Chapter 5

Drama High

Hana's POV

 

Everyone was at my house, well, everyone except Mina, of course. It was quite awkward, too. L.Joe was being unusually quiet and all of us were just sitting in my living room staring at each other, not knowing what to do or say. Chunji had told the rest of us what had happened and we understood why he was upset, but now no one was talking and it was quite irritating.

 

I had finally had enough of it, “Okay, enough moping around guys. Seriously, it's so depressing right now.” I laughed a bit, trying to brighten up the mood. The girls laughed with me as the guys cracked small smiles. L.Joe was still being all moody and depressed. I ran over to the window and looked out. It was such a nice day out, and the yard was just freshly cut and the soccer goals and balls were in the shed... I smiled, knowing exactly what to do to cheer up the little love sick puppy, otherwise known as L.Joe.

 

“Who wants to play soccer?”

 

L.Joe looked up straight at me and grinned, “It's on.”

 


After setting up the goals and getting the balls out the shed, we split into teams. L.Joe was the captain of one, Changjo the captain of the other.

 

L.Joe loved soccer, it was his sport. He was the captain of the school team. Soccer was his life. He was always willing to play. That's exactly why I had brought it up, it always seemed to pull L.Joe out of any depressing mood he was in.

 

Cho Hee and Sun Hee decided to join the game while Da Eun, Sooyoung, and I were cheering them on on the sidelines.

 

They picked teams and in the end, on L.Joe's team was Cap, Sun Hee, and Ricky. While on Changjo's team was Cho Hee, Niel, and Chunji.

 

The game started and right away, L.Joe got possession of the ball, of course. Once you put him on the field he'll act as if it's the World Cup, and not just some silly game in my yard.

 

“Wooh! Go L.Joe!” My cheerleading side kicked in automatically. I mentally smacked myself, reminding myself that I wasn't cheering at a game.

 

Chunji ran up to L.Joe and almost stole the ball from him, but L.Joe was too quick for him, “Chunji! You ! How hard is it to get the ball?” Sooyoung yelled, earning laughter from all of us.

 

Chunji gave her the middle finger, “You come here and try to steal the ball from a guy who think he's playing in the World Cup!” He retorted.

 

A couple seconds later, L.Joe kicked the ball and sent it flying into the goal. Niel, who was the goalie, didn't even see it coming.

 

“Woo! Go L.Joe!” Sooyoung, Da Eun, and I yelled together.

 

Chunji gawked at Sooyoung, “I thought you were on our side?!”

 

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at him, “Too bad, you . L.Joe's team is better!”

 

I rolled my eyes at the two. They should seriously just date already. Their attraction is so obvious.

 

The game continued until it got dark out. The final score was 5-0. L.Joe's team obviously winning.

 

The 11 of us walked back inside of my house. L.Joe, who was walking beside me, stunk so bad. I pushed him away and plugged my nose, “Ew. Go shower, you stink.”

 

He laughed at me and got even closer, “Really? I don't smell anything. Are you sure? You wanna smell again to reconfirm it?” I squealed and pushed him away.

 

Chunji plugged his nose and waved the stench away, “Dude, you smell so bad.”

 

“It's my manly stench, Chunji.” L.Joe joked.

 

Chunji pushed him, “Manly stench my , go take a shower.”

 

As soon as we walked in, my mom greeted us, “Oh, hey kids. Hana, are they staying for dinner?”

 

I turned to them, “Well? If you guys do we can watch a movie afterwards.”

 

They smiled widely. My mom's cooking was the best, I knew that they wouldn't pass it up for the world.

 

My mom smiled, “Alright, I'll set up some more plates.” Her nose scrunched up as soon as the god awful stench hit her, “Boys? Have you been playing soccer?”

 

They smiled innocently, “Yes ma'am.” They chorused.

 

She shooed them away, “Go shower, or no food for you,” She laughed as they whined. “Go on, you guys know where the towels and showers are.”

 

“But Sun Hee and Cho Hee played too!” Ricky complained, “How come they don't have to shower?”

 

Cap scoffed, “You call standing around and giggling playing?” He teased, Sun Hee rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

 

“Stop whining and go!” My mom shooed the boys up the stairs.

 

My mom loved every single one of them. Especially Chunji and L.Joe, since she's known them the longest. She has the utmost respect for and trusted them will all of her heart. And they've been over so many times that they know exactly where to get everything they needed for a shower.

 

She turned to the girls and noticed one missing. She quickly took roll call in her head and frowned, “Where's Mina, Hana?”

 

I looked up, “Oh, she wasn't feeling too well today. She went home early.”

 

She nodded, “Are you girls staying over tonight too?”

 

“If that's alright with you, mom. Do you guys wanna?” I asked.

 

They nodded and smiled.

 

“I'm fine with it, I'll tell your father to bring some blankets and pillows to your room tonight."

 

“Thanks mom,” I kissed her on the cheek, “You're the best.”

 

She smiled, “I know!” She teased, “Now shoo! Out of the kitchen! I'll call you when the food's ready.”

 

We complied and piled into the living room, turning on the tv.

 

One by one the boys came down, all fresh and clean.

 

The soccer game must've worked its magic because L.Joe was back to his usual self and no longer being all moody and sad.

 

“You all know Mi Cha, right?” Ricky said all of a sudden. We nodded. Mi Cha was friends with a couple of us. She was a sophomore, and was dating Sooyoung's brother, Seyong, who was a junior.

 

“I heard she cheated on Seyong with one of his friends.”

 

“Alright, I knew my brother was too good for that little ! Who was it? Who was the douche that she cheated on him with?” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

Cho Hee widened her eyes. Normally, she wouldn't care about gossip like this, but her brother was one of Seyong's friends, “She cheated on Seyong? But he's so nice! My brother better no have anything to do with this.” She muttered.

 

Da Eun laughed, “Chaejin wouldn't hurt a fly, Cho Hee. You know that. Plus him and Seyong are really close. He wouldn't do that to him.”

 

“Do you think it's Gunwoo, then?” Niel asked.

 

We all thought for a second, then simultaneously shook our heads laughing, “Gunwoo's pretty much on the same level as Chaejin. Totally harmless.”

 

“Well, someone better tell me who Mi Cha cheated on my brother with!” Sooyoung yelled, she was really protective of her little brother. Anyone that messes with his will have to go through her first.

 

I laughed at how one silly rumor got blown out of proportion, “It's just a rumor guys, it's probably not even true.”

 

Before anyone could say anything, my mom called us for dinner.

 

Somehow, the topic of Seyong and his friends stuck with us.

 

“Wait, what did you said the girl's name was again?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Mi Cha,” Ricky answered, “She's in a couple of my classes.”

 

“Mi Cha? I thought he was dating some chick named Hwa Young?”

 

I laughed, “Sooyoung, you know your brother better than that. He's a little Chunji! You'll never be able to keep track of his girls!”

 

Chunji chuckled, "Hey, Sooyoung. Tell Seyong that if he ever needs help with getting girls to come to me. I'll teach him everything I know."

 

Sooyoung pushed him, "Don't you corrupt my little brother! And why are you sitting by me? Why are you always sitting by me when there are nine other people here you can sit by?!" She pushed him again and he glared at her. He picked up his plate and moved next to Da Eun.

 

"Seyong's already a little heart breaker without your help, Chunji." Sun Hee said, giggling, "He's just to cute for his own good. You should see all the girls fawning over him and his red hair in our class."

 

"Hey! Don't talk about how cute a boy is when I'm sitting right next to you!" Cap said.

 

Cho Hee leaned over and whispered loudly, "Don't worry, Sun Hee. We'll talk about cute boys after they guys are all gone!" We laughed at Cap's reaction.

 

"Okay. There will be no talk about how cute my brother is. That's just gross. If we're going to talk about anyone, it'll be Gunwoo." Sooyoung said laughing.

 

We all shook their heads and continued eating, completely ignoring Sooyoung.

 

"Hey, do you know if they're competing in that competition the school's holding?" L.Joe asked.

 

Seyong was part of the dance team, MYNAME with four of his friends, Chaejin, Gunwoo, Jun.Q, and Insoo. They were actually pretty good.

 

"Chaejin hasn't said anything. What about Seyong, Sooyoung? Has he said anything?" Cho Hee asked.

 

Sooyoung nodded. "He said they were. But they're down a member since Insoo isn't allowed to compete since he doesn't go to the school anymore. Thank the lord for that."

 

I laughed. "Just because you and Insoo had a bad breakup doesn't mean you have to totally hate on the guy."

 

"He was a total ! I mean, even worse than Chunji!" Chunji just rolled his eyes. Sooyoung continued, "He totally played me. Last time I date one of my brother's friends..." She muttered.

 

"Does that mean there will only be four of them? That's a pretty small group." Changjo said.

 

Da Eun piped up, "It might be only be three. Who knows if Jun.Q will be with them."

 

Everyone looked at her really confused, "Well, isn't he the one Mi Cha cheated on Seyong with?"

 

"How do you know that?" Neil asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

"Well, you all said Gunwoo and Chaejin wouldn't hurt a fly, right? And that they wouldn't betray Seyong like that. And Insoo is away in college, so that only leaves Jun.Q." She explained.

 

"Da Eun, why do you have to be so smart?" Ricky questioned.

 

Da Eun just laughed.

 


"Bye guys! We'll see you at Sooyoung's tomorrow!" I yelled, waving goodbye to the boys who were all going home together.

 

They waved back and agreed to meet at Sooyoung's. I closed the door.

 

Sun Hee exhaled. "Finally!"

 

The four of us looked at her weirdly, "But... You're never happy for Cap to leave. Why change today?" Cho Hee asked curiously.

 

"He's been on my back ever since that little comment I made about Seyong. All I said was that he was too cute for his own good. I didn't even mean it that way and he totally blew it out of proportion." She sighed, "It doesn't help that-" She stopped mid sentence and hoped that we didn't hear her, but of course we did.

 

"It doesn't help that what?" Sooyoung asked suspiciously.

 

"Oh nothing." Sun Hee said, biting her bottom lip.

 

"You're lying. You have to spill. Remember when we promised to tell each other everything?" Sooyoung pressed on.

 

Sun Hee sighed, "Fine. But you swear that you can not tell the guys, especially Cap or Mina. She'll totally tell them."

 

"We promise." We chorused. "Now spill!"

 

Sun Hee took a deep breath and started her story, "Well, me and Seyong kind of had a thing a while ago..."

 


A/N: I updated~ Hehe, I kind of like this chapter, don't you? It was fun writing, ahaha.

Anyways, you finally sorta kinda meet Seyong and Chaejin and the other MYNAME members in this chapter. Next chapter will have lots of Seyong in it, for all you MYNAME fans~

Okay, well, thanks for reading^^ Comment and subscribe, kay?

Thank youu<33

Oh, and I know that the only POV's I have are Hana's, Sooyoung's, and L.Joe's, but I definitely will have the others in here somewhere~ Just to let you all know, haha.