Introducing me.

My Secret Crush!

The next day

 


“Gyu oppa! Breakfast is ready!”

 

“You’re up early.” Sunggyu came in to the kitchen still fixing his tie.

 

“Yeah. I decided to wake up early from now on.” You put a smile on your face and walk towards him and help him to fix his tie.

 

“There. You look great. Now let’s eat!” You pulled him out to the dining room.

 

You waited for him to taste first since it had been quite a while since you last cook. He gave you a sweet smile and said “You cook like mom. Delicious.” You smile ear to ear.

 

“Really? Thank you oppa!” You squeal.

 

In school

 

“Wow. I have no idea when is the last time we arrive to school this early.” You laugh.

 

“Yeah. Thanks to you my lovely sister, we were late all the time.” He eyes you and you pout.

 

“Yah! You’re blaming on me?” You pretend like you’re angry even though you know Sunggyu know you’re not.

 

“Yeah I am. Heheh” You hit him on his arm. “Gyu oppa!” He laughs out loud.

 

“Woah. Someone is here early.” You both look around.

 

“Yah! I can’t be early?” Sunggyu spotted that person and replied.

 

“Of course you can hyung. I was just saying.” He scratches his head. You look at him and giggle.

 

“Oh. Jinnie ah, this is Sung Yeol.” “Sung Yeol this is Hye Jin, my little sister.” You hit Sunggyu on his arm. You then look at Sung Yeol and bow 90 degrees.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo! Kim Hye Jin imnida!” You put your best smile on your face.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo. Lee Sung Yeol imnida.” He bows back and smiles shyly.

 

“Sunggyu hyung!” You heard someone yelled behind you.

 

“You’re early today!”  “Yah yah! Why do you guys have the same reaction?” you laugh.

 

“Oh. Hyung! Who’s this?” You saw him nudge Sunggyu on his arm.

 

“My little sister. Hye Jin.” He nodded in response.

 

“Anyeong!! Dong Woo imnida!” He reaches out his hand. You then shake his hand and introduce yourself.

 

“Hyung. So how is it yesterday?” You look at him wondering what is Dongwoo saying.

 

“Oh. It went great.” You didn’t bother to ask what they were talking and just shrug it off.

 

“Hyung hyung! Woo Hyun hyung just called. He asks you to meet him at our hang out place now.” Sung Yeol interrupts them.

 

“Okay.” They’re about to leave when Sung Kyu turn to you.

 

“Jinnie ah, you wanna follow?” You look at him a nodded. You’ve wanted to see where he always hangs out since like forever.

 

“Come on then.” He reaches out his hand and you took his hand and walk together.

 

“This is the first time hyung introduce her sister to us.” You heard Sungyeol said that to Dongwoo.

 

“Yeah.” Dongwoo replied.

 

Infinite’s Place

 

You walk in the room. Your eyes wondered around the room. You saw a guitar beside a chair and a piano at the corner of the room. You look at the piano. You miss playing the piano. After your parents left, you stop playing the piano. Somehow, whenever you play the piano, you’ll think of your umma. It was umma who taught you how to play the piano.

 

“Jinnie ah.” Sunggyu nudge you.

 

“Neh?” You snap out from your wonders.

 

“This is Woohyun.”

 

“Ah neh. Anyeonghaseyo! Kim Hye Jin imnida.” You bow to him. He just gave you a smile.

 

Sunggyu walk towards Woohyun and whisper to him “Don’t you even dare to lay your hands on my sister. I’ll kill you if you do Woohyun ah.” And back away.

 

“So, what is it? You were looking for me right?” Sunggyu look at him. Woohyun replied “Ah, I just want to make sure you’re here. Sung Yeol told me you’re here. I thought he lied. I mean you were never early.” He laughs nervously obvioulsy still shock from what Sunggyu had said just now.

 

“Seriously?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

You make your way to the piano. You open the cover and look at the white and black keys.

 

“Do you know how to play?” You heard someone ask. You turn your head and saw Sungyeol. You just simply nodded.

 

“Hmm.. Do you want to play then?” You shook your head and look at him and smile.

 

“I quit playing.” You said almost whispering.

 

“Why?” Sungyeol asks. You didn’t reply him.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” He smiles sweetly to you. You can’t help but smile back.

 

“Oh Myungsoo ah! I forgot to thank you for yesterday.” You heard Sunggyu saying that.

 

You feel the urge to get away from this room. You hide yourself behind Sungyeol since he’s tall.

 

“I don’t want to see him.” You whisper enough for Sungyeol to hear you. He slightly nodded and silently sneaks you out.

 


 

Author's Note ;

Here's the second update! hehe

So yea i've introduced Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun to you. :D

Other's will be introduced to you later ^^ hehe

What do you think about Sungkyu this chapter? Yeah he's being over-protective ♥

Oh and you will be getting a guy bestfriend in the future!!

Thank you for subscribing!