Chapter 11

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up to see all of the members looking at him. It freaked him out since he never got so much attention from them. “Umm.. Why are you looking at me?” Everyone looked at each other as if saying “You speak or at least say something.” Jin decided to speak up. “You know we care for you, right?”

“Of course I do.” But in Taehyung’s mind, he knew it was fake. "You're disgusting. Who would care about you?" He hated the voice, but he listened to it’s sharp-tongued words. “Then why did you say that everyone hated you?” Jungkook blurted out. The members decided not to bring up this subject, but Jungkook was too curious not to. Taehyung didn’t know what to say anymore. He just looked down and stared at the bright white sheets. “Hey, answer him!” Namjoon became impatient. “I have a lot to deal with and I don’t need you to become one of the problems.” Everyone was shocked at Namjoon’s words. “You guys all know it’s true.” Jimin nodded slightly. Taehyung knew Namjoon was right. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” Taehyung pulled the sheets closer to him and slightly pushed the members away. The members except for Jimin, gave Namjoon a mean look. One by one the members for practice, starting from Namjoon until Jungkook was the only one left. “Hyung, I’ll leave now. We’re going to practice. Don’t worry about Namjoon hyung. He’s stressed out, so he probably took it out on you.” With that, Jungkook left and Taehyung slowly started to let out his sobs and began to drown in his sadness.

After he stopped crying, he washed up and decided to discharge from the hospital. He limped all the way to the counter. “I’d like to discharge.”

“Um. What’s your name?”

“Kim Taehyung.” The nurse typed up his name in the computer.

“It says you can leave, but the doctor recommends you to stay longer.”

“No, I’m fine. I’ll discharge now.” Taehyung signed some papers and left the hospital after he gathered his stuff. He slowly walked/limped to the dorm. He went in and went to his room. He dropped his stuff down and immediately his body wanted to cut. He needed to before he went crazy. He went to the bathroom and got out his razor and began to slice away at his skin. The blood dripped from his wrists and thighs. It was mesmerizing to him as always. The blood made him feel warm and let him know that there was something inside of him. After some few/many cuts, Taehyung cleaned up and left to go to the roof. “I must be really worthless.” He looked at the world below. “It’ll be better when I’m gone, right?”

“Of course you disgusting loser.”

“You know I hate you.”

“I know, but you need me more than anyone you useless piece of trash.”

“Sadly, that’s true.”

“Not as sad as your excuse of a life.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter