Chapter 10

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the Author's Note at the end of this chapter~ There is something important there^^ Have fun reading!!

"He has 2 broken ribs, heavily bruised body, a fractured ankle and wrist. Do you have any idea where he could have gotten it?” Jungkook fell into shock. His bad feeling about Taehyung going out was true. “I only know that he went out early to practice dance.” Jungkook spoke up. Everyone looked at him. They didn’t know anything since no one offered to explain. “Well, how long do you think it will take to heal?” Jin asked. “It will take about 6 weeks to heal, but he will be able to leave the hospital before then.” Jin sighed in relief. “So… can we go see him?” Jungkook asked nervously. He needed to know who did this to Taehyung. “Sure, but I am not sure he woke up yet.” Everyone got up and headed to the Taehyung hospital room. Jin grabbed Jimin. “Did you do it?” Jin asked ferociously.

“No, I woke up when he came through the door.”

“You better not be lying to me.” Jin growled and walked to Taehyung’s room.

“Where am I?” Taehyung looked around. The familiar white room and smell made him realize that he was at the hospital. He tried to sit up, but the pain in his chest refrained him from doing so. He saw his wrist and ankle were all wrapped up. He heard the voice of Jungkook and the other members coming closer. Taehyung only focused on Jungkook’s. “It sounds so nice…” The members and the doctor came in his room. “Hyung!!!!” Jungkook ran to Taehyung. “Oww…”

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.”

“No, it’s fine.”

“So, Taehyung, how is your wounds?” The doctor asked as he checked Taehyung’s IV.

“My chest still hurts, but not as much as before.”

“That’s nice. After a few days, you will be able to back home.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” The doctor left the room leaving behind an awkward silence. No one knew what to say or bring up. It was silent until Jungkook got the courage and asked, “How did you get hurt?” Everyone fixed their eyes on Taehyung. Taehyung didn’t know what to do. He chose to the the truth since it didn’t have anything involving hurting himself. “I accidently bumped into 2 drunk guys and they beat me up after I tried to say sorry.” Everyone’s eyes looked at him with pity. Even Jimin, whose eyes were always filled with hatred when Taehyung was around.. Seeing everyone like this made Taehyung uncomfortable. “It’s fine really. Haha..” Jungkook was amazed how Taehyung could still laugh after all he had been through. “Hey, it’s okay to cry hyung.” Taehyung was shocked at those words. Words he needed so much. Without him knowing, tears escaped his eyes. He gasped for air in between sobs that were growing louder and louder. Jungkook hugged him. “Just let it all out hyung. Let it all out.” Taehyung started to cry louder. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon left the room while Jin stayed in, feeling his heart shrivel up in regret that he hadn’t been there to help Taehyung.

Taehyung was sleeping, after he calmed down from crying. Jungkook kept on looking at Taehyung. “Why is he so pretty?” His fair white skin looked even whiter if that was even possible. Jungkook kept thinking about how he could stopped everything from happening. “Only if I helped him sooner. Only if I told the other members about everything, then V hyung wouldn’t have suffered as much.” Tears started to come out of his eyes. Jungkook quickly wiped them away. Yoongi came in the room. “Hey. How’s he doing?”

“He’s doing fine. I think he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter