Infinite!

My Secret Crush!

Recess

“Jung ah! C’mon let’s go! I’m starving!” I pulled her out.

 

We are now in our school canteen. We manage to get a table. Jung volunteered to buy the food. So, right now I’m seating here waiting for my food to come. It will definitely take a while since the queue is quite long. I let out a sigh and wait impatiently. I look around and observe what everyone is doing. This is actually my hobby. I love to observe the surroundings around me. I was having fun doing that until someone accidently push me from the back. I turn around as soon as it happens.

 

“Yah!” I stop when I saw him in front of me.

 

“Mian.” He replied coldly and walks away. WTH? Arghhh!!!

 

“Foods here!” Jung sat down and gave me my lunch. I took it and ate it without saying anything. It was quiet since I’m not talking and Jung obviously knows that I’m not in the mood of talking.

 

“What happened?” Jung finally breaks the silence. I let out a sigh and rest my head on her shoulder. When I was about to tell her, we heard a commotion near us. Both of us turn to the commotion.

 

“What’s with all those commotion?” We look at each other. Well, there’s only a way to find out. I gave her a nod and she nod in response too. We both got up from our seat and went to the crowd.

 

“Oppa, Will you go out for a date with me?” We hear a lot of squealing and screaming.

 

“Who’s asking who out?” We both look at each other again. Confused. We squeeze our way through the crowd. You wouldn’t believe it’s him that girl just confessed to.

 

“Yah, Jinnie ah. Isn’t that your crush?” I rolled my eyes. I am starting to doubt that he’s really my crush.

 

“Yah! I’m right! It’s Myung Soo!” She nudges me. “I know. I can see that too.”

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t go out for a date with a girl like you.” He walks away. JUST LIKE THAT. Leaving the girl there, CRYING. How heartless can he be?

 

“He’s such a meanie Jinnie ah! What do you see in him anyways?” I shrug in response.

 

“I’m wondering that myself too. C’mon let’s go.” I grab her arm and pull her out from the crowd.

 

We were on our way back to our class. We find ourselves in the middle of the crowd again. Everyone start to gather and we can hear girls going crazy! Oh great. It got to be them.

 

In front of us, there’s 7 guys walking along the hallway. If you guys are wondering who the hell we are talking about. Well, they are the kingka’s in our school. Infinite. That is what they call themselves. I guess I should introduce them right?

 

The first one from the right, his name is Woo Hyun.

 

He is a year older than me. Good looking. He’s definitely a PLAYBOY! But, he can act all sweet too though. Not my ideal kind of guy.

 

The one next to him is “Dong Woo oppaa!!!!!” WTH? That girl is literally shouting beside my ears. Oh and yea. That’s him.

 

He is also a year older than me. He may look really fierce, but he does have a lot of girls screaming for him right now. No doubt that whenever he smiles, you’ll fall for him.  He is really good at dancing too!

 

Sunggyu oppa! Can I have your number?” Oh yea! I forgot to mention that my oppa is also part of that group. Which is soooo COOL! I mean he is like the most perfect guy ever! Anyone who ended up with him will be super lucky! He’s my oppa for goodness sake! It would be weird if I say this but I would definitely fall for him if I’m not his sister! His smile just kills everyone! Even the girl beside me here. “Jinnie ah! Can I go out with Sunggyu oppa?” Yeah! My oppa is awesome like that!

 

Okay. Imma stop. Following one is ... The tallest one in the group, Sung Yeol.

 

He’s actually really charming. He makes everyone laugh. He is like the gag man in the group! You can say that he is one of the most socialize person in the group. Let’s just say he gets along with people easily. For me he can be a great oppa! But of course Gyu oppa are the best! Hehe.

 

“Hoya oppa! Dance for me!” Wait. Who’s Hoya? I nudge Jung. “Which one is Hoya?”

 

She rolled her eyes. “The one next to Sung Yeol oppa.” Owh. “Isn’t that Howon?” I’m confused. “Yea, but he prefers people calling him Hoya.” Ahh I see. I nodded in response.

 

So, where am i? Oh yes! The one next is Hoya! Yeah, I prefer the name Howon though.

 

Another dancer in the group! I can tell you that he do look hot when he dance! Not to mention his y abs. I would definitely date him. If he want me though. Rumors is saying that he already have a girlfriend. Nobody knows who is it though. But! Whoever that girl is! She is a one lucky girl.

 

 The following will be… Ah! The maknae of the group! Sung Jong.

 

He’s a cutie pie! But don’t let the look deceive you! He’s a DIVA! You know like Shinee’s Key and 2AM’s Jokwon? Yeah, something like that I suppose. He is also very easy to go along with. He is very kind to everyone. Well! He is the cutest dongsaeng ever! I would love to have him as my dongsaeng too.

 

Last but not least. My secret crush, Kim Myung Soo. Everyone call him L tho.

 

Well, we are both at the same age. What can I say about him? Hmm. His mesmerising eyes, one of the reasons I fell for him. His eyes definitely can talk. Next would be those y lips! Whenever he his lips, you’ll just go crazy. Not to left out his crazy abs too! Girls would die to see those abs of his! Apparently I get to see it. It was totally an accident though. But WTH? I love it! Who’s kidding who eh? And of course! He’s like the hottest guy on earth! Okay, I may be exaggerating.

 

But somehow he change. LIKE A LOT! He used to be really friendly. I mean that’s how I fell in love with him! His kind heart, smile and well…. ALMOST EVERYTHING! Now, he’s like the biggest JERK ever! He’s cold to everyone. Giving cold stares and rejecting girls harshly. We just saw one didn’t we? His smile seems to be different too.  What happened to you oppa?

 

Authors Note;

An update! Hehe :) What do you guys think about the intro's??

Most of it is what i personally think though^^

Anyways! I hope you like it! and don't forget to leave a comment! :D