Chapter 13

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked around the city with nowhere to go. Walking around, he felt so lonely. “No one cares about you.”

    “Do you think I don’t know!?”

    “I wanted to remind you.”

    “YOU DON’T NEED TO REMIND ME!” Taehyung screamed loudly. Others looked at him like he was crazy, but he didn’t care anymore.

    “Haha. Nice to know that you’re slowly becoming like the person I told you were.”

    “JUST SHUT UP!!”

    “Make me loser.” Taehyung started to cry of frustration. He didn’t know where to go, so he headed towards the studio. He arrived with no one there to question him. He just went up to the dance studio to practice his frustrations away. He kept dancing. He cried while dancing to I Need U because of all the things that happened. Even though he felt so tired and sleepy, he kept dancing to keep his mind of the feeling of hurt given by his fellow members. He stopped for a while to get a drink. He gulped it down and laid down on the floor. He replayed the fight scene back in his mind. He felt so guilty for yelling at Jin. Taehyung got up and grabbed his razor. Since there was no one there, he just sat in the middle of the room. He unwrapped his bandages. He winced as it pulled on his cut skin. He added a few more cuts on his wrists. He immediately went to the bathroom because he forgot about the mess cutting makes. He washed it off and put the bandage on. He wondered what the others were doing.

    In the dorm, everything was upside-down. Jimin and Namjoon arrived few minutes after Taehyung left. Jin stopped crying while Jungkook still had tears streaming down. “Hyung, we need him back.”

    “No, we don’t.”

    “Jin hyung, he might kill himself again.”

    “Let him, I don’t care.”

    “What?!”

    “I SAID I DON’T CARE!” Jin stormed off and left Jungkook in shock. “I thought you were different, hyung…” Jin slammed his door shut and slid down to the floor. His heart was ripped into pieces by the words he said carelessly. He regretted everything, but he knew he couldn’t just get Taehyung again right now. He just helplessly laid on the floor wondering where Taehyung would be.

    Jungkook really felt worried and shocked Jin would say anything like that. He went Yoongi and asked him to find Taehyung. Yoongi couldn’t really say anything. “I can’t go to find him now. Maybe tomorrow.”

    “But he’s one of us, hyung.”

    “I’m sorry, but it’s so late. He’ll probably come back.”

    “How can you do this?”

    “Hey, I’m sorry, but I can’t do anything right now.”

    “Just don’t say anything.” Jungkook stormed off with his heart in a jumbled mess. He blamed Jin for Taehyung leaving. He knew he wouldn’t be able to leave the dorm since everyone would oppose. “Where would he be?” Jungkook said while anxiously looking out of the window. He spent the whole night worrying about Taehyung.

    During that time, Taehyung was still dancing even though it didn’t help, but make him more exhausted. He didn’t know what else to do to get stuff off his mind. The cuts on his thighs were bleeding since he accidentally opened them during dance, but he really didn’t care. All of his feelings from the fight numbed him mentally and physically. Taehyung knew he had to stop when he fell on the floor from exhaustion. He didn’t even know where to sleep. He just felt so alone and lost in the world. “Should I go back?”

    “Are you crazy?”

    “I’m talking to you, aren’t I?”

    “Touche, but they don’t want you. Why do you think they didn’t come after you?”

    “Well, it’s been only 10-15 minutes.” Taehyung looked at his phone to realize that he has been gone for a good 4 hours. “Umm. Well, it’s really late.”

    “If it was a different member, they would have searched immediately.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“I guess I just deserve to be alone and die.”

“Nice thinking. Want to jump off the bridge today?”

“I don’t know. I want to go back.”

“Do you really burden BTS with your disgusting self?”

“No…”

“Exactly, so let’s die.”

“But I want to see Jungkook again.”

“Why him? Do you love him?”

“No… It’s just that he was the only who cared.”

“How many times do I have to tell you that no one cares about you?!”

“I don’t know…”

“Come on. Let’s go die.”

“But…”

“What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter