A kiss.

My Secret Crush!

“Still, I’m sorry.”

 


 

 “Let me see your ankle.” I reach out my hand.

 

“I’m fine. It’s nothing really.” She pushed my hand away.

 

“I said let me see your ankle.” I raised my voice a little which made her gave in. Then I lightly touch her ankle.

 

“Ouch!” She winces in pain.

 

“I’m sorry. Does it really hurt that bad?” I ask worried. “Wait here. I’ll be back.”

 

I left her at the couch as I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a cloth on the way. I open up the freezer and grab some ice cubes and place them on the cloth. Wrapping it up like an ice pack. I came out with the ice pack and softly place it on her ankle. She flinches a bit.

 

“I’m sorry. Do you mind holding it for a while?” She nodded in response.

 

“Do you have any bandage in your house?” I ask as I open up any drawers that I can see.

 

“Yeah. It’s in the drawer on your right.” I open up the drawer and grab a bandage.

 

“Okay, this may hurt a little. I’ll try my best to not hurt you that much okay?” She nodded hesitantly.

 

I grab hold of the ice pack and wrap the bandage around it.

 

“This should stay for at least 20 minutes. I’ll unwrap after that. You’ll feel much better after that.”

 

“Thank you.” I look up to her a smile softly.

 

“You’re welcome, princess.” I replied which made her blush a little. So cute.

 

I got up and sat beside her.

 

“I wonder where oppa is now.” She said out of blue and I nodded in response.

 

10 minutes of silence.

 

“Okay. I need to go to the toilet.” Finally she broke the silence and got up from the couch.

 

She yelps in pain while trying to stand but failed and fall. It was all too sudden as she was falling to the front instead of falling to the back. I got up as fast as I could and caught her in my arms. We both fall to the floor with me on the bottom while our lips crash together. I could see her eyes grew wider, immediately she tried to get up but fall back down again with her lips on my lips again. I can’t help but smirk in response. She then used her arms to support her weight.

Oh look at her, blushing mad right now. How cute.

 


 

Author's Note;

Whatsup guys?! here's an short update for you guys!

I'm sorry for not updating much :/ I've been busy.

Anyways, i'll try my very best to update for you guys!

I hope you guys don't find this chapter boring though. hehe

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!