Chapter 8

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was on his bed still sleeping. His eyes were puffy from all the crying. Jungkook was sleeping with him. Jungkook woke up. He stopped and stared at Taehyung’s milky skin and pretty eyes. “Only if he knew he was this beautiful…” Jungkook thought in his mind. He got up and went to the kitchen for some food. “I don’t know how to help him anymore.” Yoongi said with his hands on his face. “Hey, it’s okay. We can help him together. Okay, hyung?” Hoseok put his arm around Yoongi. “I guess it was hurting the other members, too. They try to act strong, but they really feel like they can’t do anything.” Jungkook thought. He decided to leave Hoseok and Yoongi alone for a while.

     Taehyung woke up to see Jimin sitting in a chair looking at him. He immediately put his arms up in defense. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Don’t hurt me please.”

    “Idiot, I’m not going to hurt you. At least for now, I guess.” Taehyung slowly put his arms down, but put them back up when Jimin stood up. “Don’t do anything stupid, you fool.” Jimin left Taehyung’s room. Taehyung felt his heart beating fast since he was scared that he’d get hit again. He calmed himself down and went to the bathroom. He searched for his blade, but remembered that Jungkook threw it away. “I need to get another one.” Jungkook knowing that Taehyung doesn’t have his blade made him feel relieved that Taehyung couldn’t hurt himself. He felt a little bit relaxed.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom with no new scars, but with reopened scars. He scratched them back open. Taehyung didn’t even bother to clean the blood off his hands. Taehyung started to laugh softly like a maniac. Yoongi saw him coming out of the bathroom with bloody hands. “What did you do?!” Taehyung didn’t reply. He kept laughing softly. It seemed like he fell into a trance. “J-Hope!!” Hoseok came running to Yoongi because he heard worry in his voice. “What, hyung?” Hoseok looked at Taehyung. Taehyung was still laughing with blood on his hands. “I don’t know what to do…” Yoongi said while trying to hold back tears. “It’s okay. Um… Let’s first take care of his scars?” Yoongi nodded and lifted Taehyung up and went to the bathroom. Hoseok followed. They cleaned up the blood and Taehyung’s scars. “No… No… NO!” Taehyung yelled out loud as he saw the blood wash away. Yoongi and Hoseok was surprised. They didn’t know what to do. Taehyung stopped and started to laugh softly again. “Maybe we should do something all together. Something to get his mind of hurting himself,” Hoseok suggested. “Yeah…”

Yoongi told Jin about what happened. He called everyone to watch a movie hoping to get Taehyung’s mind off of harming himself. “I can’t believe I’m watching a stupid movie because of this twerp. I have better things to do.” Namjoon scoffed. Taehyung kept on softly laughing to block everything out. Jin gave Namjoon the death stare. Too terrified to go against Jin, Namjoon quietly watched the movie. Taehyung looked at everyone watching the movie. “They all look so perfect and they all look like they belong here.” Hoseok had his head on Yoongi’s should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter