Chapter 6

Drama High

Sun Hee's POV

 

Well me and Seyong kind of had a thing a while ago...” I said, expecting everyone of them to freak. Which they did.

 

What?!” They yelled, totally shocked. I looked down, afraid that they'd be mad at me, especially Sooyoung.

 

Kim Seyong? My brother Seyong? Him?” Sooyoung asked, double checking if she had heard right.

 

I nodded, keeping my head down expecting her to start yelling at me or something and to get mad at me, instead, I heard her laugh, “That's cute... I guess,” She said. I looked up at her with wide eyes, “I didn't know my brother had enough game to get a girl as pretty as you.” She said, still laughing.

 

I looked at her hopefully, “So you're not mad?”

 

Why would I be? If anything, I'm glad. That means my brother has good taste.” She said, laughing as I jumped on top of her and hugged her.

 

Oh! I thought you'd be mad that I didn't tell you! I'm so relieved! Now I can tell you the story without feeling guilty.” I said, totally relieved.

 

Wait,” Hana said all of a sudden, “You weren't cheating on Cap were you? I mean, you two have been dating since your sophomore year. When did you and Seyong...?” She trailed off.

 

No! I'd never do that to him!” I said, “It was during freshman year.” I explained, much to the relief as the others.

 

Everyone of them let out a breath that I'm pretty sure none knew they were holding. Instead of being worried now, they were excited to hear the whole story.

 

So, what happened? How'd it happen? Tell us! I want to know!” Cho Hee bounced up and down in her chair, obviously excited to hear the whole story.

 

I sighed, but nodded, “Alright. Well, it was during my freshman year. Remember that party you held, Sooyoung? The one with the huge bonfire? This was before Mina was a part of our group.” Every nodded, even Cho Hee even though she wasn't even in High School at the time. We were already friends with her, Ricky, and Changjo at the time though, “Alright, well, it happened there.”

 

Guys, let's make a bonfire.” Sooyoung suggested.

 

Everyone agreed with the idea and we headed out to Sooyoung's backyard where a little campfire site was already there. It was a little chilly outside, but the others could manage it since the bonfire was going to be lit and since they had jackets.

 

I, on the other hand, had forgotten my jacket, so I was sitting there freezing my off. Plus, I was still recovering from a cold I had gotten last week, but everyone seemed to be having fun and I didn't want to spoil it. So I didn't say anything and just sat there, hoping that they would hurry up and light it already.

 

After five minutes, they realized that something was wrong with the lighter and so the bonfire still wasn't lit. I, wanting to get away from the cold for a bit, offered to go inside and get Sooyoung's dad so he could help.

 

I quickly ran inside and went into the kitchen, hoping to find her dad there, but he wasn't. The only person that was in there was Seyong, Sooyoung's brother. I blushed. We had been in the same class last year and we were both freshmen this year. And even though we had barely talked and only saw each other in class or when I hung out with Sooyoung, I couldn't deny that I had a little crush on him.

 

He looked up at me and smiled and I could have melted right then and there, but I kept my cool and asked, “Oh, hey Seyong. Do you know where you dad is? Sooyoung is trying to light the bonfire but the lighter isn't working.”

 

Seyong nodded, “Yeah, he's in his room. I'll go get him.” He left me standing there. I debated whether to wait for him or to go back outside since he still didn't come back after five minutes. Just as I was about to leave, Seyong came back, “He's heading out there now.”

 

I nodded and turned around to go back outside, muttering a thanks.

 

Hey, wait!” He called out. I turned around with a questioning look, “Is that all you're wearing?” I nodded slowly, “You'll freeze out there. You should at least wait until they light it. Or just stay in here.” He said.

 

By myself?” I questioned. That didn't seem very fun. I'd rather go out there and freeze than stay in Sooyoung's house by myself.

 

I'll stay with you.” He gave me another award winning smile and there was no way I could say no then.

 

I sat down on the chair at the counter and Seyong sat across from me, “You know, it's weird. We're in the same grade and we have so many classes together, but I don't ever remember actually talking to you.” He said.

 

I laughed, “Yeah, I guess so. I always hung out with you and you were always with your friends. We didn't exactly mingle together.”

 

That's true. It though. I wish we hung out more.” He said.

 

That caught me off guard, “Really? Why?” I asked.

 

He shrugged casually, “You seem nice. And you're really pretty. I think you're the prettiest out of Hana noona, Da Eun noona, and Cho Hee.”

 

R-really?” I stuttered. No one has said that to me before. I've been called pretty, but compared to the rest of the girls, I wasn't exactly considered the prettiest. Everyone always said that Hana was the prettiest, and it it wasn't Hana, then it'd be Sooyoung, but it was never me.

