Junmyeon .:.:. PLMR

Please Love Me Right

I let Minseok-hyung in, pleased to see him as I couldn't keep the smile off my face.
    And when he calls for the others I know that they're going to be regrouping quickly and decide to head to the dining room before the rush comes.
    I sit myself down and watch as Minseok-hyung walks over to the end of the table and opens up the plastic bags gently as if they're fragile and pull out the contents of both of them.
    "Food!?" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin race in, Chanyeol dragging Sehun along and Sehun calling the others down two or three more times before rushing in and taking a seat.
    Minseok-hyung grabs the stuff and moves it over onto the desktop, where he continues to go through and sort out all the food and other items.
    I sigh, a small smile escaping my lips as the newcomers sit around me, "That is what we're consuming today, unless you want something else Chanyeol-ah," I explain smoothly, Chanyeol simply scoffing in reply, turning his head towards Minseok.
    "For breakfast now you get bacon and eggs, any objections?" He asks.
    Several 'no's' broke out, except from Kyungsoo who walks in followed by Yixing and Jongdae, who asks, "Do you want some help hyung?"
    "Yes please," Minseok-hyung answers and Kyungsoo slips through the small crowd over to Minseok-hyung.
    It's interesting to watch everyone being together.
    Ever since I was little, in the orphanage I remember watching them being happy, or trying to anyway, at whatever the cost.
    And so I saved up all my money, and made sure we'd go to the funfair whenever we could.
    And again even now I'd say it was one of the best decisions of my life.
    The only bad thing was when those three left.
    Or more specifically when he left.


"This is Yifan," Minseok-hyung introduced the much taller male, but introduce him as his hyung and so I was surprised he was younger, although a lot of people looked older than Minseok-hyung.
    Everyone was in a line and bowed in unison, small smiles on our faces, and Minseok-hyung looked at us like how a proud mother would.
    Yifan-hyung was the last one apparently, out of all the people Minseok-hyung had introduced us to.
    He was dazzling, tall and handsome, the thoughts and compliments just rushed through me.
    He was five years older than me, he was taller than me, more handsome than me, more graceful, more mature, more clever, in every way possible, he was better than me, and the moment he walked in and my eyes settled on him, I realised that Yifan-hyung was who I wanted to be when I was older.
    "Nice to meet you," he gave a smile that was small but very much genuine, letting the silence breeze over before he laughed, "Well aren't you going to introduce yourselves?" 
    We always started at the end of the line, Sehun bowing, "Nice to meet you, I'm the maknae Sehun," going over to the next, Jongin with a very un-enthusiastic sound to him, "Hi, I'm Jongin."
    "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Kyungsoo."
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Chanyeol."
    "Very pleased to meet you, I'm Jongdae."
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun," followed by a small snicker.
    "Hello, I'm very pleased to meet you, I'm Yixing."
    And then it came to me, I paused for a few seconds and hoped no one would notice, but everyone did and I gave a small bow, "My name is Junmyeon, I'm very pleased to meet you, I am the oldest..."
    And when I looked back up, he smiled at me.
    A really nice smile, with perfect white teeth on display and bright eyes.
    "Well you must have a lot of responsibility, looking after your seven brothers," he explained, managing the words very well and a chuckle escaped my mouth, which I tried to bite back.
    Did it seem childish? It must of. Now he's going to think I'm some sort childish teenager who can't take care of himself let alone seven brothers and...
    "Come on, me and Kyungsoo-ah are going to cook something, and you better like it," Minseok laughed, leading the slightly perplexed male to the dining room and kitchen.
    Everyone pushed past me, the orphans who I had called my friends and brothers, they pushed past me like the bunch of kids they were and raced after their mother with the food.
    I had never thought about it until up at the moment, but my life turned out to be terribly strange.
    I lived in a house at the edge of a funfair with one thing, with eight other people.
    I didn't go to school, although I did have a few friends from those who I met at the fair when working there.
    But still...not everyone lived like I did.
    But then, if I hadn't of lived there, I never would have met Yifan hyung.


He sat next to me at dinner, or I sat next to him, I could never remember which way around it was, but we were sitting next to each over nevertheless.
    We ate dinner quickly and quietly, Minseok hyung asking Yifan hyung whether he was doing okay and some other stuff about the business and if they wanted to open another stall along the west side of the funfair.
    But it all skipped by so quickly until at the last moment when myself and Yifan hyung were doing the washing up together.
    Of course we were.
    He washed and I dried, despite Minseok hyung's protests, he insisted on doing it, and before I knew it I unconsciously found myself raising my hand and offering to do the drying up.
    "So you're an orphan, huh?" He asked it so casually, if he had said it any other way or if it was said by any other person I would have gotten annoyed, but I didn't.
    "Y-yes..."
    "Why are you stuttering?" He then chuckled, low but soft, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just interested in how someone could be so..." I turned to look at him, to see him smile again, "To see a group of boys in fact, so alive and happy, it's nice to see nothing can seem to bring you down..." he sighed, and tilted his head, "Minseok hyung is truly a great person, but sadly not everyone is like him..."
    I received the dish he passed to me and dried it thoroughly, and asked quietly, "Not even you, Yifan hyung?"
    He laughed, "Defiantly not me."
    I should have listened to his words.
    I should have listened to him.
    But I just continued to fall and fall...
    Until there was no where else to land. 


"Junmyeon hyung?" Yixing's soft voice echoes in my head, interrupting my current thoughts and so I turn to face him on my left with a smile, "Sorry, were you saying something?"
    The slightly younger male looks at me and frowns, his face dropping as he explains, "You've been so distant recently, you hardly talk to anybody, you never play, I mean I understand if maybe you're too mature for that, playing tag isn't exactly what I register as fun anymore too, but walking outside all the time on your own?" He turns to his food which arrives in front of him, finishing off his sentence, "You should at least have someone to accompany you and talk to you."
    Yixing's right, his words familiarise in my head as I realise that recently I have been alone a lot, which doesn't help my situation in the head, the heart, not at all.
    But who could I talk to?
    Nobody would understand, they'd think I'm strange and never approach me like they used to, they'd see me in a different light.
    But really I do need to socialize more, being alone isn't helping my situation at all.
    My food arrives in front of me, and like always I don't feel hungry, but I see the effort and the time that was put into the meal and I start to eat, and when I eat it becomes easier and easier and my worries go away.
    And then I look at the people around me, my family, friends, siblings, whatever they're called.
    And I think; would they really judge me?
    Would they really judge me for being in love with Yifan-hyung?