Jerk.

My Secret Crush!

"You're a bad liar." He came closer to you.

 


 

You felt him coming closer to you. You didn’t want him to see you cry. You then walk away quickly. Unfortunately, he manages to grab hold of your arm. You sighed and look down to avoid his eyes.

 

“Tell me, why are you crying?” Because of you jerk. You thought. But instead of saying that, you’ve just simply shook your head.

 

“It’s nothing.” He didn’t buy it. He asks you again. “Why are you crying?” He’s starting to piss you off with the continuous questioning.

 

“I said it’s nothing!” You yelled and jerk his hand off. But failed.

 

“Like I said, you.are.a.bad.liar.” He tightens his grip on your arm.

 

“What is it to you anyway? What if I am really crying! It’s not like you care.” Once again you found yourself looking down. Tears are falling down to your cheek again.

 

Myungsoo was actually taken aback from your statement. He did not know what to reply. Somehow, when he hear you say “It’s not like you care” his heart stop. Literally. He wanted to reply to that statement, but at the same time he did not know what to say.

 

He reaches out his hand to wipe your tears away. You look up and jerk his hand away. You are actually waiting for him to reply you. Just a simple, “No, you’re wrong,” is enough. But he did not.

 

At that very moment Sunggyu came back.

 

“Jinnie yah! I’m home!” He came in and saw Myungsoo.

 

“Oh Myungsoo ah, you’re still here?” Myungsoo just simply nodded.

 

“Jinnie ah, what’s fo-“You walk away before Sunggyu even finish his words.

 

“Did something happen just now?” Sunggyu question Myungsoo.

 

“Nothing. Since you’re back, I guess I’ll get going then.” Sunggyu nodded and Myungsoo left after that.

 

Sunggyu then make his way to your room.

 

Knock knock

 

“Jinnie ah. Can oppa come in?” You didn’t reply him.

 

“Jinnie ah.” He opens the door and walk in. He sits beside your bed where you are currently laying on.

 

“Jinnie ah. What’s wrong?” He lightly nudges you. You ignore him.

 

“Oppa is talking to you here. Can you at least show me your face?” He said that with a slight annoyed tone at the same time he’s worried about you. You sat up and turn to him.

 

“What’s wrong? Hmm?” You look down and grab his hand and started to play with his fingers.

 

“I miss umma appa.” No. You weren’t lying when you said that. You really do miss them. After they left you and Sung Kyu, things were never the same. You will always feel empty. But fortunately, you have Sung Kyu by your side.

 

“I miss them too, Jinnie ah.” He pulls you closer and hugs you. You hug him back. He caress your back like how you’re umma will always do when you are sad. Your tears fall down to your cheeks again.

 

“Pabo ya, don’t cry. Oppa is here.” You hug him tighter and cry even louder.

 

“Oppa, Why umma appa leave us? Do they hate us? or They don’t love us anymore? “ He loosen the hug and wipe your tears away.

 

“Aniya. Umma appa still loves us. They always will. But oppa can’t answer why the leave us Jinnie ah.” You just simply nodded.

 

“You should get some sleep.” He put you on your bed and kiss you goodnight.

 

“Jaljayo, Jinnie ah.”

 

“Jaljayo, Gyu oppa.” He off the lights in your room and went out.

 


Author's Note ;

Yeah. She's a bad liar. haha :D

Myungsoo can be cold sometimes.... hehe but WTH? We still love him that way ^^

I'll be updating again later! I hope you'll be looking forward for the next chapter too!

 

Replies ;

bboyiunno ; Updated! Enjoy :D

Kalayne10 : Updated! i hope you like this chapter too ;D

iamjg89 : I'm happy that you like it! Thank you ♥