is not very affectionate to his children, he leaves them behind to do whatever they want to do. Jimin handles the health care system of the kingdom, he even donates to the 8th caste system known for people who have mental illnesses. he is someone who is also agaisnt the caste system, it is his dream to become a doctor.

prince jimin also sneaks out with prince jungkook and prince hoseok in a underground dancing club.

he is most likely to fall in love with an intelligent girl from the third caste who shares the same vision as him.

 

available

plotline6

princess for the alien  20 year old prince Taehyung is the youngest brother of jin and namjoon. he is currently the 7th in line to the throne. this prince...is well. one of a kind, he has a world of his own and would rather stay there. he absolutely dislikes the caste system, heck being a royal to that. he wants to freely roam around and discover the world. he usually doesn't listen to orders but most of the time he can get away because people just think he's wierd that's why he doesn't follow them.

he tags along either with Namjoon and yoongi to the hiphop club or hoseok,jimin and jungkook to the dancing club.

he is most likely to fall for someone who saw the world and can share his uniqueness. probably someone from the 4th caste who are daughters of travelling merchants and businessmen.

 

available

plotline1

princess for a golden prince  18 year old prince Jungkook is the 8th in line to the throne. he is the only son of the older sister of the king and is a member of the jeon household.

as the last in line to the throne, jungkook doesn't lag behind. he is very talented and shows promise as a great leader despite being the youngest. currently his views is quite different from the rest of the older princes, he doesn't really mind the caste system.

what will he do when he falls in love at first sight with someone from the lowest caste to ever join in the selection in history. a member of the 8th caste? a homeless 20 year old named mari

 

taken by the author