Chapter 15

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second update because I double updated ^^ Go to the previous one if you haven't read it. If not, continue reading. Have fun!! See you at the end! Bai bai!!

     “Today’s the day…” Taehyung changed his clothes to something clean. It was already 1 pm and Taehyung just woke up. He got ready for his death. He chose to die at 3. He got ready to leave the hotel. He wanted to eat things he wanted and buy things he wanted before he died. Taehyung went down and checked out of the room. He walked to his favorite ice cream store. He sat down with his favorite chocolate ice cream and Jungkook’s favorite caramel ice cream. He didn’t know why he ordered it, but he felt compelled to do it. He sat in the very same seat where all the bad memories happened. All of the memories flashed by. Taehyung tried to dismiss them, but it haunted him. He stopped eating his ice cream and threw it away.

     Taehyung walked to the store. He decided to get gifts for everyone in BTS before he died. He went all over to find the items. He bought Yoongi a camera and headphones, red converse high tops and a notebook for Namjoon, a Super Mario and Maple Story character for Jin, cleaning products for Hoseok, New Era snapbacks and bandanas for Jimin, and movies and a sketchbook for Jungkook. He left the store with all of the things in his hand. He checked his phone to see it was already 2:15. Taehyung hurried ran to a café. He sat down and began to write on the paper with a pen which he both bought. He sipped on his last caramel macchiato and kept on writing.

Jungkook woke up late. He woke up at 1:45 pm because he couldn’t sleep with Taehyung still on his mind. He woke up feeling all groggy and grouchy. Jungkook fixed himself up and went out to confront the members who he had got into a fight with. Jin went up to Jungkook and hugged him. “Hey, I’m sorry for yesterday.”

“Are you really?” Jungkook was still a little bit annoyed with everyone from yesterday.

“Yeah I am. I was being really stupid for an oldest member of the group.”

“I’m sorry too…” Jimin said quietly.
    “For what?” Jungkook especially didn’t like Jimin since he was the one who degraded Taehyung yesterday.

“For calling V ugly, a untalented dancer, a bad singer, and stuff like that…”

“You really apologize?”

“Yeah…”

“See Jungkook, we’re all sorry.” Jin took charge and apologized sincerely. “Now that we made up let’s eat lunch. Well, breakfast for you, Jungkook.”

Jungkook, being the soft person that he is, brightened up. He happily followed his hyungs to the table where they eat. He laughed and talked happily during meal time, but then he realized Taehyung still wasn’t home. He checked his phone to see that it was already 2:30. “Hyungs, you said you were sorry, right?” All of them nodded their heads. “Then, let’s find V hyung.”

“Now?!” Jimin sounded shocked at Jungkook’s idea.

“Yeah.”

“Sure.” Jin replied.

“Really?!”

“Yeah, I have many things to apologize to V. Let’s go.” Jin indicated to all the members to stand up and go out the door. Jungkook didn’t even wait. He ran out to find Taehyung. Jungkook didn’t particularly have anywhere to look for, but he just walked around looking for Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his phone. It was 2:50. 10 minutes until he died. He read over his note one last time.

 

Dear BTS,

    This is V or Taehyung. Whichever one you prefer. I’m writing you this because I’m going to kill myself. By the time you read this, I’d probably be dead, but you guys wouldn’t care right? Anyways, I loved being in BTS. I was more than anything I could ask for. Even though I was ugly, a bad dancer, a bad singer, and disgusting, you guys took me in. Well, that’s until the accident of course. I loved all of you guys more than you can even imagine. After the accident, I felt so guilty to everyone that I gave up a lot of my parts for you guys. I bet you guys didn’t even know. Well, the accident was so traumatic for me since it was the event that changed my life. It was the event that led me up to this. In no way, am I saying that it was all Jungkook’s fault. I just meant that event of getting Jungkook into that accident changed me. The fans me sending me hate mail, hate tweets, hate anything you could think of. You guys changed a lot too. Everyone turned so cold, but I know I deserved it because I’m a piece of trash. I self-harmed for a while, but none of you guys noticed. I cut on my thighs, then my wrists. Jungkook caught me while doing it. I clearly remember that day because that’s the day Jimin started to hit me. Don’t hate them for not telling. I deserved it, so don’t blame anything on them. I tried to commit suicide when I couldn’t take it anymore. I dropped to the floor after taking the pills. I still remember the blood everywhere and the pure white of the hospital. When I heard you found out about my cuts, I honestly freaked. I told myself you guys wouldn’t love me, but then I realized you guys never loved me anyways. I still self-harmed afterwards. I bought a box of razors and did it. It felt refreshing. I got beat up by the drunk guys, but I deserved that too. Now I killed myself because I realized BTS is better off without me. Now everything is just dead to me. This is the section where I talk to individual members, but you can read all of it together.

-Jin

I’m glad that you were the oldest person in BTS. You tried your hardest trying to care for me. And sometimes I believed that you cared since it felt so genuine. I loved how you treated everyone so nicely. I know I was annoying with my 4D craziness and annoying with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter