This is not happening!

My Secret Crush!

KKKKRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

 

“Awww!!” Well, just in time! Everyone is now heading back to their classes. Which is what is should be doing too!

 

“Jinnie ah!” I turn around as I heard someone calling my name.

 

“Waeyo oppa?” I waited for him as he makes his way in front of me.

 

“I’m not going back home for dinner today.” I pout. “Aww. Don’t be sad.”

 

“I’ll be alone. You know how I hate being alone right?” He nods.

 

“C’mon. Oppa needs to finish something really important. I’ll find someone to accompany you?” He smiles to me sweetly. How can I say no to that! I nodded in response.

 

“Min Jung ah?”  “Ah neh!” I chuckle when I saw that happy face of Jung.

 

“Are you free to join my sister here for dinner?” He asks Jung politely.

 

“Err… I’m sorry I can’t. I have a dinner to attend to with my family today. Mianhae Jinnie ah!” I turn to her “It’s okay. I guess I’ll be alone tonight.” I look down.

 

“C’mon we should get going Jung ah. We’ll be late. Bye oppa!” I grab Jung’s arm and pull her to our class.

 

“Yah! I didn’t even get to say bye to Gyu oppa.” She pouted. I ignore her.

 

Dismissal

 

My phone vibrated as soon as the bells rang. I took out my phone and read the message.

 

Gyu-oppa

Miahae Jinnie ah! I’m sorry that I had to leave you for dinner like that. But I found someone to accompany you! He’s a friend of mine. You know him. He’ll be waiting for you at the gate! And please don’t leave my friend! He’s friendly I promise. I’ll kill him if he do something inappropriate to you! Mianhae!

 

Jinnie

It’s okay oppa! You don’t have to be sorry. And don’t worry I won’t leave that friend of yours! I’m friendly too okay? Hehe. Anyways! Don’t come home to late! You don’t want your lovely dongsaeng to wait for you all night right? Love you oppa!

 

Gyu-oppa

Yeah! You’re friendly. But you can be quite scary sometime you know. Haha ;) Anyways! Have fun! I’ll be back early! I wouldn’t want you to wait for me J Love you too!

 

I wonder who’s this friend is oppa talking about. Must be one of Infinite right?

 

“Jinnie ah! I’ll be going first! I’m late.” I hug her goodbye.

 

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” She wave to me. “Yeah! See you tomorrow!”

 

I make my way to the gate and wait there. Since I have no idea who’s this guy I keep on looking around. It had been 15 minutes already. I’m getting really impatient. Where is this guy anyway?

 

At the same time. There’s a guy waiting for that someone too. Wondering what is taking her that long. He is also getting impatient too. ‘I guess I should give her a call?’ He thought.

 

Bzzzz…Bzzzz…. I jump up as my phone suddenly vibrates. I took it out and pick up the call.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” I was wondering who was it.

 

“Yobosaeyo. Err.. Is this Sunggyu hyung’s sister?” Eh? How did he get my phone no.?

 

“Ah neh! I am and you must be that friend my oppa tell me about.”

 

“Neh. I was wondering. Where are you?” Eh? Gyu oppa asked me to wait at the gate right?

 

“Neh? I’m at the school gate. I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes already.” I replied.

 

“Really? I’ve been waiting here for 15 minutes too. Err… Are you the one with the pink bag?”

 

“Ah neh!” I turn around. I saw someone coming towards my direction. NO WAY! I quickly turn around and start to walk away. TOO LATE.

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” He grabs my arm. I slowly turn around, looking down.

 

“Errr.. Home?” I replied. “You’re Sunggyu hyung’s sister right?” I nodded in response.

 

“Good. Hyung ask me to walk you home. Oh and I’m L.” OMG!!! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

 

“Err.. Are you okay?” He asks. I nod. He reaches out his hand and held my chin up.

 

“Then why are you looking down?” I can see his eyes widen after saying that.

 

“Aren’t you that girl in canteen?” He pulls back his hand and smirk.

 

“What a small world eh?” I rolled my eyes and walk away. Leaving him behind. What’s wrong with him anyway???

 

15 minutes later

 

“You know what? You don’t have to walk me home. Can you stop following me around?” I turn around and faced him.

 

“Hello? I promised hyung that I’ll walk you home. Besides, it’s not like I want to.”

 

“Whatever.” I walk away.

 

OMG! WHY DO OPPA HAVE TO ASK HIM TO ACCOMPANY ME? Every time our eyes met my heart beats like hell! God! Please tell me it’s going to end soon? Please!!!

 

Ring Ring

 

“Neh yobosaeyo?” I wonder who called him? A girl maybe? He’s smiling to the phone. Wait. What am I doing? Stop observing people! It’s rude. I walk faster after that.

 

“Yah!” I turn around. “Bwoh?” I asked him with a slight angry tone.

 

“I need to go.” Neh?

 

“Owh. Okay.” Once again, I turned around and walk away.

 

God must have heard what I said just now. I should be happy right? But somehow I feel sad. I look back to see if he’s there. Who am I kidding? He must have left as soon as I turn away.

 

Home

 

I lay on my bed day dreaming. Soon I fell asleep. I guess I’m tired?

 

Ding Dong!

Ding Dong!

 

Hmm… Who’s that?

 

Ding Dong!

 

“Neh! I’m coming.” I got up from my bed still half asleep and make my way to the door.

 

Ding Dong!

 

“Yah! I said I’m coming!!!” I turn the doorknob.

 

“Who is it?”

 

Authors Note ;

Another Update!!! Eventho it's quite boring, i hope you guys like it!

Oh and i just got a unsubscriber T.T I guess my story is boring?

Haha! Anyways! Thank you for subscribing and also pls do leave a comment!