An Apology.

My Secret Crush!

 

In the restaurant

 

“Hyung! I’ll get a jajangmyeon!” Woohyun yelled from the other side of the table.

 

You’ll probably wonder why he’s sitting that far. Well, Sunggyu hyung decided not to let Woohyun to sit near Hyejin. He even asks us to help him out. So yeah, that’s why he sitting right opposite Sunggyu and Hyejin. Poor him ;) Well, I understand why though.

 

“Jinnie ah~ what do you want to eat?” Sunggyu hyung asks.

 

“Hmm… Anything. Oppa help me choose!” Sunggyu hyung nodded and ordered two bowls of noodles.

 

45 minutes later

 

“It’s late guys! We should probably head home now.” We all nodded.

 

“Yeah! I’m tired!” Dongwoo says yawning.

 

“Well then! I’ll get going first! Bye.” Hoya voice out and walks away.

 

“Hyung! Let’s walk together!” Sungjong  ran after him.

 

“Chingu!! I’ll head home too! Anyeong! See you tomorrow!” Sungyeol waves goodbye with Dongwoo following him from behind.

 

“Bye oppa!” She waves back with a smile. Why isn’t she that happy when she’s around me?

 

“Myungsoo ah~ Aren’t you going home?” I simply nodded.

 

Phone rings~

 

“Yobosaeyo?” Sunggyu hyung picks up his phone call.

 

“Ah neh! I’ll be there in a minute.” He ends the call and turns to Hyejin.

 

“Jinnie ah~ Mianhae, oppa needs to do something first. Can you go home yourself?” She pouted and slightly nodded. Now’s the right time!

 

“It’s dangerous to go home alone this late. I’ll walk her.” Sunggyu hyung turns to me and nodded.

 

“Gomawo, Myungsoo ah~ Jinnie ah! You stay close to Myungsoo alright? I don’t want anything to happen to you. Cause you know, I got a really beautiful sister.” She laughs and nodded in response.

 

“Kay then! I’ll see you back at home!” He walks away leaving me and Hyejin behind.

 

Now that I got a chance to be alone with her, I can’t seem to make myself to apologise to her. She’s walking quite fast though, trying to avoid me perhaps? I kept a distance between us since she’s obviously trying to get away from me. Aish… I walk faster to keep up with her. My eyes widen when she suddenly slips. I tried to catch her but fail.

 

"Are you okay?" I reach out my hand. She hesitates but took my offer anyways.

 

“Neh, I’m fine.” She falls back down again.

 

“Ouchie.” I saw her rubbing her leg.

 

“Did you sprain your leg?” I squat down and slowly held her leg.

 

“Ouch!” She wince in pain.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s nothing serious. Just a rub with medicine and you’ll be fine.” I smile. She tilts her head.

 

“Wae?” I ask. “Did you just smile?” I laugh out loud and nodded.

 

“Wae? I can’t smile?” I ask. She shook her head.

 

“It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you smile.” She closes with both of her hands after saying that. Hmm? She’s been watching me eh? I let out a chuckle.

 

“Come on, get up.” I turn my back to her to give her a piggyback ride.

 

“Aniyo. I can walk.” I look at her and frown.

 

“Or you want me to carry you in the bridal way then?” I ask her with a smirk.

 

“A—aniyo!” I smile.

 

“Get up then.” She hesitantly climbs up my back.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m heavy.” She said after I got up.

 

“Well, you are heavy.” I replied but she’s actually not really that heavy. I just feel like teasing her.

 

I walk in a slow pace. I guess this is the time right? Well, here goes nothing.

 

“Hey.” I softly said. “Hmm?” She replied.

 

“I—I’m sorry.”

 

“Why are you apologising for?”

 

“For making you cry. I didn’t mean to make you cry.” I said softly.

 

“It’s okay really. It’s not really your fault anyway.”

 

“Still, I’m sorry.”

 


 

Author's Note;

Whatsup guys? hehe Well! here's an update for you guys!

Oh and i'll be quite busy starting today. Cause you know i gotta go to work and stuff.

I'll most probable be tired when i reach home. So, i'll try my very best to update for you guys!

I hope you guys don't find this chapter boring! hehe

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!