He came back?

My Secret Crush!

"Who is it?"

You reach out your hand and turn the door knob. You widen your eyes as you see a familiar figure standing infront of you.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I brought dinner." He walk pass you, letting himself in. You were standing there dumbfounded. You then closed the door and followed him to the kitchen.

"I hope you eat jajangmyun. I manage to get these since there's not much restaurant here." You just gave him a nod.

"Okay! Let's eat then." He sat on the dining table and started eating. You make you way to the table and sat.

You're eyes are lock on him as you wonder why he came back.

"Am I that good looking?" He looks up. You quickly look away. Yes, actually. You thought.

"Come on, eat up. It's getting cold." 

10 minutes passed

It was awkward for you the whole time. You will steal glances at him from time to time. He'll look back at you and you'll look away. It was quiet since you both weren't talking. It's not like you both know each other anyway. Maybe it's your chance to know him better? You decided to start a conversation to ease the awkwardness.

"How long did you know my brother?" Lame. I know. -.-

"Hmm.. 4 years. I still remember how we met." he laugh.

"How?" You tilt your head to the left.

"It's a long story."  "I don't mind listening."

"I'm not telling." "Why?" You questioned.

"Cause I don't feel like telling." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm done." He got up and took his bowl to the kitchen. You got up and followed him.

"I'll do it." You grab his bowl and wash it. He went out while you were busy cleaning.

"Thank you for the dinner."  "You're welcome." He continued playing with his phone. He didn't even look up when he replied you.

You can't help but think why is he so cold to you. What did you do to deserve this? You asked yourself. You wondered why you fell in love with him. You then remembered why you fell for him. It was that day you find yourself falling for him. You saw that side of him and it was the last time you can ever see. But since that day, you've fallen for him.

As you were thinking back how you fell for him, you didn't realise tears were actually falling down to your cheek. 

"Why are you crying?" You quickly turn away and wipe you tears away.

"Something went in to my eyes." You lied. It was an obvious lie though.

"You're a bad liar." He came closer to you.


 Author's Note ; 

Yay! An update guys!  What do you guys think about it? Is it boring?

I'm doing my best to make the story more interesting. I really do hope you guys like it!

Thank you for subscribing guys!

 

REPLIES :)

OneDirection ; Updated! I hope you like it ;)

IamA13eliever ; hehe. Really? Good! That's my goal actually :) Glad you like it!

Kikiberri ; Thanks! I know I got some grammar mistakes. Well, people do make mistakes :) hehe

Happeeefan ; I'm a bad person eh? Hehe! Well I updated! I hope you like this chapter!!!

Cindy980 ; Yay! An update! I hope you like it ;)