 

He nodded, “No offense to them. But I just like you better.”

 

Thanks, I guess you're right after all, we should hang out more often.” I flashed him a smile.

 

Then ditch them today and hand out with me instead. They won't notice, and I'm sure you'd rather stay inside then to freeze outside.”

 

I thought about it and weighed my options. Option 1, go back outside and freeze to death. Or option 2, spend the day with a cutie.

 

I smiled at him, “I'll take you up on that offer.”

 

We ended up watching a movie. We were on the couch in front of the tv in the living. We had originally sat down on opposite ends of the couch, but by the end of the movie we were right next to each other.

 

We turned to each other and that's when I noticed that we were really close to each other. But oddly enough, I didn't mind. Nope, I didn't mind at all.

 

You know,” He said suddenly, “You're really pretty, Sun Hee.”

 

I blushed, “Thank you, but you need to stop complimenting me. I'm not that pretty.”

 

You are to me,” He muttered, leaning closer to me.

 

I didn't say anything.

 

You know something, I actually have a really big crush on you.” He said before he leaned even closer and I felt his lips on mine.

 

My eyes widened, that was my first kiss! I was freaking out, but I slowly closed my eyes and got closer to him and more comfortable with the kiss.

 

When we finally pulled away, I could tell that my face was totally red.

 

U-uh, I should, you know, go back outside before they wonder where I am...” I said, I actually didn't want to leave him, but I knew that the others were bound to wonder what's up if I don't go out soon. I have been gone for the past two hours...

 

I got up and headed towards the door.

 

Hey, wait!” Seyong grabbed his jacket and gave it to me, “Wear it. You'll get sick if you don't.”

 

I sent him a grateful smile and dashed out the door, finally joining the others. I slipped back into my seat smiling to myself. No one even noticed I was gone, for which I was glad.

 

I pulled his jacket tighter and smiled widely.

 

Hana, Da Eun, Sooyoung, and Cho Hee's mouths were all wide open after I finished telling them the story.

 

So that's where you were...” Hana muttered.

 

You guys didn't even notice I was gone! What kind of friends are you?” I joked.

 

It's not like we didn't noticed. I guess we just didn't say anything. And it's not like you cared. You were too busy lip locking with Seyong.” Cho Hee teased.

 

Sooyoung looked at me, “So while we were freezing our asses off outside, you were getting all cuddly with my brother?” Sooyoung threw a pillow at me, which I easily caught.

 

I laughed, “It wasn't my fault! It was freezing!”

 

Whatever,” She mumbled, “I can't believe you were making out with Seyong though.”

 

I ignored her. Da Eun looked at me, finally realizing something, “But you told everyone that Cap was your first kiss! You even told him that!”

 

I blushed, “Yeah, well it's not like I could have said that Seyong was!”

 

Why didn't you guys every officially date?” Hana asked.

 

I don't know, we stopped talking, I guess.”

 

But how did you guys even talking in the first place. He didn't have a phone yet, and you always hung out with us.” Sooyoung pointed out.

 

Yeah, well we had classes together so we talked during school sometimes. And remember that one winter break I spent at your house? Well, I saw him then. And remember how I always insisted we hung out at your house? But then remember you got grounded for like a month and wasn't allowed to hang out? I guess since I couldn't go over to your house we stopped seeing each other and stopped talking. And it wasn't like I could just randomly invite him along to whatever we were doing.” I explained.

 

Sooyoung pouted, "I kind of feel bad. It's sort of my fault. If I hadn't got grounded you could of saw each other and might have actually been together."

 

I laughed, "Not really. The real reason we stopped talking was because he came to school one day and told everyone he had a girlfriend and her name was Eun Mi. And just like that we weren't 'together' anymore. If you can even consider us together in the first place. It wasn't even a big deal for me. I mean it wasn't like we were official or anything."

 

Wait, did you guys ever kiss besides the first time?” Cho Hee wondered out loud.

 

I turned bright red ad looked away, "You don't need to know that!"

 

"Oh my god. Ew! You made out with my brother multiple times! Sun Hee! And we thought you were the innocent one. Pssh." Sooyoung teased.

 

I hid my face as they laughed at me, "Can we please change the subject?"


A/N: Super sorry I haven't updated in forever~

I updated with a longer chapter today, does that make up for it?

I guess not, but I promise I won't just disappear like that without a warning next time, LOL.

Anyway, yay, Seyong's in this chapter^^ I just love MYNAME so much, omg. They're so cute, ahaha.

And Teen Top needs to make their comeback, like, now. I can't wait for their comeback in January though~

Okay, well, I hope you enjoy the chapter~

Thank you for reading^^