Chapter 14

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One day left until I die…” Taehyung got up and went to look at himself in the mirror. His eyes were all puffy and red. His wrist was messy with cuts, his hair was a mess, and his eyes had dark circles coming down farther than he thought it could. He looked like a mess. He didn’t even bother to get ready since he had nothing to do. Taehyung went back to the bed and laid down. “I guess they really don’t care…”

“Hyung. He didn’t come back.” Jungkook was worried all night that he couldn’t sleep well. He seemed to have gotten a few hours after crying his eyes out.

“I know. Do you think I can’t see for myself?!” Jin raised his voice and Jungkook was surprised and hurt by what he said. “I’m sorry. It’s just that it’s very stressful.” Jungkook just nodded his head. He knew Jin would be stressed since he was kinda the one who made Taehyung leave.

“But are we going to search for him? What happens if he tries to commit suicide? What happens if he got beat up again? What will we do?” Jungkook couldn’t help, but be worried. Jin was just too tired for this conversation. He knew they had to go find Taehyung, but in the back of his mind told him that Taehyung deserved it. Jin just left Jungkook there to answer his own questions.

Jungkook decided to go search for Taehyung. He left a note on the door that he would be searching for Taehyung. He left the dorm to find the one he cared extremely about. As Jungkook walked along the sidewalk, his mind blanked out. He didn’t know where to search first. He decided to go to the studio since that was the first thing that came into mind.

Jungkook arrived at the studio. He ran up to the dance studio for hope that Taehyung was still there. He found nothing. He walked and collapsed on the floor with despair. Then he saw red drops on the floor. He immediately sat up. Now he absolutely knew for a fact that Taehyung had been here. He got up and ran to the other room in the building. After going to all the rooms, he sat in a chair. Taehyung was nowhere to be found. “Hyung, where are you?”

“No one cares anymore. They’re not even looking for me…” He said it with blood running from his wrists. He looked at his scarred up wrists. He was amazed at how no one really noticed anything, how no one seemed to care, and how the blood seemed so mesmerizing. He smiled to himself, “Now no one will ever see me again… But will they miss me?”

“Who would miss you?”

“I don’t know anymore… My parents?”

“Who would love a son like you? You’re just ugly, stupid, fat, worthless, and useless. Oh, did I mention disgusting?”

“Oh… I guess don’t care.”

“No, you know so.”

“Yeah…”

“So we should go die today!”

“No, you said I could die a day from now.”

“I did, but don’t you want to die now?”

“What difference does it make? I’m still disgusting, no one will care, and I’ll still be messed up like this tomorrow.”

“Exactly, so we should die today.”

“I clearly said I’m going to die tomorrow.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter